• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man CRT! Big Updates!

Because his entire carapace was shattered by Bang and Bomb well after Genos fought him. Beefcake and Vaccine Man, on the other hand, are stated to be very powerful amongst Dragon levels, while Gouketsu is stated to be a prodigious monster that could take on much of the S-Classes of the Hero Asociation.

It's not just magnitudes above their attacks, it's also a random feat that's several dozen times higher than his own physicals.

Edit: Actually, Beefcake doesn't have any statements except that he would've been Dragon level if he lived longer. However, he also has no real scaling other than his own feats.

Last edited:
Elder Centipede was compared to a natural disaster and has statements that only 4 heroes can beat him. That's more hype than Vaccine Man and Beefcake ever got.
Not only that but he came out on top vs multiple S class heroes to solidify Gyoro Gyoro's statement on him. He's undoubtedly one of the strongest monsters in the series and one of the strongest characters period.

As far as statements go Elder Centipede is also stated to be very powerful amongst dragon levels. Phoenix Man also said only four heroes could beat Elder Centipede according to Gyoro Gyoro and telling enough, Gyoro Gyoro happened to be right. Silverfang could only force Elder Centipede to molt, despite being rank no.3, stronger than Dragon Level threats like Fuhrer Ugly, Gums and Melzalgard and tied for the fourth strongest hero (after Blast, Tatsumaki and Metal Knight). The four heroes listed are all confirmed or speculated to be above dragon or higher: Blast (likely stronger than Tatsumaki), Tatsumaki (High 6-A), Metal Knight (likely 6-C with prep) and King (Saitama's 7-A punching feats).

This statement compares favorably to those surrounding Gouketsu and Beefcake and Vaccine Man. For Gouketsu, Genos speculated that Saitama would need the help of the entire S-class to defeat Gouketsu. Saitama went on to prove this statement wrong by off-screening and presumably one-shotting Gouketsu. For Vaccine Man, the only line about him I remember was something like "this really might be a dragon level threat!" and similar hype in the bonus chapter "Disaster Levels". For Beefcake, I don't remember any big statements about him either. After all he never got much attention because Saitama killed him before he even got promoted to Dragon. If we compare the statements, Elder Centipede stands on the same pedestal Gouketsu with the backing of a more proven statement. Let it also be noted that Saitama used a serious punch to vaporize Elder Centipede, not a normal punch like he used against Beefcake and (presumably) Gouketsu.

Yeah. I don't think saying Gouketsu, Vaccine Man or Beefcake are far stronger than the likes of Elder Centipede is a good assumption. For now, it is speculation if we say either of them is stronger than Elder Centipede.

I agree with everything but the upscaling, I'm neutral on that for the moment. (Next CRT should be decompositing webcomic and manga)

As far as statements go Elder Centipede is also stated to be very powerful amongst dragon levels. Phoenix Man also said only four heroes could beat Elder Centipede according to Gyoro Gyoro and telling enough, Gyoro Gyoro happened to be right. Silverfang could only force Elder Centipede to molt, despite being rank no.3, stronger than Dragon Level threats like Fuhrer Ugly, Gums and Melzalgard and tied for the fourth strongest hero (after Blast, Tatsumaki and Metal Knight). The four heroes listed are all confirmed or speculated to be above dragon or higher: Blast (likely stronger than Tatsumaki), Tatsumaki (High 6-A), Metal Knight (likely 6-C with prep) and King (Saitama's 7-A punching feats).

This statement compares favorably to those surrounding Gouketsu and Beefcake and Vaccine Man. For Gouketsu, Genos speculated that Saitama would need the help of the entire S-class to defeat Gouketsu. Saitama went on to prove this statement wrong by off-screening and presumably one-shotting Gouketsu. For Vaccine Man, the only line about him I remember was something like "this really might be a dragon level threat!" and similar hype in the bonus chapter "Disaster Levels". For Beefcake, I don't remember any big statements about him either. After all he never got much attention because Saitama killed him before he even got promoted to Dragon. If we compare the statements, Elder Centipede stands on the same pedestal Gouketsu with the backing of a more proven statement. Let it also be noted that Saitama used a serious punch to vaporize Elder Centipede, not a normal punch like he used against Beefcake and (presumably) Gouketsu.
Where is it stated that Elder Centipede is very powerful amongst Dragon level monsters?

That doesn't really prove he's high into Dragon level. Most of them can claim the same thing.

Gums and Furher Ugly are fairly weak amongst Dragon levels, the latter bled from Genos' kick and both were curb-stomped by a weakened Bang (with Ugly even using his strongest form). Black Sperm, Rover, Evil Natural Water, Psykos and Homeless Emperor have all grossly outclassed the likes of Bang and Bomb.

I actually rescinded the statement I made about Beefcake, turns out I was misremembering. He shouldn't actually scale to anyone, really. Vaccine Man was apparently stated to be very powerful even by Dragon standards in a guide book.

You are really downplaying Gouketsu's accolades. Firstly, Genos doesn't know Saitama's strength. Secondly, both himself and Psykos (the same person who said EC could only be defeated by four heroes) were confident that he could fight much of the S-Class characters. Lastly, he was above a four-armed Dragon level while only using one arm.

You're right there, it actually was only part of it and EC just molted. However, a huge portion of its carapace was still shattered by Bomb and Bang, and it was writhing in agony. Overgrown Rover, on the other hand, took the hit like it was nothing.

And the punch vaporized EC's entire body, which was kilometres long, rather than just killing or decapitating him.

Yes. It's an outlier. That's if the feat is even correct to begin with.

Where is it stated that Elder Centipede is very powerful amongst Dragon level monsters?

That doesn't really prove he's high into Dragon level. Most of them can claim the same thing.

Gums and Furher Ugly are fairly weak amongst Dragon levels, the latter bled from Genos' kick and both were curb-stomped by a weakened Bang (with Ugly even using his strongest form). Black Sperm, Rover, Evil Natural Water, Psykos and Homeless Emperor have all grossly outclassed the likes of Bang and Bomb.

I actually rescinded the statement I made about Beefcake, turns out I was misremembering. He shouldn't actually scale to anyone, really. Vaccine Man was apparently stated to be very powerful even by Dragon standards in a guide book.

You are really downplaying Gouketsu's accolades. Firstly, Genos doesn't know Saitama's strength. Secondly, both himself and Psykos (the same person who said EC could only be defeated by four heroes) were confident that he could fight much of the S-Class characters. Lastly, he was above a four-armed Dragon level while only using one arm.

You're right there, it actually was only part of it and EC just molted. However, a huge portion of its carapace was still shattered by Bomb and Bang, and it was writhing in agony. Overgrown Rover, on the other hand, took the hit like it was nothing.

And the punch vaporized EC's entire body, which was kilometres long, rather than just killing or decapitating him.
This is a good point, it isn't stated that Elder Centipede is specifically very powerful amongst Dragon level monsters. I'm not sure if that statement has been made for any dragon level threats, unless you want to count the infamous "dragon level or above" comments about Boros and Orochi. I mean to say that his durability is considerably superior to many other strong dragon levels like Gouketsu or Vaccine Man. And if we consider his regeneration and growth abilities, he may be even harder to exterminate than Evil Natural Water or Overgrown Rover. Being able to shatter the carapace of Elder Centipede only made him stronger, so you would need a far superior attack to actually kill him, assuming you don't have to vaporize the entire thing.

I am referring to the statement by Gyoro Gyoro that said Elder Centipede could only be defeated by the four most powerful heroes, whose power transcends dragon level. I compare this to what Gyoro Gyoro cautioned Gouketsu: "If you stall for too long and S-class heroes start storming the place, even someone as strong as you will suffer some broken bones". I consider Genos's statement to be mostly unreliable, it can only be used to argue that Gouketsu's attack was beyond his reckoning in the post G-4 form. If Gyoro Gyoro can be somewhat trusted on this, Gouketsu would be challenged by multiple s-class heroes, whereas Elder Centipede simply grew stronger from fighting 3 s-class level dudes (he grew larger upon molting). Gyoro Gyoro was more worried about Gouketsu than Elder Centipede vs. S-class heroes.

Yes, but what would a serious punch have done to Gouketsu or Beefcake? Can we be sure it wouldn't have vaporized them as well? Gouketsu lost his head to what was presumably a normal punch.

Last edited:
You haven't explained how it's an outlier. You can't just say it's an outlier because you say so.
An outlier would be if this feat was like 6-C. It's 7-B and not miles and miles above all other feats.

@Ourosboros Yes, but the version Genos fought was the one whose carapace was broken by Bang and Bomb.

Genos' statement is unreliable, but it has some form of substantiation.

I suppose we can agree to disagree on the stuff above.

I'm not saying it wouldn't have vaporized them (it probably would have if this attack had even 1% of the power Saitama used against Boros), just that Saitama using the Serious Punch to vaporize EC doesn't prove he's above Gouketsu.

@Tetsu Yes I have. It happened once, it's not really even a feat, and it's far above any feat Genos has ever done before his massive upgrade. That's all you need.

@Tetsu Yes I have. It happened once, it's not really even a feat, and it's far above any feat Genos has ever done before his massive upgrade. That's all you need.
It CLEARLY is illustrated to be an impressive feat of power.
And what is this AoE fallacy about it being above everything else he's ever done.
If you wanna play that way, Genos generates an even larger blast that ignites all the way through Elder Centipede's body and would likely be even more massive if it wasn't contained in his hard carapace.

Very cool that a feat that's still within the same tier as the other high tiers of the verse can just be declared an outlier for no reason.

I've never seen that happen with any other verse.

The hard thing about scaling Genos is that he is being constantly upgraded, and every upgrade will usually get one fight (two if you're lucky) before Genos gets upgraded yet again. Therefore, any feat he does have in a form may seem like an outlier because it lies in a massive gulf between the High 7-C feat and the High 6-A scaling and behind the mists of a mountain of upgrades. Depending on how much stock you put in the upgrades cumulatively, a 7-B+ calc may or may not seem like an outlier.

I have considerable faith in them, so it seems perfectly reasonable to me that Genos is at 7-B+ after: the Anti-Saitama arms upgrade, the Arms-mode upgrade, the G-4 upgrade and the Superfight upgrade, as well as one I'm probably forgetting. That's 4 upgrades off the top of my head and if you say each upgrade was a X5 increase, that quickly takes us from 0.113 megatons BoS to 70 megatons at the time Genos does JDA. I mean, if our site says a low demon is 8-B and a high demon is Low 7-B, I don't see why Genos can't go from High 7-C to 7-B with 4-5 upgrades as he climbs through the ranks of demon and into dragon.

I should also note that Ultra Spiral Incineration Cannon is literally 50 billion times stronger than Genos's mountaintop feat (113 kilotons vs 6~petatons), so I don't see why Genos couldn't have improved 734 times AP-wise with numerous upgrades. 10 seconds Genos... who could have predicted he would have attacks on borderline High 6-A? Seeing those feats made me feel that we were underestimating Genos before and having the math come out this way now makes me feel that same sentiment all the more strongly.

Last edited:
Yeah the argument that Genos never did anything like that before and never did it again is complete bogus. Every single Genos form is different in power.
Genos only had one fight where he went all out in this form. And then with his next upgrades he goes on to completely eclipse this. Your argument falls flat on its face.

If you want to ask why his Jet Drive Arrow wasn't as massive vs G5? Well Drive Knight and Sekingar are literally standing like 10 feet away from him, so he's obviously not gonna launch a skyscraper sized attack while they're in the vicinity.

Ideally, we should have had multiple keys for Genos for some time now, but we've been hampered by a lack of feats. Again, between the High 7-C and High 6-A feats, there's a giant gulf of ambiguity. I was hoping to fill that void of feats with a JDA calc, so we can represent Genos's growing power better.

The blessed by god comment seems more figurative than literal. I'm also somewhat iffy on the Genos scaling (that calculation has only been half-accepted and it's probably an outlier).

Other than that, I agree completely.
It seems like what ByAsura accepted can probably be applied as a start then.

Yeah. We should apply the changes to Tatsumaki and Psykos's profile at least, then we can talk about other stuiffs.

I agree with the blessed by god thing now.

"It CLEARLY is illustrated to be an impressive feat of power."
It's literally a thruster he's firing. It's far different from something like blowing up a mountain.

"And what is this AoE fallacy about it being above everything else he's ever done."
I never brought up AoE.

"If you wanna play that way, Genos generates an even larger blast that ignites all the way through Elder Centipede's body and would likely be even more massive if it wasn't contained in his hard carapace."
With his most powerful attack, not a random thruster.

"The hard thing about scaling Genos is that he is being constantly upgraded, and every upgrade will usually get one fight (two if you're lucky) before Genos gets upgraded yet again. Therefore, any feat he does have in a form may seem like an outlier because it lies in a massive gulf between the High 7-C feat and the High 6-A scaling and behind the mists of a mountain of upgrades. Depending on how much stock you put in the upgrades cumulatively, a 7-B+ calc may or may not seem like an outlier."
This was a regular attack, not something like the Spiral Incineration Cannon. Also, this version of Genos was physically comparable to TTM, so it's not an enormous upgrade.

Sorry for not keeping up with OPM threads, but what's wrong with scaling Genos' physicals and all Dragon level threats to Genos' Jet Drive Arrow? Even if you think that Genos was holding back against Garou, his strength was stated to be on par with Tank Top Master. As for it being an outlier, the Low 7-B+ feat is done by a Demon level and the current High 7-C feat is done by BoS Genos who's magnitudes weaker than any Dragon level.

Also disagree with separating Garou's "evolution" key. It was clear that he was still mid-evolving during the Golden Sperm fight, and being able to reach High 6-C in the span of a single battle is not a requirement to be rated like that.

The argument for Golden Sperm no longer scaling is because the "scale of power is different in the manga making ONE's statement outdated" or something along those lines. I'm neutral on that but I want to make it clear that Golden Sperm does not scale to Orochi or vice versa, given that the statements Murata made about them scaling are vague and not even proper WoG.

Saitama should get Accelerated Development for pretty obvious reasons. His power skyrocketed during his training.

I agree with everything else in the OP.

TTM is way weaker than Dragon levels. What I'm arguing is that the Jet Drive Arrow is an out of nowhere outlier that isn't truly a feat.

There's a massive disparity in strength between Demon levels though; look at someone like base Mosquito Girl compared to G5, for instance (there's even bigger gaps going by our ratings). Hard to call it an outlier when the other two relevant feats are High 7-C, done by BoS Genos who is magnitudes below where he was when he fought EC, and Low 7-B+, done by a Demon level threat.

Why wouldn't there be a massive disparity? Dragon level is enormously above Demon because the next disaster level is God.

The attack she used first against Tatsumaki is High 6-A via this calc (5.9 Petatons end). This was agreed to just be one of her normal blast that was swung across the landscape, causing mass destruction (Not just one giant blast). Tatsumaki is also fearful that her other normal blast could do the same thing, shown here. What I'm getting at here is that all of her beams have High 6-A potency, not just the one she used first. So she should be fully High 6-A, Multi-Continent level

You claim that her normal blasts are also High 6-A and can do severe collateral damage but you didn't present actual proof of why Psykorochi's "normal" beams are also High 6-A. In fact there are scans where those "smaller" beams reached the ground and the damage they did was miniscule, so not only you lack proofs for your claim, you even have anti feats.

Tatsumaki scales to Fusion Psykos via surviving her big energy blast (This is proof of her barrier's durability), and competently fighting against her throughout Chapter 133. In chapter 134 she easily washes Psyrochi as well. She should be High 6-A, scaling a good amount above Fusion Psykos.
I mean, I guess Tatsumaki survived the first blast, but is this case actuall enough for scaling? We didn't see what happened, she might've got bruised by the edges of it while dodging.
Another thing, fighting against Psykorochi throughout Ch133 doesn't warrant High 6-A. Tatsumaki didn't tank any High 6-A attacks in that chapter.
In 134 she destroyed her barriers and her body, again, how does that warrant high 6-A?

First thing I should've asked, was it accepted here to scale Psykorochi's regular attacks and her psychic attacks to the God Blast or whatever its called?

Tatsumaki forced Fusion Psykos to exert herself anyway, and blocked against the same type of beam with a barrier. She still scales, especially since it's confirmed she wasn't even serious.

Yes. She blocked and effortlessly deflected that same type of beam from Psykos if we assume that beam is comparable to Psykos' first High 6-A blast, then Tatsumaki scales. She later proceeded to stomp the fusion and the latter even admitted her superior anyways.

Tatsumaki forced Fusion Psykos to exert herself anyway,
I don't see how that warrants High 6-A. How does it? Psykorochi performed High 6-A feat with a God Blast, a giant energy beam, not her casual attacks. Psykorchi's body, her barriers, and TK haven't shown such potency. You are just arbitrary scaling the potency of the beam to Psykorchi's stats overall.
and blocked against the same type of beam with a barrier.
Which feat are you talking about right now? The first one or the one where she blocked and redirected it?
She still scales, especially since it's confirmed she wasn't even serious.
Being non serious isn't an argument.
Yes. She blocked and effortlessly deflected that same type of beam from Psykos if we assume that beam is comparable to Psykos' first High 6-A blast, then Tatsumaki scales. She later proceeded to stomp the fusion and the latter even admitted her superior anyways.
It was indeed a big blast, but how does that warrant scaling? She just stopped and redirected it, you don't need to overcome the potency of an energy beam to do that.

What's to say that blast wasn't casual? She didn't look like she exerted herself at all, which she did against Tatsumaki (proving they weren't casual attacks).

This one.

Psykos was serious, Tatsumaki wasn't. I don't understand your beliefs that Fusion Psykos' other blasts somehow weren't as serious as her first attack that she did with complete ease.

The beam wasn't an explosion, it's a beam that cut through that landmass and lifted it. She definitely scales.

What's to say that blast wasn't casual? She didn't look like she exerted herself at all, which she did against Tatsumaki (proving they weren't casual attacks).
Whats to say the blasts AP scales to her physical strength and TK? Be it casual or not. Also, didn't God gift Homeless Emperor with Energy Manipulation that doesn't scale to his other stats?
Yeah, I addressed it higher. I believe that blast is high 6-A but I don't believe that stopping and redirecting it warrants scaling.
Psykos was serious, Tatsumaki wasn't. I don't understand your beliefs that Fusion Psykos' other blasts somehow weren't as serious as her first attack that she did with complete ease.
I am not saying other blasts were not serious, I just don't see any proof of why her other blasts are high 6-A.
The beam wasn't an explosion, it's a beam that cut through that landmass and lifted it. She definitely scales.
Actually, the very first time she used that beam it changed its shape midflight into a wide wave.
One of her huge beams exploded alongside Genos's beam.
Stopping a beam doesn't warrant scaling, nor does redirecting it.

There's no indication that her beams are stronger than her TK. Psykos and Orochi fused, amplifying their powers.

They are serious blasts and she has stopped something on this level. Genos also matching the beam does warrant scaling.

You're not even giving proof that these don't scale, you're just saying they don't even though they do in literally any other instance.

Back