• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(One Vote Left) Noble Six vs. 006

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems dangerously close to a stomp match.

Noble Six is still pretty young, and Spartan 3 augmentations are infeior to that of the Spartan 2's. So he doesn't fully scale to 14 year old John's feat.

So 006 is probably close to 10 times as physically strong

Wouldn't he still be stronger than a 14 year old John though? Like I'd still think he'd have more power than a 14 year old.

No. It's hammered into the readers heads that the Spartan 3's augmentations are cheaper and inferior to the Spartan 2's.

The Spartan 2 program had a 50% fatallity rate and only produced like 32 (Or something) Spartans. Spartan 3's were mass produced, and had pretty much no fatallities This is because their augmentations are considerably weaker than the Spartans before them.

Well even then Alec still backscales to the feat because I think Bond performed it anyways but I don't entirely know how comparable Alec is to Bond anyways

So it was a different Bond that hurt Jaws

which was different from the Bond that Alec is stronger than

so he's stronger than a bond that's weaker than a bond that hurt Jaws?

Yes and no. The Bond's aren't seen as one being stronger than the other so even though the Moore Bond has the best feat, it's assumed all Bond's can do it and since Alec is canonically stronger he scales

Ok I'll explain

Each Bond is as strong as each other. When one performs a strong feat, each of them scales in terms of the film bonds. Alec is stronger but only just. He's only a little stronger. Since he isn't directly involved in the feat and he wasn't around at the time we say he backscales from it but yeah

Ooooh so because he wasn't there to do it he just kinda backscales I guess that makes sense.

So he doesn't do exactly like, 500 kJ or whatever

Sorry Jack actually I made an error

It's game Alec that scales not film (even though he logically should but no one agrees with me for some reason) and game Bond is atleast as strong as the film feat so again Alec scales

Sorry about that

Nah I got confused at first because we were gonna update the profiles but we decided against it

Game Alec can backscale to film Bond with the feat because he should be stronger than him even though he's not in the feat

Sorry to confuse gou

They do. Gyro and I were discussing film scaling before and I confused myself on what we already had and potential updates. Sorry about that

Right now Game Alec backscales to the film feat yes

Noble 6 is actually quite different from other Spartan-III's to the point where he's considered on par with other Spartan-II's such as John-117. It is true that Spartan-III's that most Spartan-III's are considered way weaker than Spartan-II, especially considering they're given SPI Armor instead of Mjolnir due to Mjolnir being too heavy for Spartan-III's.

Noble Six on the other hand is a different case; he actually has actually far exceeded what is expected from a Spartan-III, and is comparable to Spartan-II like Jorge and Master Chief with his Mk V Mjolnir. This is especially seen on the games of Halo Reach where Noble 6 paved the way for John. So even without Mjolnir, I'm pretty sure he's still at least comparable to teenage John. Can't quite say the same for the rest of the Noble Team save Jorge obviously, but the rest of the Noble Team in general are well above other Sparta-III and not too far below standard Spartan-II.

So I don't think it's too stompy.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Noble 6 is actually quite different from other Spartan-III's to the point where he's considered on par with other Spartan-II's such as John-117. It is true that Spartan-III's that most Spartan-III's are considered way weaker than Spartan-II, especially considering they're given SPI Armor instead of Mjolnir due to Mjolnir being too heavy for Spartan-III's.
Noble Six on the other hand is a different case; he actually has actually far exceeded what is expected from a Spartan-III, and is comparable to Spartan-II like Jorge and Master Chief with his Mk V Mjolnir. This is especially seen on the games of Halo Reach where Noble 6 paved the way for John. So even without Mjolnir, I'm pretty sure he's still at least comparable to teenage John. Can't quite say the same for the rest of the Noble Team save Jorge obviously, but the rest of the Noble Team in general are well above other Sparta-III and not too far below standard Spartan-II.

So I don't think it's too stompy.
Even so. The AP difference is close to 10 times. That's a bit stompy if you ask me

Was mentioned above that the prior feat was casual where as the second was a bit of a backwards scale. It's kind of the same case as Master Chief Vs Goblin Slayer; only that gap was even bigger. Though, another difference is that Alex and Bond sort of scale from Jaws, where as GS like almost doesn't scale to the 3 Megajoule calc at all. So it's more like roughly 4-5x a AP difference.

P.S. the exact numbers was slightly under 9x aside from the lower feat being casual and the latter being a bit of a backwards scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back