• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Disaster Ratings

Seems ok, but I don't really agree with eyeballing speed and LS for giants who don't really scale to anyone, we can still calc them in a proper way or put them as unknown.

What's the point in even having these 3 profiles?)

one of those characters that probably should go on the delete pile.
Months ago I proposed the deletion of irrelevant monsters with next to nothing screentime, but people opposed due to them being legitimate characters with reliable stats, and because the "relevancy" argument shouldn't apply here.

Imho, I still agree with deleting them, but it should be discussed more.

Months ago I proposed the deletion of irrelevant monsters with next to nothing screentime, but people opposed due to them being legitimate characters with reliable stats, and because the "relevancy" argument shouldn't apply here.

Imho, I still agree with deleting them, but it should be discussed more.
This. Characters with very little screentime as well as have little importance in scaling shouldn't get profiles

I'll make a list of who I think should get deleted soon.

Agreed, I also feel like that we could be a little more strict with what kind of OPM characters are allowed to have files, given the sheer amount of monsters and heroes it has.

I'll make a list of who I think should get deleted soon.
Thanks, once you're done open a new thread, so we can discuss the matter in a proper way without clogging up this thread.

Yeah I agree with everything Asura mentioned. Its always been a bad habit of ours to just treat disaster levels of like, DBZ power levels when they aren't.

Thank you for helping out.

What has been accepted here can probably be applied then.

I’ll apply them once all the deletions are done, and we have a calc for Beefcake's speed.

Okay. No problem. Is there some calc group member that likes OPM who you can ask for help?

They're fine, unless we have more context behind them.

For example, there could be a hyper-aggressive Demon level stick with the ability to life-wipe cities with Death Manipulation. It logically has terrible speed, durability and ap, but can kill in droves.

Hop agrees with it for reasons above. Mainly, that without deeper context or explicit author/WoG insight, its sketchy to speculate beyond what we have here. The stat changes seem sensible and appropriate. Hop does not see much room for interpretation.

To be honest, though, the calcs are important before wrapping things up here.

Back