• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Whitebeard 6-B Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that it took all three to stop one of Whitebeard's quakes, I think scaling them to 2.5193 Teratons (Low 6-B) is the best compromise for now, until we get more feats for them.

Stefano4444 said:
High 7-A is way too low, 6-C or At least 6-C would be better.
Then where would we put Marco who over powered Kizaru, no sold his attacks, broke Kuzan's weapon and sent him flying, & stopping Akainu in his tracks?

Where do we put Ace for matching Kuzan and only losing to Akainu for DF advantage?

Jozu for harming Kuzan

Duffy for tanking ice like nothing

Sweets and Luffy for the above

Ray for matching Kizaru

Benn for Kizaru

Jinbei for stopping Akainu in his tracks

Ivan and Curiel for surviing Akainu

6-B is either way too high for the admirals, or high 7-A is way too low for the rest of the high tiers (Yes those Admirals are high tiers, look at 90% of their interactions).

Why the admirals don't get likely 6-B? Akainu could easily trade blows with Whitebeard and tank his attacks, especially when WB does it with killing intention and gura gura in usage.

@Rei Rubro; he survived his attacks, but being a 1/3rd of Whitebeard's strength would still allow him to do that.

I think that we have to chalk up part of less important Whitebeard War happenings as plot-induced stupidity inconsistencies, such as Crocodile matching Doflamingo for example. We would end up with everybody scaling to everybody otherwise, similar to our Marvel Comics situation.

However, 3 admirals together stopping Whitebeard, Akainu stopping a WB quake with his foot, burning half of his face off, and singlehandedly chasing away the Blackbeard crew, together seems conclusive enough to scale them to almost Whitebeard level, i.e. Low 6-B.

Well, at least Marco and Vista. Maybe King and Ben Beckman as well. They seem stronger than the other Yonkou commanders that we have seen so far. The last two are just guesswork though.

@Ant

Well, it is mentioned that Magu Magu no Mi is one of the most powerful fruits in attack pottency and it had a equally clash with the gura gura in the mentioned scan. Maybe I'm wrong but he couldn't get a "Likely 6-B" when uses it? I'm fine with Low 6-B if not.

@Fix

Marco did no damage to Kizaru. He even stated that. He only survived the YnM because of Regenerationn. Staggering Kuzan did no damage to him and was just in order to stop him. Sakazuki was clearly weakened when Vista and Marco tried to stop him (and still failed).

Ace matched Kuzan because Fire > Ice. On top of that, he has a feat in the novel for burning Shirohige a bit.

We consider Jozu's feat unreliable since it's a surprise attack.

Rayleigh should scale to Borsalino, yes. Even past his prime he's that strong.

Beckmann is already Likely 6-C because of that. He would get the upgrade I guess.

Weakened Sakazuki and Jinbe has resistance to heat.

Iva and who?

@Everyone

Low 6-B for those characters scaling to 2.5 Teratons since to be agreed apparently.

Okay, we have reached the verdict for this thread.

Shirohige: 6-B

Kaido: 6-B

Big Mom: 6-B

Shanks: 6-B

Post-Timeskip Teach: Likely 6-B

Prime Sengoku: 6-B

Prime Shiki: 6-B

Prime Garp: 6-B

Gol D. Roger: 6-B

Mihawk: Likely/Possibly 6-B

Sakazuki: Low 6-B

Kuzan: Low 6-B

Borsalino: Low 6-B

Old Rayleigh: Low 6-B

Beckmann: Possibly/Likely Low 6-B

I completely agree with 6B or higher op top tiers.

There has been so much proof in verse which supports it not neighing an outlier for the top tier

The Calaca said:
Post-Timeskip Teach: Likely 6-B
The reason is why Teach hasn't showed his full potential yet. It's likely he dominated the whole power of the fruit at this point, but that's the best way to scale him at the moment.

ChocomilkAlex said:
FINALLY ONE PIECE HITS COUNTRY LEVEL
It's not a competition.

The goal of the site isn't to try and force characters to the highest possible level, but to be as accurate as possible.

While the topic has seemed to be settled, I'd like to point out that it can be considered an outlier for Jozu even inflicting damage to Aokiji (this is the only instance in which any of the commanders are shown actually harming any of the Admirals in any way) considering he does this once and it never happens before or after this (not to mention he got one-shot soon after).

Outliers are not simply limited to feats. Situations where a "one-time" thing occurs, such as a substantially weaker character managing to take a hit from a drastically higher tiered character but never shown doing so again can be considered an outlier (especially when anti-feats are involved from weaker characters hurting them).

Also, main reason I came to this thread: Someone who is capable of calculating the durability of Doflamingo's bird-cage threads after being given context of the feat and the form of the cage would be much appreciated. It's proven to be a tedious task, but the feat involved the cage no-selling several High 7-A to 6-C meteorites crashing into it, so it'd support the High 7-A statistics if it comes up as even a small fraction of the largest meteorite's AP tanked.

The Calaca said:
Ace matched Kuzan because Fire > Ice. On top of that, he has a feat in the novel for burning Shirohige a bit.
Well, couldn't that same argument work for Akainu?

Ace could probably get an upgrade for being able to melt that ice from Pheasant Beak almost instantly.

Is Aokiji's ice supposed to be hard to melt? Chopper and the others were able to defrost Robin with a warm bath.

I will unsubscribe due to time constraints. You can message me later if you need my help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back