• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece tier discussion

I really did not want to bring this topic up again, but I must

Basically, Aku and I had a discussion regarding the WB commanders (Marco, Vista, and Jozu) because I was wondering why he upgraded the former two up to High 6-C.

Marco fighting Kizaru and taking blows from him (whilst having sea stone on him to prevent Regenerationn), and also sending both Kizaru and Aokiji flying with kicks (breaking the latter's ice saber) seems to actually justify his High 6-C tiering.

For Vista, I was on the fence. He did fight agaisnt Mihawk for a considerably long time off panel, but I am uncertain whether or not Mihawk was fighting with the intent to kill.

Jozu fought and hurt Aokiji off-panel and deflected a blow from Mihawk that was intended for Whitebeard.

I am personally against upgrading Vista and Jozu to High 6-C, especially since NUMEROUS characters would powerscale from Jozu being upgraded (Doflamingo, Luffy Base and G4, Dressrosa characters, and more). However, Marco being High 6-C seems reasonable at this time.

Thoughts?

Rethinking over some things, Jozu in comparison to his other division commanders doesnt seem to poses the near enough level of strength as Marco to be as comparable to him , hes been held back Doflamingo and was rendered paralyzed by his Parasito as opposed to Luffy to broke from it in Gear 4th. Although he's fought of Aokiji he was easily taken down once his guard dropped , in additon to this a majoriy of the fight was off panel before this happend.

Back