• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: AP Revisions

This is a sort of continuation of this thread now that I have time to work on it

What's New:
  • Added scans, references, statistics values notes where they were needed across all profiles
  • Do-S now scales to Narinki's Private Squad, making some of characters who scaled above BoS Genos' 7-C calc High 7-C instead.
  • Bug God now scales to High 7-C+ due to tanking Royal Ripper's redirected attacks
  • Homeless Emperor's strongest attacks and Golden Sperm now scale to Gouketsu
  • Base Metal Bat's AP (not durability) now scales from Base Carnage Kabuto thanks to the VGS Audiobook
  • New Tanktop Master Key "Psionically Enhanced" has been added because of this CRT that never got applied
  • Minor lifting strength upgrades for some characters

I don't think this is enough to imply that D-oS is relative to Royal Ripper. He wasn't in the middle of an attack when she wrapped his blade up in her whip.

I think there is a bit of a generous scaling chain currently of putting Narinki's Private Squad on the same level as the likes of S-Class heroes Tanktop Master and Pig God, and Dragon-level threads Gums and Fuhrer Ugly.

When we can see that Fuhrer Ugly is far superior to Narinki's Private Squad as he could rip off Sosshi's arm. By comparison the amount of damage Sosshi inflicted on Pig God is neglible.

I think it would make more sense to scale Narinki's Private Squad to Town level, via fighting Atomic Samurai's three Disciples who they are shown to be more comparable to.

Harming Human Garou and Royal Ripper would make Bug God Large Town level, not Large Town level+, right?

Last edited:
An evolved Human Garou, who at that point was capable of injuring Bug God. That scaling is Garou's part of the sandbox as well.

I'll reply to the rest soon
Thanks, I missed that part of Garou's section. It seems off to me though; even though Gyoro-Gyoro claimed Bug God was injured, he didn't look noticeably injured. And Royal Ripper was also able to injure that version of Garou which would introduce some circular scaling it seems.

Fuhrer Ugly was significantly damaged by those attacks and had to regenerate. Bang can also kick straight through Gums.

Neither Gums nor Fuhrer Ugly should be on par with Bang.
I'm not saying he's on the same level, just durable enough to withstand his strikes without being obliterated or knocked out, unlike how we usually see fodders get handled. He'd just downscale from bangs strikes, especially since bang was serious.

Gums is pretty much fodder. He’s not on par with neither Bang nor Fuhrer Ugly.

Also, the damage from the kick you're saying Bang did to Gums isn’t really any different from the damage Fuhrer Ugly caused with his punch (both kinda just blew him open with a single attack)

Last edited:
I disagree with 6-B getting Golden Sperm now. First of all, you scaled Golden Sperm above Gouketsu for the reasons that Psykos stated, but Psykos's words clearly stated that "Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm" did not mean Golden Sperm, so if you were to scale for that reason we would immediately have 6-B for Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm, which I disagree with.

I don't think this is enough to imply that D-oS is relative to Royal Ripper. He wasn't in the middle of an attack when she wrapped his blade up in her whip.
I missed a scan, it was more Garou bunching the two together as "powerful" monsters. Their banter was more to support the implication. The main scaling, of course, comes from Narinki's Squad.
I think there is a bit of a generous scaling chain currently of putting Narinki's Private Squad on the same level as the likes of S-Class heroes Tanktop Master and Pig God, and Dragon-level threads Gums and Fuhrer Ugly.

When we can see that Fuhrer Ugly is far superior to Narinki's Private Squad as he could rip off Sosshi's arm. By comparison the amount of damage Sosshi inflicted on Pig God is neglible.

I think it would make more sense to scale Narinki's Private Squad to Town level, via fighting Atomic Samurai's three Disciples who they are shown to be more comparable to.
This is scaling that already exists. If you're proposing a change in that scaling, I'd ask for you to do it in your own CRT, as there are already several things that need to be handled in the OP.

However, I feel like I still should note that the three Disciples would be High 7-C as well regardless of if the mercenaries' bases back scaling from Pig God. Fuhrer Ugly scales 2x above them and has far higher LS, so him being able to do that is not at all strange.

The size of the meteor is officially stated to be only 200 m.

Why Mask x2 > Genos?
Amai Mask is capable of withstanding blows from Fuhrer Ugly while not defending himself.

I disagree with 6-B getting Golden Sperm now. First of all, you scaled Golden Sperm above Gouketsu for the reasons that Psykos stated, but Psykos's words clearly stated that "Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm" did not mean Golden Sperm, so if you were to scale for that reason we would immediately have 6-B for Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm, which I disagree with.
×2 from what?
I specifically added a note on Golden Sperm's scaling that addressed this.
While Psykos' statement mentioned Black Sperm by name instead of Golden Sperm, it is more likely that she was referring to him as an entity rather than the Black Form "form"

2x comes from Bug God's durability. Please read the sandbox.

This is scaling that already exists. If you're proposing a change in that scaling, I'd ask for you to do it in your own CRT, as there are already several things that need to be handled in the OP.
Okay, fair enough.

However, I feel like I still should note that the three Disciples would be High 7-C as well regardless of if the mercenaries' bases back scaling from Pig God. Fuhrer Ugly scales 2x above them and has far higher LS, so him being able to do that is not at all strange.

In your sandbox Iaian is Town level.

I missed a scan, it was more Garou bunching the two together as "powerful" monsters. Their banter was more to support the implication. The main scaling, of course, comes from Narinki's Squad.

I can see where you're coming from but I wouldn't take Garou's statement to mean he thinks they're comparably as strong. He's also grouping Elder Centipede with them too.

I always believed Fubuki scales more than she's supposed to. Fubuki's mountain level is beyond her peak, which is why she suffered and bleed. I don't think it should be used for attack potency since there are other fights where she struggles and loses against way weaker opponents, it doesn't seem consistent with it.

"While Psykos' statement mentioned Black Sperm by name instead of Golden Sperm, it is more likely that she was referring to him as an entity rather than the Black Form 'form'"
I don't think she means overall, did Pyskos even knew that Black Sperm is capable of fusion to begin with? Also it might be about being compatible as well, Homeless Emperor using his light attacks while Black Sperm uses his own army? though that still mean they should be able to damage on that level anyway.

Also i have a suggestion, for characters that one shot, I think it should be fine for them to get 3x stats of the opponent's durability or something like that. Since Saitama vs Garou shows that when Saitama is 3 times stronger than Garou, that's when he reaches a level where he can one shot Garou. The graph is accepted, so it should be fine i guess?

That's his first key.

Ahh, oh yeah. I forgot Iaian had 2 keys since in the sandbox there was just the one and it didn't mention which key it was. Just as a general suggestion if you have a single or multiple keys under revision, it'd be useful to include which keys they are.

Back