• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Pre Time-Skip Strawhats/CP9 + Post time-skip Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, this is going to be a large wall of text. Sorry if this seems rushed.

East Blue Arc
Currently, the East Blue statistics of One Piece are only supported by the statement of Luffy leveling Arlong Park, which does not give a solid value for the statistics of early One Piece characters.

This calculation needs to be evaluated and refined, as it may upgrade East Blue characters from High 8-C to 8-B. I know it's very simplistic and lazy, but if someone could help, I'd appreciate it.

Alabasta Arc
Crocodile has a lower end 8-A feat, which scales to Luffy. Fantastic!

What's not fantastic is that lower level characters (Mr 1, 2, Zoro, Sanji) are automatically Multi-City Block level as a result. They either need to be downgraded to High 8-C scaling to their East Blue feats, or they are 8-A if we suggest that Zoro vs Luffy at Whiskey Peak proves them to be of an equal level of power.

That's all really. I suppose most will agree with staying with the current stats.

Enies Lobby arc
As quite a few are beginning to notice, our justifications for many pre time-skip characters--especially the straw-hats themselves, are incomprehensible. We have 8-As at that tier for harming 7-Cs, a Low 7-C for an 8-A feat, etc...

In order to fix these profiles, descriptions will need to be altered, but I need to stress something important first--why the CP9 members are where they are at. Kalifa is 8-A via powerscaling to Rob Lucci's 4000 Doriki. If we're taking it at face value, Kalifa would be around 200 Tons of TNT for her AP in comparison. This is the justification for each CP9 member's tiering.

• Kalifa, Blueno, Fukuro, etc. are 8-A
  • Kaku and Jyabura are 8-A+ in Base
  • Rob Lucci is Low 7-C via scaling above Luffy, who has a 1.2 KT feat by this time.
In other words, they are NOT scaling to Crocodile.

By this time, all Strawhats should be 8-A scaling from Nami (the weakest), At least 8-A (Franky with full Cola), or Low 7-C (Monster Trio).

Thriller Bark Arc
This will focus on Luffy. He is currently Low 7-C for applying his 1.2 Kiloton feat from Skypeia, but his Gear 2nd and 3rd should be Town level via scaling to Gekko Moriah's Fragmentation of Thriller Bark, which is Town level from a single punch. His durability would stay the same as it is, but we must remove "Town level when dealing with Blunt Force" as that is redundant and goes hand-in-hand with his "High Resistance against Blunt Force" under his powers and abilities section.

As a result, this would place Rob Lucci's Zoan form at "At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C" via powerscaling, as he could compete with Gear 2nd and 3rd Luffy and take hits from both.

Post Time-Skip 7-B Statistics
Currently, it's pretty obvious that the statistics for the characters are going in a giant circle. This is my fault. As a result, I went ahead and re-read some events of Dressrosa again.

Colosseum Fighters such as Elizabello II, Ideo, and Don Sai (pre-awakening) will instead be City level+ as Elizabello's Lite King Punch contributed to at least half of an attack that countered a strike from Pica who is basically Base-line Mountain level, which is no where near his full powered punch (we'll get to that in a minute). So, current City level characters will instead scale to City level+, which isn't a big change.

Post Time-skip 7-A Statistics
I did another calculation, this time for Elizabello II's fully charged King Punch, which seems to be accepted. This will bump Bartolomeo and Zoro up to 300+MT instead of 120+MT through powerscaling.

Characters such as Pica and Vergo remain the same as they currently are. around 116MT.

Pretty minor change overall, though.

Post Timeskip Strawhats
This is going to result in a massive upgrade for our forgotten Strawhats.

Nami injured Baby 5 and Buffalo with one of her attacks, both being 7-B (7-B+ after this), therefore, Nami will power-scale to City level+ for harming such characters. This means every Straw Hat should be City level+ or higher post Time-skip.

Overall Statistics
Using their current Keys

Nami: 8-A | Likely 7-B

AP: (Same) | Likely City level+ (With one attack, Nami incapacitated Baby 5 and injured Buffalo)

Usopp: 8-A | Likely 7-B

AP: (Same, but loses the +) | Likely City level+ (Incapacitated Buffalo, though he was injured, and should be at least equal to Nami)

Brook: At least 8-A | 7-B

AP: At least Multi-City Block level (Should be stronger than Nami and comparable to Franky) | City level+ (Far stronger than pre time-skip. Should be superior to Nami)

Franky: At least 8-A | Likely 7-A

AP: At least Multi-City Block level (Far stronger than Fukuro of CP9 when fully charged with cola) | Likely Mountain level (Beat back Vice Admiral Bastille and could fend off 3 Donquixote family executives simultaneously. Casually defeated Baby 5 and Buffalo with his Franky Shogun)

Nico Robi: Unknow, At least 8-A | Likely 7-A

AP: Same as before, but will need to have description updated

Tony Tony Chopper: 8-A normally, At least 8-A with Monster Point | Unknow normally, Likely 7-B with Monster Point

AP: Multi-City Block level normally (Could stalemate Kumadori with Rumble Ball, who is superior to Kalifa. Stronger than Nami), At least 8-A with Monster Point (Stomped Kumadori without even focusing on their fight.) | Unknow normally, likely City level+ with Monster Point (Far stronger than Nami and Usopp)

Zoro and Sanji stay the same as current.

Luffy (Enies Lobby/Thriller Bark): Low 7-C in Base, likely 7-C with Gears

AP: Small Town level in Base (No description, scaling from Skypeia arc), likely Town level with Gears (Capable of hurting Asgard Moria with his Gear 2nd and 3rd)

Rob Lucci: Low 7-C | Likely 7-C

AP: Small Town level (Same) | Likely Town level (Stalemated and later bested Gear 2nd Luffy and could contend with Gear 3rd)

I think that's it for Pre Time-skip.

Elizabello II: 7-B normally, 7-A with King's Punch

AP: City level+ normally (Contributed at least half of the energy required to overpower an attack from Pica with his Lite King Punch), Mountain level with fully charged King Punch.

Current 7-Bs and Zoro + Bartolomeo scale to Elizabello's statistics.

This is why I rushed this thread. Massive text wall <_<.

Ive already expressed my opinion on this and i agree with the changes, nice job getting this all together

@AssaultWaffle - don't worry. As usual I'll be shoehorned into making these edits... ... ... *cries*

Done derailing.

Seems reasonable, I'll apply the edits along with Sins whenever this is fully accepted and or closed. That also goes for the previous Haki related threads from earlier.

I'm going to start applying edits to the City level characters first because they are the ones desperately in need of a face lift. I'll either let Knight handle the rest, or work on the edits later during the week.

It's time for Elizabello to receive his own profile, bois.

Then we'll obviously need someone to unlock them. Also perhaps we can change some of the renders? I'm not a big fan of the one's currently especially for Sanji, Zoro and Luffy.

@Weekly - Thank you, I will edit accordingly after i finish the 7-B profiles in a few minutes. I don't have images yet, so I'll leave that to Knight or someone who can get high quality pics.

Okay i know you guys are busy right now with the upgrades but i noticed some of the major profiles Notable attacks sections are outdated/lacking...

@Weekly - Give Knight the information. I'm doing tier and description changes then going to bed Q_Q.

@Knight i'll get some examples but comparing the listed abilities to the abilities from the OPwiki, there are some missing attacks

Is it fine for me to list Zoro as "Possibly Large Mountain level with Asura" since he scales to Elizabello's 339MT feat? Just checking before I press submit <_<

... *clicks to apply edit*

I think it's fine since Asura essentially triples his AP and durability and 339x 3 should be Large Mountain level if I'm doing the math right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back