• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece lifting Strength Feats

It's not actually a downgrade/upgrade, but I have some questions-

• why liffy scale to Fuji in term of lifting strength, because fuji did it with his gravity power, not physical powers
  • While Sanji have A explanation on his class G, but again there are no link or calc link to his profile
It's not actually a downgrade/upgrade, but I have some questions-

• why liffy scale to Fuji in term of lifting strength, because fuji did it with his gravity power, not physical powers

• why luffy scale to Fuji in term of lifting strength, because fuji did it with his gravity power not physical powers
  • While Sanji have A explanation on his class G feat, there is no calc/feat link to his profile
  • Luffy luffy, there are no calc for his class G feat, it stated that he throws some rock, but no calc to prove it.
If proved calc are available then pls link it to there profile, it makes easy to evaluate characters, otherwise, remove that feat

It seems that they scale to Garp lifting the massive Iron Ball, which is a lower class of Class G meanwhile stronger characters scale to him throwing it. It's something like this if I have this right.

Yonko Commanders = Garp's lifting

yonko and Admirals = Garp throwing the iron ball.

There was a revision thread regarding Lifting Strength for OP, though with the ever pressing need of the AP and speed thread, it was sort of put to the side.

As Prince of Counters brought up, one of the means of scaling the higher tiers like Cracker is to scale them to Garp Lifting a massive iron ball, which is around low Class G iirc.

When the AP and Speed Thread are finished, if we ever finished , we will go back to discussing lifting strength

This feat of casual Base Luffy can be scale to almost everyone if someone were to calc it i think

Back