• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE SPOT OPEN) (RP) War for the Worlds - Registration Thread (14/15)

Yeah but that was just a regular car housing time manipulative mechanisms. The car itself didn't induce the timey thingy, the car HOUSED the thing that DOES the timey thingy

Name: Sebastian Reznov

Appearance: 6'8, well built, Cacasian, Half German Half Russian, Blonde, Yellow eye,Has a scar over left eye(its always closed) and is wearing a nice suit

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Warhammer 40k and Marvel

Verse of Origin!: Nanatsu no Taizai (Was gonna choose SCP but someone already got it ovo)

I might join this. Does verse of origin have an impact on our characters abilities? Also, can we give our characters backstories?

PsychoWarper said:
Verse of Origin!: Nanatsu no Taizai (Was gonna choose SCP but someone already got it ovo)
Eh, i personally just really like SCP, plus it leta my guy knwo that fynky shit tends to happen, but not be completepy numb to it

@Psycho Approved! You now have Hydroma's water manipulation and Kaldor Draigo's telepathy

Water Manipulation: Low 7-C for 15 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes

Telepathy: 25 seconds, cooldown of 2 minutes

So out of all the WH40k characters draigo is the only one I dont really know so how stronk is his telepathy?

Alright just dont do to much rambling and expect to get sho... I mean penalized.

INB4 swathings cool down time is like 200 minutes

Can I just mind hax him to do nothing dumb?

Name: Blaire Blaze

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Shoulder length black hair and black eyes, below average height for her age (35th percentile), she has lean muscles that aren't very noticeable through her clothes. She typically carries around what looks like a lacrosse bag, but it's actually filled to the brim with different types of swords (and her school supplies on week days).

Requested Verses (Min. 2): Samurai Deeper Kyo, Riordanverse, Fate series

Verse of Origin!: New York City of the real world

Blares younger sister taken to a different RP I think theres one more spot.

Any one else notice that outside Hl3s no ones character is over 20

PsychoWarper said:
Alright just dont do to much rambling and expect to get sho... I mean penalized.

INB4 swathings cool down time is like 200 minutes

Can I just mind hax him to do nothing dumb?

Getter can resist mind haxs Psychowarper, I mean it's very means by which it incurs power is one resisting that of which is forced upon them. Not to mention how Getter over time induces mutations within those that use it, favorable for those it likes, unfavorable for those it dislikes...

Back