• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: AP Revisions

Fuhrer Ugly being more powerful/destructive than Bug God due to different Disaster Ratings doesn't necessarily mean that this is Fuhrer Ugly's baseline level of strength. We know that Fuhrer Ugly can amp himself (one such difference in performance being hardly able to damage Amai Mask in their first encounter to then being able to cave in Amai Mask's face later). So I don't think there's any solid proof that the hits that Fuhrer Ugly was using against Amai Mask at first was as hard as Bug God's punches
The chapter explaining how the Cadre were monsters beyond the S-Class showed a non-amped Fuhrer Ugly attacking Amai Mask. The Cadre are portrayed as overall just vastly superior to any other masters, so I don't think it's a strange assumption to make to say that Bug God's base AP could be used for Fuhrer Ugly's base AP as well.

The chapter explaining how the Cadre were monsters beyond the S-Class showed a non-amped Fuhrer Ugly attacking Amai Mask. The Cadre are portrayed as overall just vastly superior to any other masters, so I don't think it's a strange assumption to make to say that Bug God's base AP could be used for Fuhrer Ugly's base AP as well.
I can see where you're coming from with it but I think it'd still make more sense to scale Fuhrer Ugly off of Sweet Mask, who scales from Iaian.

Given that Gums scales to Fuhrer Ugly, this would then upgrade Pig God, which upgrades Narinki's Private Squad, which would upgrade Royal Ripper and in turn upgrade Bug God again, forming a chain of circular scaling.

If we cut out Fuhrer Ugly scaling to Bug God, then it's no longer circular.

this would then upgrade Pig God, which upgrades Narinki's Private Squad
No it wouldn't. Narinki's Private Squad scale relative to Iaian, Bushidrill, and Okamaitachi.

I'm not too sure why their only justification is giving Pig God the bloody nose. It was originally supposed to just be a support feat for them being around the disciples' level, but I guess someone forgot to add the rest to their profile.

No it wouldn't. Narinki's Private Squad scale relative to Iaian, Bushidrill, and Okamaitachi.

I'm not too sure why their only justification is giving Pig God the bloody nose. It was originally supposed to just be a support feat for them being around the disciples' level, but I guess someone forgot to add the rest to their profile.
I'm just going off of what is in your sandbox which has them scaling to Pig God as their main justification.

I'm just going off of what is in your sandbox which has them scaling to Pig God as their main justification.
Right, so that's just an issue with our profiles that I didn't notice at first. I just copy-pasted what was already there and adjusted. I'll fix their justification if that helps.

Right, so that's just an issue with our profiles that I didn't notice at first. I just copy-pasted what was already there and adjusted. I'll fix their justification if that helps.
That'd be good.

Although what then is Iaian's main justification in the M.A. arc?

His profile offers three of them:
  • Wishes to fight Garou even after learning Garou beat Tanktop Master.
  • Scales to Narinki's Private Squad who currently scale to Pig God.
  • Broke through Tatsumaki's barrier that gave Black Sperm and Gums some trouble.

If it's the latter than the circular scaling chain may still apply as he'd be scaling to Gums.

His profile offers three of them:
  • Wishes to fight Garou even after learning Garou beat Tanktop Master.
  • Scales to Narinki's Private Squad who currently scale to Pig God.
  • Broke through Tatsumaki's barrier that gave Black Sperm and Gums some trouble.
Iaian scales to Tanktop Master.

Narinki's Private Squad scale to Iaian.

Breaking through the barrier is support for Iaian being around that level since it gave Gums some trouble.

Iaian scales to Tanktop Master.

Narinki's Private Squad scale to Iaian.

Breaking through the barrier is support for Iaian being around that level since it gave Gums some trouble.
Thanks. Going back through it now.

Can you include Iaian's second key in your sandbox with him scaling the Private Squad removed as they're now scaling to him?

Back