• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #3

Js250476 said:
I don't know the exact order of that but I believe prime Roger,Whitebeard and Garp are the top 3 with the Yonkou not far behind
There is also Mihawk, Sengoku, Shiki, Kong, possible In-sama and maybe Akainu.

I completely forgot about it but that's one of my favourites. Not my Top 5 but still.

Reasons? It makes me feel in the adventure and the lyrics fits with it. It uses manga covers too.

It's true that it doesn't communicate the general idea of the current saga (Share the World is best at it IMO) but isn't bad at that.

Also Luffy's Naruto running. ovo

And 'German YAY'.

Well... Whole Cake is where more people has died.

But I think it's Dressrosa. It's looks bright and happy but that's a smokescreen made by the pain and tears of a whole country. King Riku's past is sad AF and Kyros aswell. Just thinking of seeing the love of my life dying in my hands while I can't feel the warm of her body is disturbed.

And the only guilt of that is a ten years-old child. Oh the irony.

I would say Impel Down too. But we hadn't enough context of it. Yeah, it was torturing but the prissoners was goofying around just like Luffy and co.

Yup and I don't understand why they were acting like morons. Not all of them but a lot. Even the beasts are goofy like the Minos.

personally my favorite antagonist is Crocodile and I feel the moniker of villain doesn't really fit well in one piece since there are so many perspectives ideals and motivations of varying intent to the point where even in doffys case he did what he did to protect those close to him and act as a power check to the Celestial dragons. but I can easily see why he is most peoples favorite "villain"

As far as main characters go, Robin is the best waifu.

Regarding secondary/minor characters go though, then I'd have to say Perona and Carrot.

20 strongest One Piece characters:

1-3. Roger, Whitebeard, Garp

4,5. Shiki, Sengoku

6-12. Shanks, Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Dragon, Kong, Mihawk

13-16. Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Rayleigh

17, 18. Fujitora, Ryokugyu

19. Luffy

20. Marco

Favorite villian: Rob Lucci although Doflamingo is a close second

Favorite waifu: Robin

In my view, the top 20 (in no particular order are):

Yonko: Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks

Marines: Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu, Sengoku, Garp, Kong

Revolutionaries: Dragon, Sabo

Pirates: Luffy, Katakuri, Mihawk, Marco, Gol. D Roger

I'm not counting Shiki or Z in my list. Obviously unseen / unknown Yonko Commanders may supplant other characters from this list.

Back