• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1091: "Sentomaru" (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will say that this shows that at minimum Zoro's LS is likely > Base Lucci's LS (since he was able to push Lucci through a wall even though Lucci was blocking and was able to stop Zoro's initial attack in it's track). Probably doesn't mean much, but just wanted to point that out.
That's like saying Awakened Kaku's LS > Zoro's LS for pushing him back.

Will say that with how much of a difference there is between Nitoryu and Santoryu in terms of power , I wouldn't be surprised if Hybrid Lucci w/ Buso might push Zoro to use Santoryu w/Buso and maybe Awakened Lucci might force Zoro to unleash Enma, maybe even use KoH.

So my guesses are Hybrid Lucci w/ Buso ~ Santoryu Zoro w/ Buso, and Awakened Lucci w/ Buso ~ Enma Unleashed Zoro or CoC coating Zoro, but I think KoH will be too much for Lucci just like Gear 5 was.

This isn't based on evidence, just my predictions.

Will say that with how much of a difference there is between Nitoryu and Santoryu in terms of power , I wouldn't be surprised if Hybrid Lucci w/ Buso might push Zoro to use Santoryu w/Buso and maybe Awakened Lucci might force Zoro to unleash Enma, maybe even use KoH.

So my guesses are Hybrid Lucci w/ Buso ~ Santoryu Zoro w/ Buso, and Awakened Lucci w/ Buso ~ Enma Unleashed Zoro or CoC coating Zoro, but I think KoH will be too much for Lucci just like Gear 5 was.

This isn't based on evidence, just my predictions.
I mean Hybrid Lucci w/ Rokushiki was portrayed as comparable to no-Hao G4, so Oda likely won't make it easy for Zoro.

Brook can't be really opposed to killing people, that's what hitting them with a sword does.

And Franky's #1 move is a laser that melts a hole in you.
Brook has more respect for life than anyone on the crew bruh, that's like one of his strongest character trait.
0645-015.png
And in One piece, swords really don't seem that lethal, now the laser on the other hand...

Look, I am just saying that the Straw Hats are up against an overwhelmingly powerful army of absolutely ruthless and psychopathic genocidal slavemongering supremacist fascists, closely based on the mentalities of the tyrannical governments in our real world, and if they constantly let them leave to return stronger, deadlier, and with far more backup, the freedom fighters will inevitably lose the war against them.

Last edited:
Look, I am just saying that the Star Hats are up against an overwhelmingly powerful army of absolutely ruthless and psychopathic genocidal slavemongering supremacist fascists, closely based on the mentalities of the tyrannical governments in our real world, and if they constantly let them leave to return stronger, deadlier, and with far more backup, the freedom fighters will inevitably lose the war against them.
As if this was the first time they faced overwhelming odds and survived.

And again, aside for Zoro and Robin the rest of the Straw Hats are not going to go deliberately kill their opponents, especially when they are already defeated, it would be out of character.

Luffy its not Eren Yeager, and he doesn't need to be him.

This isn't true. Last chapter when we saw Sanji cooking for everyone, a bunch of people were giving him shit for it. Same for during Wholecake Island.
Sanji "fans" gate when he cooks
Sanji haters hate when he does anything else

Poor guy can't catch a break

Yes, and I respect that viewpoint, but constantly leaving genuinely evil and irredeemable psychopathic bastards alive will allow them to continue being tyrannical genocidal supremacist monsters who keep enslaving and committing mass-murder on innocent people, as well as gradually killing off the forces of good/freedom. It just isn't remotely realistic in an actual war situation.

Last edited:
if they constantly let them leave to return stronger, deadlier, and with far more backup, the freedom fighters will inevitably lose the war against them.
Excellent encapsulation of why every successful revolutionary movement turns to militarism and strong-leader authoritarianism purely out of self defense

I am talking about the actual war situation. Not about establishing a replacement tyranny.

True enough, but the current tyranny is absolutely awful, supremacist, slavemongering, and casually genocidal, and until it has been overthrown, its active combined enforcers and enthusiastic supporters are enemy combatants.

Last edited:
You still think making no contact is the effect for acoc?
No?? The effects of ACoC are different in the fight between Base ACoC Luffy vs Kaido and different between Kizaru vs Base Luffy who doesnt even seem using ACoC at all and its more like Armament Haki

Yes, and I respect that viewpoint, but constantly leaving genuinely evil and irredeemable psychopathic bastards alive will allow them to continue being tyrannical genocidal supremacist monsters who keep enslaving and committing mass-murder on innocent people, as well as gradually killing off the forces of good/freedom. It just isn't remotely realistic in an actual war situation.
No offense, but I feel talking about "realistic war scenarios" in a world like One Piece doesn't fit with the current discussion at hand. Don't think realistic warfare is what people think about when One Piece is mentioned.

Shouldn't we just go back to the topic at hand?

No offense, but I feel talking about "realistic war scenarios" in a world like One Piece doesn't fit with the current discussion at hand. Don't think realistic warfare is what people think about when One Piece is mentioned.

Shouldn't we just go back to the topic at hand?
Well, I am not remotely talking about murdering all mostly harmless Marine soldiers, just about cutting off the genuinely dangerous heads of the snake (the much more powerful leaders and special operatives) so they do not constantly return to gradually kill off all of the forces of good, like Rob Lucci did. That is all. But point taken. Let's drop this topic then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back