• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you click on the verse page you need to scroll down until you see "calculations" click that and then find "attack potency" which should have all of the individual calcs you're looking for. If you click on one you'll see the details of the calc.
thanks

Here's the people who at the moment will definitely be scaling to WB's Kaishin (not including Egghead stuff besides Awakened Lucci):

• All 4 of the OG Yonko, plus BB
  • Ace
  • Jozu
  • Vista
  • Marco
  • Yamato
  • King
  • Awakened Lucci
  • Benn Beckman
  • Burgess
  • Shiryu
  • Issho
  • Greenbull
  • Kizaru
  • Akainu
  • Aokiji
  • Law
  • Lidd
  • Sabo
  • Prime Chinjao
  • Garp
  • Killer's durability
  • Rooftop Zoro w/ Enma and Asura (and in durability)
  • All of post-mink Zoro outside of Base
  • Luffy's current High 6-A stuff

Stuff that may be scalable to the Kaishin value:
  • Post-Exoskeleton DJ and IJ, plus his post-Exoskeleton durability
  • Killer's AP
  • Rooftop Buso Zoro's AP

This is not a full list, this is just what comes to mind.

exactly but I'm talking about the island level feat right there proof right in front of our bloody faces lol. Luffy and shanks leaaagues above them currently. But you're right lol.
feat not even island level. i calced it. shit is town level with a highball

As of right now, since he backscales at the moment.

You and/or I can potentially propose changing this once KT makes his scaling CRT.
Zoan Kaidou's normal strikes < Kaifu < Itoryu Busō Rooftop Zoro < Nitoryu Busō Rooftop Zoro ~ Apoo ~ X Drake < Base Sword Queen < Hybrid Queen < Hybrid Queen 1 Arm Sword < Hybrid Queen 2 Arm Sword < Sanji Exoskeleton < Winch Queen < DJ < IJ < IJ + Super Speed

This is why you never do crack kids.
FR lmaoo.....bro current base luffy >>> gear fourth luffy pre wano this gear fourth luffy was already keeping up with doflamingo which caged an entire island with bird cage.... Pre ryou training luffy got one shotted by kaido. After ryou training....luffy could keep up with kaido in base and gears 2-4 now. Luffy then unlocked advanced conqueror;s coating....this made luffy's base even more broken which was matching hybrid kaido in base....this luffy is >>>>>>>>>> luffy pre coc coating and pre ryou coating...
People: luffy still same level as before when he didnt have these power ups ..
Me: facepalm....
I dont understand what these people smoking. It's basic knowledge that he is dozens of times more powerful than prior to learning these power ups...and dont get started on gear 5th.

it quite LITTERALLY stated it EATS ISLANDS lol like what?
Think he meant the Hakoku Soveirgnty Dorry and Brogy used being town lvl, not the fish itself.

And tbf no one really scales to Dorry and Brogy pre-time skip any ways iirc

Think he meant the Hakoku Soveirgnty Dorry and Brogy used being town lvl, not the fish itself.

They do actually moria absorbed 1000 shadows and when he punched luffy into the ground he split thriller bark. Ik you're gonna low ball it and say its town level too XD so does it even matter bringing it up?

Tried to sneak these in
Only part I snuck in was Lidd's true name.

Zoan Kaidou's normal strikes < Kaifu < Itoryu Busō Rooftop Zoro < Nitoryu Busō Rooftop Zoro ~ Apoo ~ X Drake < Base Sword Queen < Hybrid Queen < Hybrid Queen 1 Arm Sword < Hybrid Queen 2 Arm Sword < Sanji Exoskeleton < Winch Queen < DJ < IJ < IJ + Super Speed
This looks pretty accurate, although:

1. I think 1-arm sword Hybrid Queen is Hybrid Queen's usual modus operandi.

2. I mean it could be argued that 2-sword Buso Zoro was only semi-serious against Apoo since he wanted to get to the roof ASAP

Luffy was easily keeping up with dorry and broggy tho lol pre timeskip luffy...didnt luffy use gum gum rocket and made one of them spit up blood?

They do actually moria absorbed 1000 shadows and when he punched luffy into the ground he split thriller bark. Ik you're gonna low ball it and say its town level too XD so does it even matter bringing it up?
That's a separate feat completely. why do Dorry and Brogy scale to a separate feat in a separate arc they're not apart of? Are their any statements or reasons you think Dorry and Brogy scale to Moria?

Luffy was easily keeping up with dorry and broggy tho lol pre timeskip luffy...didnt luffy use gum gum rocket and made one of them spit up blood?
mb I checked and yeah you're right Luffy did fight one of them, But even his profile is still scaled higher than the Hakoku calc. If you think the calc should be higher remake it.

you stated no one scales to dorry and broggy do you mean like exactly on their level or higher?
That's a separate feat completely. why do Dorry and Brogy scale to a separate feat in a separate arc they're not apart of? Are their any statements or reasons you think Dorry and Brogy scale to Moria?
you said pre timeskip.....you talking entirety of pre timeskip orrrrr?......depends on what you mean....you think absolutely no one scales higher than dorry and broggy pre timeskip? lol not even old WB?

Well it's not like the entire island cracked and iirc Thriller Bark isn't that big.
Doesn't compare to Dorry and Brogy killing 2 dinosaurs or Sea Kings or what ever that are literally the length of the island they fight on.
Not really sneaking it in when it's already accepted and on Lucci's profile.

You think otherwise, then once the arc ends and I post the sandbox in a CRT you are free to discuss it.
Y'all should keep this attitude when Wurouge gets H6A.

you stated no one scales to dorry and broggy do you mean like exactly on their level or higher?
no, what I mean is they literally don't fight anyone but each other and Luffy for a bit.
you said pre timeskip.....you talking entirety of pre timeskip orrrrr?......depends on what you mean....you think absolutely no one scales higher than dorry and broggy pre timeskip? lol not even old WB?
You're assuming I'm saying Dorry and Brogy scale above everyone when what I really said was they don't fight anyone at full power to be scaled properly.

no, what I mean is they literally don't fight anyone but each other and Luffy for a bit.

You're assuming I'm saying Dorry and Brogy scale above everyone when what I really said was they don't fight anyone at full power to be scaled properly.
ok mb

mb I checked and yeah you're right Luffy did fight one of them, But even his profile is still scaled higher than the Hakoku calc. If you think the calc should be higher remake it.
yea but i have no idea how to use the scales you guys use like metatons, exatons etc etc. if i could i would lol but i can't i'd need someone to do it for me unfortunately lol

2. I mean it could be argued that 2-sword Buso Zoro was only semi-serious against Apoo since he wanted to get to the roof ASAP
Zoro was trying to get the antidote as soon as he could and was also rushing to the roof after seeing Kiku's arm fall from the ceiling.

it quite LITTERALLY stated it EATS ISLANDS lol like what are you talking about lol?
You know island sizes vary right?
Shit the island in question it was about to eat was the size of a city.

This isn't eating a planet where it's by default planet.

And its canon size is literally a fraction of a mountain. It's impossible for it to eat a island in a single bite

You know island sizes vary right?
Shit the island in question it was about to eat was the size of a city.

This isn't eating a planet where it's by default planet.

And its canon size is literally a fraction of a mountain. It's impossible for it to eat a island in a single bite
I know that...and I see your point but it also depends on what you guys use as borderline "small island" level or regular sized island level cause people claim for example deku and bakugou is island level based on the movie yet that shit no where near the size of an island in one piece lol Yet majority of people accept it as an island level feat..if you understand what i'm saying.

It's impossible for it to eat a island in a single bite
And it's Impossible for luffy to eat that much... But it's not 😁 it's one piece

Nah but for real... How the f is it that little compared to the island itself that it's going to eat... Wtf... That's like me trying to eat a truck

i am well aware islands can be freaking huuuge as some in our world like in the caribbean (my home region) are so big it houses millions of people...mines for example has a population of 1.4 million persons. We are considered small countries....I think islands in one piece are similar cause they are referred to as countries as well.. so like small countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back