• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man CRT! Big Updates!

Great Philosopher and maybe Heavy Tank Fundonshi. Not sure about Snek.
Would it be possible to calc Lightning Max's durable via Sea King collapsing the building while he's in it?

Great Philosopher for sure because he rates higher than Stinger physically with the Okame mask and he took a beating from that mob of sewer tiger-levels in the webcomic. Heavy Tank Fundonshi probably, but I don't think we have enough info to scale him definitively to High 8-C. He should be with his ranking and fighting style, but I think he would deserve a "at least 8-C, possibly High 8-C" tiering.

Absolutely. DSK's punch hit him, so either the shockwave from the punch or the fact that his body crashed through the building caused the crash, so he should scale to it.

Snek's meant to be one of the weaker A-Class heroes, I say it's fine if him and max are At least 8-C.

I reread that part with Lightning Max and DSK and it doesn't look like anything there is calculable. The attack that destroyed the building knocked him out.

To be fair though, they each beat a Giant Crow, Crows who easily disposed of a group of 8-Cs.

So "at least 8-C" works, although I think they're probably High 8-C. Does anyone have scans of that giant bullfrog busting through concrete that Snek fought? I wonder if that feat would be 8-C/high 8-C

If we're to assume the amount of strength Deep Sea King put into punching Lightning Max the first time, the one he recovered from, is the same amount he put into casually destroying the first storey of the building LM flew into, it would be a supporting feat for High 8-C.

I based the volume of the first storey off of this blog, which put two storey buildings in Japan at 859.1 m^3. I simply divided that in half (429.55 m^3), converted it into cm^3 (429550000 cm^3) and used violent fragmentation, since most of the pieces seen outside of the cloud was dust were rather small, which resulted in 7.08387906 tons of TNT.

Well the Crows together are Demon level, so it could be argued that each individual crow is > 2.46 tons, assuming that the three of them scale above Kombu together and are 1/3 of that individually, which would be High 8-C. But if we're scaling them above the martial artists, Dave's feat is barely baseline, so upscaling to High 8-C for Snek and Max wouldn't work.

So with Spring Mustachio it would be "At least 8-C, High 8-C with Tomboy. Likely much higher (Could pierce Garou's hand)"

The spring Mustachio description sounds good. So we can't apply the 7 ton High 8-C calc to Lightning Max since it knocked him out? That's a shame if so. I'm going to try and find a scan of that bullfrog to see if it gives any good results.

Wasn't there re-calc of Boros' CRSC with melting and Saitama's moon jump at 5-C a while back? Just wondering

I know we were debating CRSC as melting, but we never came to a consensus. The moon calc used a shockwave formula where other formulae would work better, so the 5-C results didn't go away as I recall.

I'm not entirely sure what Null calced, but yeah we should avoid giving ratings to people based on attacks that knocked them out.

I don't think anyone scales to Gouketsu, except maybe Orochi scales above him (Gouketsu said he was more too powerful iirc)

Now that we have High 7-A Gouketsu, can we accept the JDA calc or are there still other reservations?

So, High 7-A Gouketsu was accepted, now we need to see who climbs with him
Overgrown Rover, Elder Centipede, Evil Natural Water at full size (Probably), and Psykos scale to Gouketsu.

You'll notice however, that other than the Tatsumaki none of the heroes have concrete feats to scale to them. Maybe you can argue that Bang scales due to cracking Elder Centipede's Carapace, and with the Abandonment he certainly does, but even them the other heroes won't scale to him.

Would these characters be scaling off statements or feats?

Rover I can see scaling via Saitama's punch maybe, although I'm not sure about how much force Saitama was using against Rover. EC is considered to be comparable to Gouketsu by much of the community, but it seems some people object to that. Psykos I'm not sure about- I should also point out that Drive Knight scales to Psykosplane (not Gyoro Gyoro) based on his recent dogfight with Psykos, so he would become High 7-A as well.

And if this calc is accepted, could the calc group reconsider the JDA calc with the new context in mind? If the math is wrong, I won't be offended. But if the primary basis for rejecting is that it was an outlier, yet several other characters in the same tier are being upgraded far above it, should it not be implemented to give us a more concrete feat for most high-dragon level characters? I don't want to sound like a broken record, I just want to make sure that that feat is properly calced and then implemented.

Could be argued that Esper shields have extreme heat resistance.
Gyoro Gyoro could stand in Orochi's beam spam just fine, as could Tatsumaki later on when Saitama fought Orochi

I'm not sure but she is currently Low 7-B+ seems to be scaling to Rover. And it may affect Half-Monster Garou too.

Wait, there's monsters that actually scale to him? Howso?

Wait, there's monsters that actually scale to him? Howso?
Only Rover, Elder Centipede and arguably Evil Natural Water at his largest because they also get hype as being the strongest Cadres. Specially Elder Centipede and Rover for being stronger than EC.

They scale to High 7-A, but not scaling to Rover. If EC's durability is High 7-A, Bang and Bomb scale for shattering its carapace. And then we have Black Sperm one-shots Bomb, Homeless Emperor KO Bang, Sweet Mask = Black Sperm.

Last edited:
They scale to High 7-A, but not scaling to Rover. If EC's durability is High 7-A, Bang and Bomb scale for shattering its carapace. And then we have Black Sperm one-shots Bomb, Homeless Emperor KO Bang, Sweet Mask = Black Sperm.
Nobody believes in Webcomic x Manga scaling anymore. The two properties are too different now.

I would agree with this. Scaling Bang and Bomb to EC is one thing, but scaling based on the webcomic cadres fight will only work if we create webcomic profiles. And since Gouketsu doesn't even exist in the webcomic, we should wait until the manga events before we make these connections. After all, they're finally getting close. If abandonment bang wrecks rover or something crazy like that, then we could start scaling like that.

If so, manga Bang and Bomb scale to High 7-A, maybe some others back scale to them. The problem here is we need to come to a consensus that Elder Centipede is comparable to Gouketsu. Fubuki did manage to block two attacks from Rover btw, I dk if it should affect her.

If so, manga Bang and Bomb scale to High 7-A, maybe some others back scale to them. The problem here is we need to come to a consensus that Elder Centipede is comparable to Gouketsu. Fubuki did manage to block two attacks from Rover btw, I dk if it should affect her.
Literally no lower-ranked S-Class Hero would scale tbh. Bang and Bomb damaged EC with a combined special move.

It was revised with she only blocked one attack. But that attack was a large one, and it also seems to be exploded. Bang and Bomb didn't deflect that attack, Fubuki did manage to block it on her own.

Back