• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Water Seven

Yall ever noticed how weird One Piece hax is? So currently we have temporal BFR, Transmutation, mind hax, EE and spatial manipulation along with a few other abilities but somehow there isn't any ability with matter manipulation. Always found that weird, I wonder what the craziest Devil Fruit Oda will make is gonna be. I heard a few interesting theories, one actually involving Davy Jones and Type 5 Immorality ( Aka being unable to die. )

I think Ains DF is like a more specific and OP version of Bonney's DF

My theory is we may see a Sea Devil with all the Devil fruits or some type of creation fruit that can creat anything the user desires or if Oda goes really crazy a reality warping fruit

I think Ains's fruit is weaker than Bonney's considering the former can only revert people 12 years back in their age while Bonney can control the whole age of her targets.

Ains's fruit is dangerous because the side-effect of reverting too much but Bonney has more applications.

That's a fair point more versatility I was mainly thinking potentially being erased from existence is pretty broken

Bonney is pretty broken. I'm honestly waiting for Oda to explain why she was crying whenever Whitebeard and Ace died, there's a theory that Bonney is related to Whitebeard or that she was dating Ace.

But now she's also related to Kuma.

Damn, Bonney is the most misterious character IMO. Rocks and Im are nothing compared to a girl who's an infamous pirate with possible connections with the former strongest pirate crew in the world and a king that was used as an example by the World Guvernment, and don't forget her words to Akainu.

How she got away from Akainu is pretty mysterious in of itself

I heard a theory she could have been given to lesser marines and escaped from there

I have always have a theory on a devil who will have all DF power in him and the only people who can fight him are haki users(maybe shanks knows this and that's why he don't have DF power and have an OP Haki)

, and I feel that Gol D Roger failed to defeat this devil thing and got the sickness from this devil thing (this devil might be Imu-Sama but wants his power back from Raftel or something like that or he already have it but will use it later but I feel his power isn't fully now)

or another theory one which is about Joyboy who fought this devil 800+ years ago with his Devil army and maybe Joyboy sealed these devil army to Fruits and that's why there is something called Devil Fruits but this time this devil is the father of Imu-Sama and his power is under the giant strawhat whos Joyboys's hat and Imu-sama wants to take revenge on Joyboy for what happened to his father and the guy who he will fight is luffy who I belive is the last Joyboy of the time.

idk but I like this theory and I really make it short hope you like this XD

Nah it's fine One Piece is really fun to theorize and speculate about

On a personal note I'm currently reading though Dressrosa and done the part where it's explained how Doflamingo came to be king

Jesus Christ this is dark AF

I was watching some scenes from Marineford saga in the anime and I noticed that Garp's punch was able to leave a wound on Marco's head even when he was a Phoenix. At the end of the war we see Marco's head covered with a bandage in the same side of the head and he took no other attacks in that spot specifically.

It's really strange. Maybe Armament Haki has a little trick against that fruit.

Well I always thought Armament Haki in general was kinda like a counter torwards DF's like how it nullifies Logia intangibility and bypassing Luffys blunt force resistance

Yeah but this is actual Regen Negation unlike with Logias.

But this isn't enough to give him the ability so let's not get crazy with this. We must wait more input about that.

The Vivre Card Databook about Whitebeard's crew said that Marco can regenerate from anything. Obviously the most stretchy assumption is High-Mid and anything above that is just wank but if that's true and Haki REALLY is able to negate his regen, then good Armament users'd get Regen Negation up to High-Mid.

Goda, I wish this comes true. Good hax coming from something so simple.

I consider Regen Negation a hax itself likeDura Negation. No matter if you can come back from that, my technique won't let you do that.

Haki having more anti hax would be pretty sweet

Oh yeah we probably already know of this but going though Dressrosa I found Laws feat of redirecting a meteor https://imgur.com/a/0kU7W91

Probably not relevant to the current revisions since it's 7-A according to OBD but if the planet size is ever upgraded might be worth looking into

Well Enel is basically electrons so Sub Atomic. I don't know what photons are but possibly Sub Atomic as well.

Yeah one of the new downsides to having a haxy AF DF

Since all of Laws direct feats are like that ( cutting Punk Hazard redirecting a Meteor Ect)

That said would it be a decent feat for Fujitora he pulled these down while eating noodles

Law never used his hax against Doffy tho? Im assuming we're talking about Law spacially cutting Doffy in terms of hax. And I'm sure we're using "negates DFs" loosely but just wanted to clarify it doesn't actually negate them.

Well I just read the fight and ye all that's seen is Law tries to take Doffys heart but he dodges and the fight ends off panel when he blasted him to Dressrosa

Unless this is referring to something I don't know of

That would be great

On a personal note continuing though Dressrosa and Doffy is an absolute ****** ( partly why I love him so much)

Js250476 said:
That would be great
On a personal note continuing though Dressrosa and Doffy is an absolute ****** ( partly why I love him so much)
Doflamingo deceiving a whole country, making their citizens toy slaves and be forgotten, promoting war and being pretty much the head of the underworld... Dressrosa was for sure a joyride for me, Doflamingo was such a great villain and I don't think we have seen all of him.

Honestly, I love the villains in One Piece so much. I can't think of one villain that I didn't like.

My top 5 villains in One Piece currently are; starting from 1st to 5th

Akainu

Rob Lucci

Blackbeard

Doflamingo

Enel

EDIT: It honestly a tie between Enel and Crocodile for my 5th favorite but I have this love for God-complex villain.

You took the words out of my head when it comes to Doffy going though the arc my mind kept getting blown away but all the ****** up shit he's accomplished done and how much of an impact he has on the OP world

I hope we see him again sometime maybe be like the next Impel Down Crocodile

Back