• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea, it kinda fizzled out later. But Sumika > Stella, don't tag me.

Dragon Gods are featless in terms of how they fight and Homura should hax stomp too. Ophis may fight in the future since Regalzeva wants to "play" with her, but right now, there's nothing.

Sumika should have been the protagonist of the series and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Anyways, should I change it to Issei then?

Sumika is as even more uninteresting then him, because both of their personalities are boring but she doesn't have the gimmick of summoning any Eldritch Abomination he wants, I'm also sure that Issei stands no chance against stuff like Hastur and Yog-Sothoth.

To be fair, Yog-Sothoth is extremely out of character for Homura, he never used it on his own. Also, I don't even remember what does Hastur do.

He has winds that shave away their body, and that's the problem with Homura he never really used the same thing twice and quite a few of his summons were situational uses that he wouldn't use in a one on one fight.

Ionliosite said:
ExE beings don't have profiles, sadly.
Sadly indeed. Waiting for more feats, because as they are, Homura still outhaxes ExE, I think.

That freak is too OP for a human, honestly.

Well, from what we know of Melvazoa, he'll have some nice hax when he shows up, so I'm totally looking forwards to more feats of him.

>Melvazoa draft

136 baby tears (1)
I remember that. He was stated to manipulate "existence", but that's literally 1 of the most busted powers you can have. He can be a powerhouse.

Back