• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #3

Moriah's would probably turn the landscape into a giant shadow

I think Awakening just turns the area into there DF so far unless I'm mistaken

Yes both Doflamingo and Katakuri's awakenings have turned their suroundings into the thing they manipulate. I just think it would be kind of boring if all Paramecia and possibly Logia awakenings did that.

Hmm might be ( gotta check Crocodile's explanation again to be sure)

So far we've seen Paramecia and Zoan types awakening not a logia IIRC

Edit: @Cmue yeah I definitely agree hope we see more variety it's just been 2 so far so it's likely

Phoenix821 said:
I wonder what an awakened Logia could do.
Probably it would be capable to alterate the weather and terrain in the environment around.

A good example of what kind of effects an Awakened Logia could do would be Punk Hazard.

Damage3245 said:
After rereading this chapter I really think that Oda is going to soft-retcon this into being Crocodile showing his Awakened Devil Fruit.
there are also theories that he may have been doing that to the air itself causing the climate of the island to be even dryer preventing rain do to how convenient it was that it started raining after he was knocked out not to mention he claims to have mastered his fruit and it is through crocodile we learn about awakenings in the first place in impel down its safe to say he is awakened as to what it is is up to speculation I believe oda has also stated Whitbeard was awakened as well but that doesn't help us know what powers are from awakening and what are.

so umm... i'm back. not seeing a lot of downgrades and was hoping for some upgrades. the one piece wiki seems kinda dead too. few questions.

what's up with all the downgrades? how y'all doing? who's enjoying the manga? and how ya'll enjoying the katakuri v luffy fight in the anime?

> what's up with all the downgrades?

Several calcs were based on incorrect values or assumptions. Some new calcs have been made to try and fix those issues.

Calaca Vs said:
BTW Damage. Me and Ant asked you in your Aokiji's calc.
I updated it to account for what Ant asked for.

I can't really speak for the original method used to get the distances. I just used the area that was accepted.

Looks like this is the original formula used, but it was updated for Earth-sized planet.

Continue the discussion here please https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2127114

Back