• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've added this explanation to the blog.

Each individual action or snapshot 't' = 2-A parallel worlds, for snapshot 't+0.1' = 2-A parallel worlds, for snapshot 't+0.01' = 2-A parallel worlds, this process goes ad infinitum considering each parallel world branches out with seperate possibility giving a total number of 2-A × 2-A × 2-A × ... ℵ0 times = ℵ0^(ℵ0) Universes which is numerically greater than ℵ1. In conclusion, each seperate action creates countless parallel worlds which would give an outcome of uncountably infinite number of 4-D universes.
What "0.1" / "0.01" means? Tecnically "snapshot" is used to indicate every moment in time, smaller than any fraction of time, so it is "t"×2B/2A+"t"×2B/2A+ and so on (and maybe 2B/2A × 2B/2A). But still the word "action" is involved so i can't say if every "t" produces a 2B/2A brancing.
Also it says "infinitely increasing" and "countless"... so i think a 2A cosmology is solid. Many verses have this kind of cosmology and they always got 2A so i see no reason for L1C yet. As for God, i don't think L1C is right, we only have a pair of stataments, i would like more "L2C possibly L1C" for now.

I've added this explanation to the blog.

Each individual action or snapshot 't' = 2-A parallel worlds, for snapshot 't+0.1' = 2-A parallel worlds, for snapshot 't+0.01' = 2-A parallel worlds, this process goes ad infinitum considering each parallel world branches out with seperate possibility giving a total number of 2-A × 2-A × 2-A × ... ℵ0 times = ℵ0^(ℵ0) Universes which is numerically greater than ℵ1. In conclusion, each seperate action creates countless parallel worlds which would give an outcome of uncountably infinite number of 4-D universes.
That's not what's happening. An individual action when performed or when a decision is made creates a split. This is a determination based cosmology, meaning there's not a 2-A a amount of worlds created every second. But a finite number generated whenever someone makes a choice. There's no aleph numbers or power sets involved with this.

Your example would only work in a cosmology with automatic timeline splits like the MCU or quantum fluxes generating alternate universes like some MWI interpretations.

That's not what's happening. An individual action when performed or when a decision is made creates a split. This is a determination based cosmology, meaning there's not a 2-A a amount of worlds created every second. But a finite number generated whenever someone makes a choice. There's no aleph numbers or power sets involved with this.

Your example would only work in a cosmology with automatic timeline splits like the MCU or quantum fluxes generating alternate universes like some MWI interpretations.
Genos literally states that countless parallel worlds that diverged as a result of your actions. Which would be consistent with Empty void's statement of every Parallel worlds branch out with each possibility. And since you mentioned the working of MCU, I'll quote it directly from it's Cosmology page:
"During What If...?, we are told that there are endless possibilities where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities. The Watcher states that every passing moment is a possibility for a new branching, and an article from the Marvel Website also states: "One singular moment leads to a multiverse of infinite possibilities""
This is exactly how the OPM branching has shown to function
Endless possibilities with a single choice = 2-A parallel worlds

Same process continues for each and every action = Low 1-C

huh, it's not based on individual physical decisions or actions of a person. nor there is anything that implies that?

What "0.1" / "0.01" means? Tecnically "snapshot" is used to indicate every moment in time, smaller than any fraction of time, so it is "t"×2B/2A+"t"×2B/2A+ and so on (and maybe 2B/2A × 2B/2A). But still the word "action" is involved so i can't say if every "t" produces a 2B/2A brancing.
Also it says "infinitely increasing" and "countless"... so i think a 2A cosmology is solid. Many verses have this kind of cosmology and they always got 2A so i see no reason for L1C yet. As for God, i don't think L1C is right, we only have a pair of stataments, i would like more "L2C possibly L1C" for now.
I'm fine with possibly Low 1-C rating

Genos literally states that countless parallel worlds that diverged as a result of your actions. Which would be consistent with Empty void's statement of every Parallel worlds branch out with each possibility. And since you mentioned the working of MCU, I'll quote it directly from it's Cosmology page:
"During What If...?, we are told that there are endless possibilities where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities. The Watcher states that every passing moment is a possibility for a new branching, and an article from the Marvel Website also states: "One singular moment leads to a multiverse of infinite possibilities""
This is exactly how the OPM branching has shown to function
Endless possibilities with a single choice = 2-A parallel worlds

Same process continues for each and every action = Low 1-C
@DarkDragonMedeus @Phoenks Would this MCU analogy help you guys to agree with Low 1-C Multiverse?

Back