• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers

It doesn't take having his own arc for Franky to have meaningful moments with the person whose research he studied for 2 years.
I never said it did. I'm just saying a lot of fans expected Egghead to be "Franky's arc", mostly for that very reason of Franky studying his research for 2 years.

WCI was another Luffy arc with Sanji moments
All arcs are Luffy arcs. He's the protagonist. One Piece follows a very traditional story structure. In every arc, some people have problems, they meet Luffy, Luffy solves those problems. Everyone else is a side character who simply facilitates whatever Luffy needs to do. Usually, the people having problems are the secondary protagonists of the arc, like Law in Dressrosa, Sanji in WCI, Momonosuke in Wano, Vivi in Alabasta etc.

I'm hopeful that Lilith will help Franky upgrade the General Franky with more advanced technology. Maybe even expand it to a Pacific Rim style mecha where both of them pilot it together.
Yes, especially if they are able to copy Emeth's structure. 🙏

The WCI Arc has done irreparable damage to the One Piece community. 💀 Ever since Sanji got his own arc, fans expect other Straw Hats to get their own arcs even when Oda doesn't come out and say so. That's why people are complaining about Franky not having more moments with Vegapunk and getting a power-up and some are more nervous than hyped about what's gonna happen to Usopp in Elbaf. Although in Zoro's case Oda gave him plenty in Wano (multiple power-ups, plenty of hype moments, the most screentime after Luffy, character progression, etc.). Hell, even if Oda does come through for Usopp in Elbaf this reactionary ass community is STILL gonna complain. 😡

All I know is, Robin's Elbaf moments better be a lot more than just a reunion moment with Saul and reading the Ohara Books after being injured offscreen and sidelined for the second half of Egghead. 😡😡😡😡😡
Straw Hats do get their own arcs(typically the first one they appear in), it's just that they often get outshown by another Straw Hat in their own arc(especially Luffy, but that happens every time so we don't count him.)

Back