• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #4

Seems like we're gonna need another CRT to give a decent amount of characters Kenbunshoku Haki. Law, Kizaru and Akainu are confirmed to have Kenbunshoku Haki.

Trafalgar Law 'Weaklings don't get to choose the way they die.' Debut: Volume 51 ch498 Name: 'Surgeon of Death' Trafalgar Law Fruit: Ope Ope no Mi Haki: Observation, Armament Worst Generation Former 7 Warlords Heart Pirates - Captain

Sex: Male Affiliate ship: Polar Tang Birthday: 6 October Age: 26 Height: 191cm Sign: Libra Blood type: F Origin: Flevance, North Blue Favourite foods: Onigiri, fried fish Bounty: 500 million Voice actor: Hiroshi Kamiya

One who overcame the fate of the White Town and swore vengeance for his late benefactor! Law was born in the doomed town of Flevance, losing his family and hometown at the age of 10 and contracting Amber Lead poisoning. He had only 3 years left to live and had fallen into the depths of despair, but Corazon saved him. Law survived thanks to the Ope Ope no Mi he received from Corazon and formed the Heart Pirates. He vowed to spend the rest of his life avenging Corazon, targeting his older brother Doflamingo. The one that had taken his life away.

The Origin of the Name of the Heart Pirates The Heart was originally Corazon's symbol. He chose it to pay respect to the man who had saved his life and his heart.

Even though he's the captain, he's also the ship's doctor. Did he just choose to save Luffy's life on a whim?

He bisected Vergo, who used to outrank him, in a single slice! With that he set the new era in motion.

The usually calm and serious Law gets fired up when it comes to Doflamingo!

Gallery Memo Kid Law Genderbent Law Although they always intended him to have a very sinister look in his eyes, they had to trial several possible designs for his hat.

Before 16 Joined the Donquixote Family Before 13 Gained the abilities of the Ope Ope no Mi Before ?? Formed the Heart Pirates Before ?? Gained a bounty of 200 million Before ?? His bounty rose to 440 million Before 01 Joined the Royal 7 Warlords Before 00 Formed an alliance with the Straw Hats Before 00 Because of his role in fighting at Dressrosa, his bounty rose to 500 million!!

It's also confirmed that only those with great Kenbunshoku Haki like Katakuri can keep up with Kizaru's movement which could give them sub rel / Rel reactions and anyone who can tag Katakuri would be flat out sub rel or Rel.

Kizaru isn't always moving at lightspeed. He's shown to be very quick even without turning into light.

Obviously, his profile even states that. :p but Rayleigh and such are able to keep up with him in Logia form thank to their Kenbunshoku Haki. But I wait for the Databook to finish before making a CRT on everything aside from the Kenbunshoku Haki additions since those are a easy addition.

Actually we gives characters some speeds when they uses precognition. Look at Spider-Man. He's MHS+ but has Relativistic reactions when he uses Spider-Sense.

Kenbunshoku is very similar to Spider-Sense in the way it works so IDK why do you keep arguing against it.

I agree with waiting until the Databook ends. It seems like a massive CRT is coming.

Whenever the Databook ends I wouldn't be against adding something like "Sub Rel / Relativistic with Kenbunshoku." and anyone who can tag Katakuri would be flat out sub rel or Rel. Kuma is also getting his part soon this month so we might get more information on his LS stuff. If it's confirmed that he attacks at LS we're looking at sub rel Pre Time Skip OP.

But I'm most excited for Kuzans tbh.

If it indeed confirms the Pad Ho is LS then we could still say that Zoro dodging them is an outlier and use it for the Post Time Skip where we'll get more speed feats.

Pretty likely, at some point someone is gonna have to fight him again and win. Which I can see being Sanji. Also Whitebeard is getting one soon so we might figure out more about his DF which could give us something to work with.

We already have some. Like Rayleigh for example. And those comparable to or stronger than Rayleigh. And those comparable to or stronger than Kizaru.

Whitebeard did catch Kizaru albeit Kizaru wasn't paying attention. Rayleigh also tagged him as well. I doubt this'll happen but it would be cool if they gave us details about the planet itself.

Characters at that level with Kenbunshoku should have Likely '''Relativistic''' reaction speed. But it's too soon for saying that. We must wait.

Downplayers existed since the beginning of vs debates and they will be exist since the end of it (AKA never).

Wait for it. This huge Databook is the massive buttload of information we need.

tbh the only way i see Luffy getting stronger without his DF is by using the sword Kaido cant be killed by person whihc includes Luffy but i think the sword will be the object which kills him.

Also i dont think even if Luffy gets his awakening he still wont be able to defeat kaido. Base kaido literally blitzed Luffy to hell and one shot him. I mean luffy got knocked outa 4th gear like how Goku and vegeta get knocked outa SS lmao. Dragon Kaido is just too much man and he is hugggggge. He breaths fire whihc is a instant gg for Luffy if he gets hit by something wit a AOE of that size

Slivers said hakis gets strogner the more you fight strong opponents but luffy hasnt fought enough yet. Instead he trys to fight the strongest of opponents outa the blue but his haki doesnt keep up whihc is why he has new gears. But now his gears and his haki maybe stronger but its not strong enough when Kaido even speed blitzed him to hell and back. TBH i dont know how luffy can defeat Kaido without BS cause Oda just made the gap between Kaido and everyojne else huge. I never imgaine id see Luffy getting that treatment but its worse because it was in gear 4th bound man

Shanks is a beast. It would have been crazy if he didnt have all 3

I think people were looking way to deep into how come East Blue didn't know Shanks was a yonko

It is the most peaceful sea they likely doesn't know what a Yonko is and he never caused any big scene there unlike the other Yonko

I'm trying to think what's the most impressive thing Kaido could do that wouldn't break the setting or something ( if that's a thing)

Like maybe he'll have some impressive storm feat or he'll keep blowing stuff up with his breath

Back