• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Disciple Swordsmen Ability Additions

Aren't those two the same thing?
Precognition is literally peering into the future to see the exact future.

Analytical Prediction is just making predictions/educated guesses on the future. Think about Garou's ability to use one's line of sight, posture, etc to predict movements. He's not actually looking into the future/peering through time, he's just using other factors to make the best possible prediction.

Precognition is literally peering into the future to see the exact future.

Analytical Prediction is just making predictions/educated guesses on the future. Think about Garou's ability to use one's line of sight, posture, etc to predict movements. He's not actually looking into the future/peering through time, he's just using other factors to make the best possible prediction.
I see, it's just that in the wiki "analytical prediction" just leads to the Precognition page lol

I see, he already has on his profile Extrasensory Perception idk if that should be changed or not

I know, but there's still a very distinct difference between the two. You'd have to link it as Analytical Prediction and not precog, the same thing is done with Garou, who isn't actually peering into the future, just like in this case.

If you already planned to do that, then ignore me as I'm a goober.

Not really sure about the Instinctive Action wording and example here, could you elaborate a bit more?

Not really sure about the Instinctive Action wording and example here, could you elaborate a bit more?
In the Instinctive Action page, it says:

the ability to act without the need for conscious thought. The actions need to be done through muscle memory, instinct, or any other means
That is exactly what Iaian and co are doing. They stopped fighting using their eyes and let their bodies automatically attack and block for them.

I see, that's okay then these changes should be applied, just needs mod approval.

Iaian on his way to become the best swordsman fr

Shouldn't Atomic Samurai have these too? We don't have direct confirmation but he is their master and most likely taught them how to sense murderous intent and what not.

You can apply them if you would like.
Done, it seems the disciples are pretty strong now, I will make an Iaian versus thread soon I think

Also, should I give those abilities to Atomic Samurai too presuming he taught them or is best to wait until he shows similar feats?

Back