• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Scaling and Calcs #8

>>Viole for distorting what actually happened

I just did. Tell me how its a 2-ko when there's no visible damage and he's both conscious and still fighting?

And I've been saying for months to look up burden of proof.

P:S Seeing as you're closely monitoring Cal's and my posts anyway @Js250476 would you like to weight in with more than likes?

You're not bringing any solid argument to believe Queen actually scales to Big Mom.

She was totally unfazed by the attack and he was put down with two hits. Linlin is now in a weakened state with very little suggesting she's at her peak.

Queen was shrinking after getting thrashed. Why would he do that if conscious?

Since you asked Queen got stomped and he didn't harm her at all just jogged her memory by hitting her on the head (a common trope in fiction) then she went to sleep on her own no signs of actual injury.

Anything notable for shifting marineford and the sea around it or shattering the frozen tsunami or breaking the island in half causing that fissure with akainu. Or shattering the main structure

>>Since you asked Queen got stomped and he didn't harm her at all just jogged her memory by hitting her on the head

That's literally the definition of harming her. However you look at it he KO'd her with a trauma injury to the head.

I was actually refering to the 2-Ko though.

Calaca Vs said:
You're not bringing any solid argument to believe Queen actually scales to Big Mom.
. .
Nope, once again you cannot deflect. The issue on the table is BM 2-KOing Queen. That's your job to bring burdern of proof.

RexofLM said:
Im no doctor but heres something someone may wanna look into before they start making final decisions. Theres a medical phenomonon where regaining memories after amnesia can cause someone to pass out from the sudden stress. We've seen this in one piece already with Sabo.
I love how RexofLM brings up a reasonable explanation yet gets ignored.

A weakened Linlin that we have no proof of being as strong as always.

If you keep insisting with this I'll just ignore you just like you ignored the previous consensus about Queen when you put him at Likely 6-C level.

>A Weakened linlin . . .

I'm running out of ways to say bring burden of proof. :S I get tired of trying to discuss One Piece with you when all you do is avoid citing proof/material from the shoenen like the plague.

KobsterHope07 said:
RexofLM said:
Im no doctor but heres something someone may wanna look into before they start making final decisions. Theres a medical phenomonon where regaining memories after amnesia can cause someone to pass out from the sudden stress. We've seen this in one piece already with Sabo.
I love how RexofLM brings up a reasonable explanation yet gets ignored.
I think we've all seen it and all beleive Queen managed to mess with her head.

Yeah, from a shock that doesn't necessarily hurt the target.

You're tired? Nobody has kidnapped you to stay here. Comparing US to the plague tells more things about you than about us.

Linlin's Homies ain't working, she's not using Haki in any attack and the fact that even Luffy and Hyou can survive her attacks should be more than enough to prove she isn't as strong as always. Unless you have another counter argument to disprove that.

And no, Hyou using Ryoou to protect himself isn't enough since even using Haki Luffy got strucked in the wall.

Well this thread is gonna expired, all I'm gonna say is wait until further chapters to clear this. This is similar to the argument that Carrot should be stronger than Luffy for nearly killing him on the Thousand Sunny.

Big Mom looks find overall and doesn't seem to suffer any serious damage on the attack. Didn't cutch her head in agony. The sudden stress of regaining her memory is what knock her out imo.

1. You cannot say she suffered brain damage and at the same time say she's not damaged.

2. "US"?? you treat evidence like the plague (a common idiom meaning to avoid at all costs) You cant say I called you the plague.

3. Haki doesn't factor into profiles according to Damage & Cin

4. Show me her one-shoting Ryoou before. Show me even her one-shoting Post Katakuri Luffy.

At best you may have an excuse with her homies, but they haven't done anything of great note before.

There's already a possibility that the current High 7-A characters will be around base-line 6-C anyways due to several potential feats affecting them (at least 3, possibly 4 w/ Jack getting thwacked by Zunisha which I personally think wouldn't scale since he likely got KO'd).

In any case, a character roughly 10% (current) to 20% (potential upgrade) of the AP comparable to Big Mom's supposed Durability should be capable of dealing superficial damage. It does not take much to affect someone's brain with a strike. In any case, Big Mom was not hurt, let alone had a bruise/bump on her head.

Anyways, 500th comment, it's over. Next thread.

Back