• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #3

I grew up with one piece back in 2004 and yes I saw all of the 4kids stuff played some of the games too I was 7ish so looking back it wasn't that bad I personally don't think the funimation dub is bad either I honestly prefer it for some portrayals over the original Japanese. I have only been a manga reader since 2016 and am caught up I could be called an expert but I am definitely not Cin I can do math well and calc but pixel measurements and formula memorization is beyond me.

coby had also gone through marine training programs and we know they have experimented with gigantification in the past it could also explain why the admirals are all over 7 feet tall the marines are not explored as much as I would like and their secrets have not all yet to be revealed im looking at you Vegapunk

I'm not 100% sure. I'll post my views of it in that thread in a few hours.

Holdem truly is fodder though. At this point he feels like pre-timeskip antagonist that didn't get the memo.

I noticed that Luffy used G3 without blowing his thumb in 816.

And thinking of that I read the 817 to look if he used Red Hawk without G2 or Haki.

Red Hawk is by definition a G2 + Haki move, so definitely used it.

Yeah I love it when Luffy and his whole crew fight someone one on one

Doesn't usually happen often since the crew often splits up during arcs

I think it'll be something like Kid, Law and Luffy vs Kaido. Maybe Basil, Apoo and Drake aswell.

Yes but IIRC he even admitted he tends to 1 vs 1 instead of other numbers. That's why we don't see many 1 vs 100.

Speaking of powerups I'm guessing before OP ends Luffy might get another gear form ( or possibly become an awakened DF User)

I honestly can't think of anything for G5 if he ever gets one since G4 is basically a combination of G2, G3, and Armament Haki.

Standuser081 said:
I'm still here thinking of ways on how Luffy's gonna beat Kaido without a massive powerup.
I think it's pretty clear how this is going to happen. Big Mom has already stated she is coming after Luffy no matter what. So she comes to Wano pisses off Kaido and they fight each other. This fight would last for days (seeing as Akainu vs Aokiji was 10 days and Ace vs Jinbe was 5) allowing Luffy and allies ample time to take out Big Mom and Kaido's subordinates and weakening the 2 Yonko enough to make them beatable. Everyone then recovers and the arc ends in a 3 way battle: Luffy + allies vs Big Mom vs Kaido.

Back