• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The second part is 2-A and not Low 1-C. Genos' statement torpedoes a Low 1-C rating, since he attributes the parallel worlds being made because of Saitama's actions rather than an infinite amount of different quantum events. Which is the only way to get a Low 1-C MWI rating without Hilbert Space or other concepts thrown in.

Though God's realm is vaguely Low 1-C.

The second part is 2-A and not Low 1-C. Genos' statement torpedoes a Low 1-C rating, since he attributes the parallel worlds being made because of Saitama's actions rather than an infinite amount of different quantum events. Which is the only way to get a Low 1-C MWI rating without Hilbert Space or other concepts thrown in.
But we have a previous scan where I've shown that parallel world branches out with each possibility so this wouldn't just apply for Saitama but instead for anyone's action.
Though God's realm is vaguely Low 1-C.
Likely Low 1-C?

But we have a previous scan where I've shown that parallel world branches out with each possibility so this wouldn't just apply for Saitama but instead for anyone's action.
Possibility is context based. Low 1-C requires that context to be a quantum event or something that happens naturally, where you get stacked infinites.

Genos however, clarifies that a seperate universe is made when someone either physically acts or decides something. This means that the universes are based on choice, which is a finite number repeated an infinite amount of times. Which is just 2-A.

Likely Low 1-C?
Yeah. Imo it should probably just be Low 1-C but I remember DT or Ultima saying that you can't visually show a transinfinite distance so the void isn't automatically 5D.

Pretty sure we do not use front pages for scaling. And anyway, I think we asume the universe is as big as our IRL one by default
Pretty sure both statements refer to the very same thing. It is not "there are infinite universes, and each one creates more infinitely with each possibility", but "Parallel worlds branch out with each possibility infinitely".

Anyway, there is no need to hurry. All of this got explained less than 10 chapters ago, with most information being incomplete as it is.

Possibility is context based. Low 1-C requires that context to be a quantum event or something that happens naturally, where you get stacked infinites.
I personally see it reaching Low 1-C, can you tag some other staffs as well?
Genos however, clarifies that a seperate universe is made when someone either physically acts or decides something. This means that the universes are based on choice, which is a finite number repeated an infinite amount of times. Which is just 2-A.
That's actually a previous chapter before the idea of Multiverse was introduced
Yeah. Imo it should probably just be Low 1-C but I remember DT or Ultima saying that you can't visually show a transinfinite distance so the void isn't automatically 5D.
Well okay thanks for your opinion.

it's based on how time travel(moving backwards in time) caused the divergence. not that timelines only diverge because of normal physical act. genos also says "the timing of the seperation and merging may be a clue to the timing of when the parallel worlds split off" too, which genos also made his theory based on many worlds theory, considering empty void's statement about the multiverse as well, it should be true.

Last edited:
it's based on how time travel(moving backwards on time) caused the divergence. not that timelines only diverge because of normal physical act. genos also says "the timing of the seperation and merging may be a clue to the timing of when the parallel worlds split off" too, which genos also made his theory based on many worlds theory, considering empty void's statement about the multiverse as well, it should be true.
Are you in favor of Low 1-C Multiverse or no?

While I appreciate the effort here I simply don't think we have enough evidence for this stuff yet. Said this on the thread many times. Like the people said above these are concepts that were introduced only a couple of chapters ago.

For now the MWI stuff is only 2-A. Since MWI isn't directly brought up and the only context we have is there being infinite universe generation. And you can maybe argue Low 1-C God for being in a higher plane of existence.

While I appreciate the effort here I simply don't think we have enough evidence for this stuff yet. Said this on the thread many times. Like the people said above these are concepts that were introduced only a couple of chapters ago.

For now the MWI stuff is only 2-A. Since MWI isn't directly brought up and the only context we have is there being infinite universe generation. And you can maybe argue Low 1-C God for being in a higher plane of existence.
Well the main argument is that the universes being branched as a result of whatever actions you make. Or moreover they branch with each and every possibility which is the reason why I think the multiverse should be Low 1-C. I appreciate your input.

it's based on how time travel(moving backwards in time) caused the divergence. not that timelines only diverge because of normal physical act. genos also says "the timing of the seperation and merging may be a clue to the timing of when the parallel worlds split off" too, which genos also made his theory based on many worlds theory, considering empty void's statement about the multiverse as well, it should be true.
Empty Void's statements do not contradict Genos'. Genos says that worlds diverge based on personal choice and Void says there's infinite worlds. Both can be true and it's only a 2A statement.

OPM currently doesn't have a transinfinite universe justification.

Empty Void's statements do not contradict Genos'. Genos says that worlds diverge based on personal choice and Void says there's infinite worlds. Both can be true and it's only a 2A statement.

OPM currently doesn't have a transinfinite universe justification.
Yes, Empty Void's statements doesn't contradicts any of his statements. supports them if anything.

also this moment seems to show the divergence. might be wrong about it though.

I've added this explanation to the blog.

Each individual action or snapshot 't' = 2-A parallel worlds, for snapshot t+0.1 = 2-A parallel worlds, for snapshot t+0.01 = 2-A parallel worlds, this process goes ad infinitum considering each parallel world branches out with seperate possibility giving a total number of 2-A × 2-A × 2-A × ... ℵ0 times = ℵ0^(ℵ0) Universes which is numerically greater than ℵ1. In conclusion, each seperate action creates possible parallel worlds which would give an outcome of uncountably infinite number of 4-D universes.

Wouldn't this higher dimension have to be proven to be significant? We kind of just know nothing about it, which is why I don't think it should be tiered. 2-A cosmology seems fine though.

Back