• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

A fun fact is this pic was made when the chapter first came out

So when we find out where Sanji actually ended up it's even funnier in hindsight

Lol yeah I still remember Sanji seeing Luffy again after 2 years and saying it's not fair he gets to hang out with the most beautiful women in the world

Classic Zoro

Edit: I know Oda said there wouldn't be any romance among the Straw Hats but Sanji might actually end up with a girl end of series ( if Oda shows him mercy lol)

Yeah good point

Usually in these conversations I see people speculate Luffy might end with Nami, Hancock or nobody

And compare Luffys relationship with Hancock to Goku and Chi-Chi as a reason they might end up together ( since I think Oda has some inspirations from Dragon Ball)

Tbh I agree nothing against Goku but he doesn't really go though any major development in DBZ ( and in some ways kinda regressed a bit in Super)

Luffy at least does have more to him

Yeah, Luffy has more sides in his character and is more defined as a gray/neutral character.

So I was just stumbling apon Ugarik's activity and he commented that low 7-B for Croc isn't usable https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._-_Desert_Spada_and_Ground_Secco#comm-2565833

Although for my honest thoughts I'm hearing the main argument for using this feat now is its an outlier but I'm not entirely sure about since as Stefan showed using Damages scaling just puts it at 7-C at most ( and actually lower then Enel's feat that we're currently using) so it's not that inconsistent imo

And well I don't understand that reasoning with how these feats are treated here

Raven from RWBY is high 7-C via making a storm even if she never used it for combat purposes

Nagato is 7-A+ via making rain clouds over the Hidden Rain Village even tho he's never used this specific Jutsu to fight anyone

All Might is 6-C via summoning a storm via a punch despite the storm itself not being used for an attack

So ether it's double standards or the Storm standards here are wrong

just move on with the scaling for Croc cause we can definitly use those type of feats to scale characters. Its doesnt matter that they cant attack with it because its the point that they have enough energy to create the storms

AstralKing7 said:
just move on with the scaling for Croc cause we can definitly use those type of feats to scale characters. Its doesnt matter that they cant attack with it because its the point that they have enough energy to create the storms
It would be an outlier if we tried to scale anyone to it.

Crocodile consistently puts out less powerful attacks, and nothing else in that arc is remotely close in power.

The double-standard here would be ignoring two valid calcs in favour of going for an even higher calc to try and get a higher rating.

Js250476 said:
And well I don't understand that reasoning with how these feats are treated here
Raven from RWBY is high 7-C via making a storm even if she never used it for combat purposes

Nagato is 7-A+ via making rain clouds over the Hidden Rain Village even tho he's never used this specific Jutsu to fight anyone

All Might is 6-C via summoning a storm via a punch despite the storm itself not being used for an attack

So ether it's double standards or the Storm standards here are wrong
All Might's feat is very different from the others because it wasn't weather manip, just pure strength.

I think I'm leaning on the side that doesn't trust Oda's percentages statements

I agree he should go at his own pace no need to give out info like that

Js250476 said:
Yeah I'm hoping he doesn't rush it don't want a Bleach 2.0 ( plot arrow anyone?)
We didn't get to see Ichigo's new Bankai. It was destroyed within an instant of it appearing. That is to show you how rush the manga is. Let just pray to the god (or gods) above that Oda won't be force to make that mistake. A story is only as good as its ending, after all (I believe that is the saying).

Regarding the 100 volumes, that's simply clickbait by news reporters. It was clarified by Oda that the story isn't ending in 100 volumes and he said it jokingly when he first got asked about it in the interview. So no worries about OP ending in 9 volumes :)

Thread also raises a good point the further the series goes before her next appearance the better since it increases how important/ stronger she may become

That makes me think that we might get High 7-A Strawhats at the end of the series, you know, because Strawhats vs Blackbeard Pirates.

I'm personally hyped for Usopp vs Augur cause then the former will scale to his Jaya feat ( and a sniper duel sounds so dope)

Are we going to fix any of the haki descriptions in the profiles? Certain characters are confirmed or not confirmed to have haki but still have wrong info in there. Especially with sources like Arthur posting translations to the new Vivre cards, characters like Kizaru or Law should be confirmed to have kenbun haki in their profiles while characters like Ben Beckman or Doflamingo shouldn't have haki in their profile since Ben doesn't show armament haki usage while Doffy doesn't show confirmed kenbun haki. Not even the OP wiki lists him as a kenbun haki user and the evidence used is faulty at best- He didn't keep up with Luffy in G4; I can't find when he "reacted" to Fujitora's statement before he finished, and him watching over Flower Hill doesn't indicate that he was using haki at all.

I thought I already did remove Doflamingo's Observation Haki.

Vivre Card's info will be added once this revision ends. I have a blog with all the new info.

Calaca Vs said:
Vivre Card's info will be added once this revision ends. I have a blog with all the new info.
Awesome work putting it all together.

Back