• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man CRT! Big Updates!

Could everything except the contested things be applied though? Like, I don’t think anyone’s contesting Tatsumaki, Psykorochi and 10 Second Genos’ new tierings, so that could be applied.

yes, I believe so.

However, I don't have permission to edit pages.

This may be a daft question by Orochi's AP rating comes from his energy blast that he fired at Saitama. Why does his Striking Strength scale to that?

Good question. Also until someone finds the 6-B calc for Genos and Psykos' first clash I'll just mention the High 6-A rating and edit it in later.

6-B calc?
Hmm?

That just comes from downscaling him from 5.9 petatons.

In one of the old threads there was a calc image link to the clash being 6-B

Similarly, Beefcake's calcs for his depicted height (although his canon height is 270m, he is drawn between 2000-3000m in most shots) give 7-A and 6-C results
I'd argue this is irrelevant.

If you want to use Beefcake's depicted height for his feat you can literally scale him off a building floor that's next to his thumb on the exact same panel where we see the hole in the ground. All other depicted scales in other panels are secondary to the scale in the very panel where the feat is shown.

I'd argue this is irrelevant.

If you want to use Beefcake's depicted height for his feat you can literally scale him off a building floor that's next to his thumb on the exact same panel where we see the hole in the ground. All other depicted scales in other panels are secondary to the scale in the very panel where the feat is shown.
Great! Then why do we not use this height for Beefcake and recalculate it? If the calc staff are willing to use the height in the panel, that would solve the height problem and produce a nice middle-of the road calc. In any case, we should reconsider the current dragon calcs before we dismiss JDA as an outlier. If there are several 7-B+ calcs for high dragons like Beefcake and Gouketsu, it makes the case better. I am looking at Beefcake's feats right now and will consider recalcing it

On Garou's profile you forgot to update the AP and Dura sections

Genos needs to 10 second limit weakness

And there might be more but idk.

Above dragon... I guess that would mean stronger than Geryuganshoop, right? Murata said the three generals (Groribas, Melzalgard and Geryuganshoop) stood no chance against Orochi. I think it's fair to say that his physicals should surpass them in all respects, striking included.

I have recalculated the Beefcake feat with the height shown on the same page, but I do not have permission make a blog on the other side. Is there anyone who would be interested in copy+pasting it over there?

Should Metal Bat and TTM have low regeneration since they were wounded only a few days ago and now seem completely fine. Not even scarred or anything.

They were both treated in hospital so I don't think we can 100% say they recovered due to their own abilities.

Aren't they the same as 3P, who was able to heal himself after being slashed by Nyan or stomped by Garou, suffering severe injuries in both cases and he healed himself in just a few hours on his own.

Aren't they the same as 3P, who was able to heal himself after being slashed by Nyan or stomped by Garou, suffering severe injuries in both cases and he healed himself in just a few hours on his own.
Pri Pri Prisoner healed himself in a matter of minutes (or around that), without the aid of a hospital. Completely different scenario.

Also for the "Genos allowed Garou to remove his arm" argument, it is conjectural like you said, but also Genos seemed shocked in the panel where Garou rips off his arm (after the one where he grabs his arm). I think it's a lot more likely that Genos was caught off-guard but then countered it by remotely controlling his arm to restrain Garou.

Wasn’t Drive Knight supposed to be upgraded to 7-B for matching shots from Psykoplane?

Garou keys.
JDA scaling if that's still going on?

What would the rationale for downgrading many A-class heroes be? Was there something wrong with the scaling of some heroes?

I agree with upgrading Do-S and Fubuki to 8-A. Fubuki should also be Massively Hypersonic in speed.

Since the High 8-C feat is for a high tiger in Kombu Infinity, I think all high-tiger level a-class fighters should scale. Those who are not proven to be High tiger level fighters (could challenge Kombu Infinity) should not scale.

Characters that I think should remain High 8-C: 1. Stinger (harmed Grizzly's Nyah's spawn, defeated deep sea-folk), 2. Death Gatling ( stung HEO, decimated an entire treeline, would have pulverized the shed if Garou didn't get in the way), 3. Lightning Max (survived a shot from Deep-Sea King that destroyed a large building, defeated one of the three crows), 4. Snakebite Sneck (defeated one of the crows and that toad monster whose street-busting feat is either 9-A or 8-C), 5. possibly Spring Mustachio (pierced Kombu Infinity's hair, fought with Kombu Infinity for a prolonged period)

Weaker A-class heroes like Golden Ball and Chain and Toad such should scale to 8-C, or at least 8-C if their strength is ambiguous like those three A-class heroes that fought Garou.

Last edited:
Ohhh true. We'll do that then. I forgot about that calc and that he existed. What do you think about my list of high tigers? Anyone you would add/remove?

Back