• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the solar system orbit

Sun = Luffy
Earth = Imu.?
Mercury = Warcury
Venus = Nusjuro
Jupiter = Peter
Mars = Mars
Moon = Garling

Currently, saturn has also been eliminated (Saturnus) and replaced by the garling (Moon). There are only 2 objects that bear the name of planets whose form has not been revealed, namely Uranus & Pluto as ancient weapons.

Sun = Luffy
Earth = Imu.?
Mercury = Warcury
Venus = Nusjuro
Jupiter = Peter
Mars = Mars
Moon = Garling

Currently, saturn has also been eliminated (Saturnus) and replaced by the garling (Moon). There are only 2 objects that bear the name of planets whose form has not been revealed, namely Uranus & Pluto as ancient weapons.

Oda is simply him 😴

Sun = Luffy
Earth = Imu.?
Mercury = Warcury
Venus = Nusjuro
Jupiter = Peter
Mars = Mars
Moon = Garling

You missed Neptune, which happens to be the Roman name for Poseidon

What i miss is just the diversity of fighting techniques among Gorosei now reduced.

Because Garling is sword user like Nusjuro

For all we know, he can perform necromancy, we haven't seen him fight seriously once.
Yeah
I hope Oda did them great at the end

I still hope they all truly world level threat that match Whitebeard in terms of destruction and power range area, or Joyboy level in terms of haki

What makes you believe that?

Because it's stated that the scars on whitebeard's body are from Roger
Okay. My mistake then. I think that I saw a One Piece explanation video in which it was mentioned that Garling likely gave Whitebeard a scar, due to Whitebeard saying to Shanks that his scar itches when they meet (since Shanks is likely Garling's son). 🙏

I think that I saw a One Piece explanation video in which it was mentioned that Garling likely gave Whitebeard a scar, due to Whitebeard saying to Shanks that his scar itches when they meet (since Shanks is likely Garling's son). 🙏
It's because Shanks was a Roger Pirate. Idk if WB even knew Shanks was a Figarland.

Idk why people say the scar WB had is from Roger when its not as far as we know. why and how did i know?
Well u can see WB after his fight with roger in the flashback and the scar wasnt there (the middle scar if u look closely in the flashback its not the scar roger gave)
Which makes u think did WB fought Garling after roger's death? or Roger somehow fought WB again before he died in his last remaining year (when they meet again near the sakura's trees and also WB didnt have that scar).

So in conclusion. its most likely that Garling is the one who gave WB the scar and not Roger unless Roger somehow fought WB again the last year he had.

Last edited:
idk why people say the scar WB had is from Roger when its not as far as we know. why and how did i know?
Well u can see WB after his fight with roger in the flashback and the scar wasnt there (the middle scar if u look closely in the flashback its not the scar roger gave)
Which makes u think did WB fought Garling after roger's death? or Roger somehow fought WB again before he died in his last remaining year (when they meet again near the sakura's trees and also WB didnt have that scar).
Come to think of it, you may not be wrong. I do also believe WB said "when I see your face, the scars I got from him ache" or whatever, though it's not specified which ones iirc. That could refer to Shanks' lineage, or another trait about his experience, but probably not Shanks' scars. Roger, Garling, and Shanks all had the same face when they were younger though, so it's hard to know.

Come to think of it, you may not be wrong. I do also believe WB said "when I see your face, the scars I got from him ache" or whatever, though it's not specified which ones iirc. That could refer to Shanks' lineage, or another trait about his experience, but probably not Shanks' scars. Roger, Garling, and Shanks all had the same face when they were younger though, so it's hard to know.
Tbf WB knew shanks is an apprentice from roger's crew why wouldnt he just say that he got the scar from roger instead of that person? you know what am i saying its weird if its roger when shanks is from roger's crew XD

Tbf WB knew shanks is an apprentice from roger's crew why wouldnt he just say that he got the scar from roger instead of that person? you know what am i saying its weird if its roger when shanks is from roger's crew XD
The fact that he says "that man" indicates it's a man they both know. Using your logic, if it's his dad, why not say "your dad."

The fact that he says "that man" indicates it's a man they both know. If it's his dad, why not say "your dad."
Not necessarily right. as far as we know i dont think WB knew that Garling is shanks's dad. ( I lean to this )
And also it can be that both shanks and WB knew about Garling but WB didnt know that shanks knows him or that shanks is his son.
It can be other things.

Not necessarily right. as far as we know i dont think WB knew that Garling is shanks's dad. ( I lean to this )
And also it can be that both shanks and WB knew about Garling but WB didnt know that shanks knows him or that shanks is his son.
It can be other things.
If they didn't both know him, to Whitebeard's recollection, why would he say "that man" instead of saying "That man... Garling Figarland" or something? That indicates they both know him, unless Whitebeard was just being a dick for no reason.

If they didn't both know him, to Whitebeard's recollection, why would he say "that man" instead of saying "That man... Garling Figarland" or something? That indicates they both know him, unless Whitebeard was just being a dick for no reason.
What i was trying to say in my 2nd line is WB knows about Garling but he doesnt know that weather or not shanks knows about Garling. (WB and shanks didnt meet for like 22 years so its most likely that WB doesnt know shanks is Garling son or shanks knows about him)
I can say the same for Roger too.
But hey u believe what you believe but as far as what im seeing is it would make more sense if its Garling than Roger.

What i was trying to say in my 2nd line is WB knows about Garling but he doesnt know that weather or not shanks knows about Garling.
But that's my point entirely. If he didn't think Shanks knew, he'd specify which man.

Hey did anyone catch the random Vivre Card Frankly lore drop? It's not outright said but it's incredibly implied here lol

Damn. There really aren’t much good blood-related fathers in One Piece are there. Think Dragon’s the only one you could argue is a somewhat decent father since in Kuma’s flashback and a few previous chapters it’s implied that he goes back to East Blue to check up on Luffy every once in a while. Every other good father are the adoptive ones.

Damn. There really aren’t much good blood-related fathers in One Piece are there. Think Dragon’s the only one you could argue is a somewhat decent father since in Kuma’s flashback and a few previous chapters it’s implied that he goes back to East Blue to check up on Luffy every once in a while. Every other good father are the adoptive ones.
To be honest, being a parent in One Piece and surviving means you're probably evil, and being a surviving GOOD PERSON and a parent to a significant character is near-impossible. The Monkey family is unique in this regard, although it might just be because Oda just happens to kill moms more often.

Garp most likely was a good father to Dragon. Cobra was good to Vivi, King Riku, Kyros, and Pound are good fathers. Bege is a good dad

But that's my point entirely. If he didn't think Shanks knew, he'd specify which man.
Sure again WB didnt have the scar when he fought Roger in the FB so it still makes more sense its Garling than Roger.
Also on why WB didnt say his name. maybe Oda want to keep it secret at that time.

Was mostly thinking about the Straw Hats when typing that but yeah you’re right.
Most of the strawhats are orphans. Some have absent fathers (Usopp, Luffy) and Sanji's dad is just evil, so yeah, none of the strawhats come from stable families with supportive parents, which just undelines the theme of found family in One Piece

Yeah, but if it was that, he would have cut away at that part of the conversation.
Sure but why would he need to say Garling name ? WB doesnt know shanks knew him or maybe shanks doesnt know that Garling is his father?
If it was Roger he can say Roger coz its shanks the guy whos in roger's crew
Honestly Garling makes more sense than Roger idk why ur asking and doubting it.
But yeah WB didnt have the scar after roger's fight so for me its most likely not from Roger (this is proven in the manga)
In the end its you who can believe it or not.

Sure but why would he need to say Garling name ? WB doesnt know shanks knew him or maybe shanks doesnt know that Garling is his father?
If he didn't know Shanks knew him, he would have said the name. That has been the purpose of my last, like, 5 messages. Have you read them?

like bro... The statement of wb saying my scars aches when I look at your face is literally the same scan used in the databook that said he got them from Roger... People just like to spread misinformation on Twitter which is where the whole thing of Garling fighting wb and giving him a scar came from to "hype" him up

If he didn't know Shanks knew him, he would have said the name. That has been the purpose of my last, like, 5 messages. Have you read them?
I told u many times too it might just be Oda trying to hide it. it happens many times in anime and in one piece (caribou saying that guy when its blackbeard)
The point here is WB doesnt have the scar after Roger's fight.
Idk why u keep asking about "that" guy instead of the scar the actual proof.
But yeah I think I made my point here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back