• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

i do think that the generic fishman island designs for basically everyone is kinda ass, but mainly because it feels too basic and overused at this point, dressrosa, wano and egghead robin design is peak imo

Technically he makes most of his forms on the fly but yeah it's a one time use one, cause it's the "stuffed version" of Gear 4th

i do think that the generic fishman island designs for basically everyone is kinda ass, but mainly because it feels too basic and overused at this point, dressrosa, wano and egghead robin design is peak imo
Well not for Robin tbh, her design is very good to say for the Sabaody-Fishman Island Arc design
And she's technically bottomless tho muehehehe#Slapped

And she's technically bottomless tho muehehehe#Slapped
oslEkBIEsBzVQ2ADENDEBrHwbJfoRe1hDaFiNV~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

This is funny but I'm pretty sure the only seraphim the wg brought to egghead was s-bear, the rest were already there.
"Yknow, we're planning to kill this guy, but let's keep 3 weapons only like an admiral can beat and that he has control over on his island."

Also, weren't they actively fighting Blackbeard beforehand?

Anyone else remember when there was a Sanji vs Awakened Lucci thread that turned into a massive flame war?

Fun times.

Back