• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: 2 MFTL Calcs

What in the false equivalence? You compared apples to oranges with the whole finger-flicks vs. ultimate moves so it's not just an exaggerated example, it's a bad one too.
That's my point; that it's a bad comparison.

I can at least assert with confidence that when Platinum Sperm's not holding back and not stated or implied to be weakened in speed, he absolutely is moving faster than Flashy Flash
Let's agree to disagree on that point then.

Clover and Damage, do you guys still disagree that Garou blitzing Platinum Sperm can be considered part of the same scene as where this was calced even after this was brought up:
I don't really believe that this disqualifies Garou finishing off Platinum Sperm as being within the same scene as when they went crashing down. For a very similar instance, we used the calced speed of Hellfire and Gale and applied it to them after they already stopped moving once they punched Flashy Flash. While Hellfire and Gale did stop moving, it still counts as the same scene because it's all vey successive events and are within the same sequence of action.

Hell, the light patterns only disappeared after Platinum Sperm died, meaning that everything that happened from Flashy Flashy being defeated to Platinum Sperm being defeated can all be considered "within the same instance."

Clover and Damage, do you guys still disagree that Garou blitzing Platinum Sperm can be considered part of the same scene as where this was calced even after this was brought up:
I've stated that I disagree with it after you posted that.

Because to me, it looked like Platinum Sperm was blitzed before he actually started properly moving. Characters don't automatically go from 0 to their top speed with no interval between. Objects / people accelerate and build speed.
the whole fight disagrees with that. there are many times they got hit and stop or clash and stop. also he screams looking at garou's direction while fully standing. also he starts screaming after standing still. manga also shows it to be because of garou's growth. to be honest it should be the same instance, i don't even see how it's not the same instance rather than just stated speed from flashy flash.

no matter the case, at the very least, flashy flash's speed of light statement fits here. it doesn't come from a calc. supported by feats. not calc stalking. characters can react and move at this lvl from no movement etc etc.

anyway, for the blitz calc. my opinions are that using the current calc or changing PS's used speed with the speed of light. reasonings for using the same calc is that within the whole fight we have seen that even when they get hit and stop or clash and stop. they are able to move at the same level of speed after stopping. PS after getting hit from garou doesn't get attacked the moment he stands up. first he stands up. after that, he starts to scream.

if it doesn't get accepted like that. using flashy flash's speed should be fine here. simple, it comes from an statement supported by feats and calcs. it doesn't come from an calc which makes it usable. PS is stated to be faster than flashy flash. shows that he applies to this statement as well. using the speed of light here is not calc stalking and seems acceptable by our rules, also like i said before. within the fight. there are many times they stop and move at the same lvl of speed against the opponent in motion while they are not. also PS stands up. after that he screams.

the manga also shows that the reason of this is because of garou's acceleration.

also for the sneeze calc. from this page and how jupiter's gas starts dispersion, we can see the sneeze is at its expulsion state when it reaches jupiter. it seems fine to use 0.18 seconds

also like kachon says. the sneeze should logically end after it's named there + considering the next page after that.

Last edited:
Not to be a party pooper but we don't have a valid lightspeed statement for Flashy Flash. The databook is extremely unreliable and all text in chapter covers is removed in the printed release, which is the definitive canon version.

I did before it’s literally a stated number we have official confirmation on his boost

9390390-af1619a5-c9bd-48a5-828f-a3b44c3be0d7.jpeg
This seemingly was just Homeless Emperor talking out of his ass because Black Sperm as a single cell says he can't even beat a puppy.

The multiplier is just not valid anymore.

Not to be a party pooper but we don't have a valid lightspeed statement for Flashy Flash. The databook is extremely unreliable and all text in chapter covers is removed in the printed release, which is the definitive canon version.
i understand the cover part(still think it's fine since it's a description of the character but ok) but can't see why the databook should be accepted as unreliable. it's not just stated but supported by feats

This seemingly was just Homeless Emperor talking out of his ass because Black Sperm as a single cell says he can't even beat a puppy.

The multiplier is just not valid anymore.
It’s possible that the puppy thing was just an expression to say he’s weakened and not actually weaker then a regular puppy or possibly each individual cell is weaker then they were during the MA

But it would technically still be valid by the sheer fact it’s literally simple addition of stats

It’s possible that the puppy thing was just an expression to say he’s weakened and not actually weaker then a regular puppy or possibly each individual cell is weaker then they were during the MA

But it would technically still be valid by the sheer fact it’s literally simple addition of stats
considering how it was interpreted in the series. overall number effects the individual power. we know it since even when they divide, they are equally powerful.

that puppy thing is when the overall number itself is 1.

we saw that 100 black sperm can react to metal bat' swinging. or say individually they are class A lvl.

dunno about his multiplier statements though. so it depends

I mean i don’t see why the multiplier isn’t valid it’s again simple addition 1 + 1 = a sperm with the power of 2 they are each adding their stats to 1 individual person
There isn't sufficient proof that speed is added up similarly. Getting faster is not, by itself, enough proof.

a
anyway, for the blitz calc. my opinions are that using the current calc or changing PS's used speed with the speed of light. reasonings for using the same calc is that within the whole fight we have seen that even when they get hit and stop or clash and stop. they are able to move at the same level of speed after stopping. PS after getting hit from garou doesn't get attacked the moment he stands up. first he stands up. after that, he starts to scream.

if it doesn't get accepted like that. using flashy flash's speed should be fine here. simple, it comes from an statement supported by feats and calcs. it doesn't come from an calc which makes it usable. PS is stated to be faster than flashy flash. shows that he applies to this statement as well. using the speed of light here is not calc stalking and seems acceptable by our rules, also like i said before. within the fight. there are many times they stop and move at the same lvl of speed against the opponent in motion while they are not. also PS stands up. after that he screams.

the manga also shows that the reason of this is because of garou's acceleration.

also for the sneeze calc. from this page and how jupiter's gas starts dispersion, we can see the sneeze is at its expulsion state when it reaches jupiter. it seems fine to use 0.18 seconds

also like kachon says. the sneeze should logically end after it's named there + considering the next page after that.
anyway, these are my opinions for this thread for now.

for black sperm's multiplier, another thread would be required (probably)

There isn't sufficient proof that speed is added up similarly. Getting faster is not, by itself, enough proof.
It’s literally stated to add up similar bruh the reason they talk about individual sperms and what they can do
is because they are talking about the stats of individual sperms added together

Again simple addition what part are you so confused about?

It’s literally stated to add up similar bruh the reason they talk about individual sperms and what they can do
is because they are talking about the stats of individual sperms added together

Again simple addition what part are you so confused about?
I'm not confused about anything; if you don't like it call for more staff or go to some other powerscaling website where they'd accept this.

I'm not confused about anything; if you don't like it call for more staff or go to some other powerscaling website where they'd accept this.
You are confused tho the proof has already been said many times but you don’t understand

It’s quite literally simple addition which is stated each individual sperm stats added together

@Therefir What is your opinion of the Saitama's sneeze calc in the OP?
I may be misunderstanding the second calculation, but I don't think using the timeframe of a sneeze to determine the speed at which the gas expanded is accurate. We can't be sure if Saitama had just finished his sneeze. This panel could easily depict what the gas looked like a second after the sneeze. It just seems overly highballed to me.
I gave reasoning as to why I think it's flawed. Do you have an opinion on the reasoning?

I gave reasoning as to why I think it's flawed. Do you have an opinion on the reasoning?
I think you have a valid point.

To give a similar example, we see when Saitama does his Serious Punch against Elder Centipede, the name for the technique is still going on even after the punch has connected.

yeah, 1 second should be fine.

though i believe 0.1-0.3 seconds should be fine as well. considering how the sneeze hits jupiter in this page. seeing how the gas starts to dispersion, the sneeze seems to be at its expulsion state. also makes sense considering the distance between IO and Jupiter is around 421000 km and this feat happened instantly, it wouldn't lose it's velocity or energy or duration since there is no external force that will effect it in outer space.

i believe using the sneeze's duration should be fine

Back