• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ophanimon Falldown Mode X vs Cherubimon Vice X

This is hard to judge and though I don't know much about these characters, Cherubimon has Inhale and Darkness Prison as viable win conditions over Ophanimon. I will wait a bit before voting but I lean towards Cherubi

Ophanimon has hellfire manipulation and conceptual erasure tho. Cheribumon also has it, but Im not sure why.

Either way, dragon quest loses.

Cherubimon gets it from Antylamon who gets it from Sorcerimon who gets it from Impmon.

Ah. Would Ophanimon's be stronger or not? I cant imagine impmon taking down a Demon Lord or Fallen Angel, which is ophanimon FM's entire purpose.

The Hellfire's the same regardless of who it comes from. The only difference would be the force. If Impmon shot Dark Fire and Daemon launched Flame Inferno, then Impmon's would be overpowered due to the sheer power gap. However, if Impmon's Dark Fire hit Daemon, then it would kill Daemon as the Flames of the Dark Area/Abyss/Hell all have the same properties.

I mean, circumstances are far different here considering Ophanimon Falldown Mode is a whole 'nother beast comoared to base Ophanimon.

Yeah i feel like Falldown X Would take this one for sure, cherubi Vice is stronger then Virtue X if i am right, but Falldown is insanely stronger then base ofani, due to X antibody amping on top of as scythe made of hellfire

Base Vice is weaker than Virtue X. Vice X and Virtue X should be comparable. The power gap between base Ophanimon and Falldown is never stated so we cannot say that she is far above her. Both have X-Antibody here.

I would assume ophanimon falldown mode X would be stronger here as its sole purpose is killing fallen angels.

Thought that could change if angel Digimon power scaling follows the angelic hiarchy, as Cherumbim are higher ranking than Thrones.

Back