• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think instead of separating God's Dimension we can go with this:
Universe: Low 2-C
Multiverse: 2-A
Hyperspace which holds all the Multiverse:
2-A, Possibly Low 1-C

The reason why I think this is the case because we aren't sure if God resides outside the Space which holds the Multiverse. In conclusion we go with God residing somewhere in this Hyperspace.
Tecnically the multiverse is an infinitely expanding 2B and the space containing it is 2A. As for god dimension you can give it an "unknown" tiering for now, but it is at least L2C, L1C is a possibility but no one gets L1C with just a pair of stataments.

Tecnically the multiverse is an infinitely expanding 2B and the space containing it is 2A. As for god dimension you can give it an "unknown" tiering for now, but it is at least L2C, L1C is a possibility but no one gets L1C with just a pair of stataments.
Qawsedf said the Multiverse is 2-A

Okay, but how exactly is that 5D? It can be 5D, but it can't be low 1-C because there is literally nothing special about that space, there's no statements of it being infinite in the 5th axis. We don't give out low 1-C for characters that can destroy multiple universes, or low 1-C cosmology for verses that have an established multiverse. Its literally the standards, or every verse would be low 1-C that has at least two low 2-C constructs. So is gods dimension the place where void was or not?
The idea is that the GOD dimension treats size, distance, and energy in a way that even the ever-expanding universe, with its countless divergent realities emerging from each choice or event, as irrelevant and minuscule in comparison. And in opm, causality is sometimes interchangeable with time, so this dimension can be viewed as transcending time (4D) as well and it is called a higher dimension that even Blast, with his ability to travel all dimensions couldn't access. Also what the **** is the difference between 5D and low 1-C

The idea is that the GOD dimension treats size, distance, and energy in a way that even the ever-expanding universe, with its countless divergent realities emerging from each choice or event, as irrelevant and minuscule in comparison. And in opm, causality is sometimes interchangeable with time, so this dimension can be viewed as transcending time (4D) as well and it is called a higher dimension that even Blast, with his ability to travel all dimensions couldn't access. Also what the **** is the difference between 5D and low 1-C
The difference between 5D and low 1-C is that low 1-C means you are destroying a construct in which the 5th axis is infinite in size. Otherwise, its just unquantifiable, thats how we treat it on this site. If theres no statements of it being infinite in the 5th axis, then its just unquantifiable and remains 2-A. Otherwise every space would be low 1-C.

The difference between 5D and low 1-C is that low 1-C means you are destroying a construct in which the 5th axis is infinite in size. Otherwise, its just unquantifiable, thats how we treat it on this site. If theres no statements of it being infinite in the 5th axis, then its just unquantifiable and remains 2-A. Otherwise every space would be low 1-C.
Nobody is really saying that they are low 1-C in AP, but rather that the GOD dimension itself is low 1C. A higher-dimensional space that encompasses a universe branching off infinitely while simultaneously treating it as insignificant seems straightforward to me.

Nobody is really saying that they are low 1-C in AP, but rather that the GOD dimension itself is low 1C. A higher-dimensional space that encompasses a universe branching off infinitely while simultaneously treating it as insignificant seems straightforward to me.
I'm not saying god is low 1-C, I'm saying via our standards, gods dimensions does not fill the requirements to be considered low 1-C, not even a possibly. Its why all 2-A spaces aren't low 1-C.

Where was stated to encompass the multiverse? (The space where Void goes is probably only the space between universes, not god dimension)
Where was is stated that the multiverse is isignificant? It only says that God's powers can ignore distance etc...
Oh and tecnically the "higher dimension" can be the 4th one not nece necessarily the 5th, i mean, everyone in verse is 3D (except god likely), the statament comes from a 3D character... couldn't God being locked up in a dimension on the 4th axis that is parallel to the multiverse?
Anyway there are way to little information on this metter, i think we shluld drop it and wait for new chapters.
So my opinion:
Multiverse: 2B (infinitely incresing)
Space that contains it: 2A
God dimension: Unknown or at most something like this: At least Low 2C possibly L1C.

I'm not saying god is low 1-C, I'm saying via our standards, gods dimensions does not fill the requirements to be considered low 1-C, not even a possibly. Its why all 2-A spaces aren't low 1-C.
How does what I said not meet the criteria? It's called a higher dimension, which encompasses everything while simultaneously treating them as insignificant and existing beyond the causality of the multiverse.

Pretty sure a higher dimension is only considered insignificant if its size is infinitely small, and, as thus, does not warrant a higher tier.

God's dimension is not insignificant in any way, since its size is not infinitely small due to containing infinitely expanding dimensions as folded bubbles within it.

Bruh.. i think you choose wrong argument here. In this panel it clearly stated higher dimension and not only that it show a picture of tesseract, it mean 4D space are exist in OPM verse

Because 4D space are exist it clearly mean the entire cosmology are 5D because 4D space and 1D time

And this is not something like a 2C, 2B, or 2A space that being a "higher dimension" just because it contain universes, it not entirely higher D since it not have higher D volume just axis. In OPM, the space clearly stated as 4D, it mean the entirety of that space are 4D by default, it showed tessaract mean it not just 4D in axis but also 4D in volume. So that space are significant

Since this hyperspace encompasses the universes as long as i remember, honestly i see this case as some kind of brane cosmology, where lower space "embeded" in higher space (this space are literally stated as higher space, not just random large space that encompasses some universes)

The hyperspace alone are 4D or low 2C by default and if we added time the hyperspace will be significant 5D space or yeah low 1C

Bruh.. i think you choose wrong argument here. In this panel it clearly stated higher dimension and not only that it show a picture of tesseract, it mean 4D space are exist in OPM verse

Because 4D space are exist it clearly mean the entire cosmology are 5D because 4D space and 1D time

And this is not something like a 2C, 2B, or 2A space that being a "higher dimension" just because it contain universes, it not entirely higher D since it not have higher D volume just axis. In OPM, the space clearly stated as 4D, it mean the entirety of that space are 4D by default, it showed tessaract mean it not just 4D in axis but also 4D in volume. So that space are significant

So what you're trying to assert is that the God's dimension is located outside the Hyperspace right? Because you're claiming that God's dimension has 4 spatial axes and 1 temporal axis aka 5-D equivalent structure.
Since this hyperspace encompasses the universes as long as i remember, honestly i see this case as some kind of brane cosmology, where lower space "embeded" in higher space (this space are literally stated as higher space, not just random large space that encompasses some universes)
The hyperspace alone are 4D or low 2C by default and if we added time the hyperspace will be significant 5D space or yeah low 1C
The Hyperspace isn't Low 2-C, instead it's 2-A for holding infinite universes.

The idea of Brane cosmology would be OP as hell.
If we do not seperate Hyperspace and God's dimension and instead combine them then I think Low 1-C rating should be solid because of 4 spatial axes and 1 temporal axis

Back