• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1061: "Future Island Egghead" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Link to Official Release: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers will be discussed in this thread. try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
if this mf is just a fangirl of Vegapunk like Yamato was a fangirl of Oden I'm going to lose it man

hope this isn't the new way of Oda pumping out merch: making "cool" new characters to make a ton of merchandise for them knowing damn well he won't do anything with them in the end game

Last edited:
Well, either that or we will have a plot twist revealed later.

images

This pict of Vegapunk doesnt really looks like a woman's body

I could see a few possibilities regarding this girl and Vegapunk

1. This girl isn’t Vegapunk and is doing what Yamato did with Oden aka looking up to and wanting to be him.

2. The girl is an android or robot that Vegapunk created and he’s speaking through her

3. Vegapunk isn’t actually his first name and this girl is somebody related to Vegapunk and thus also uses the Vegapunk name.

4. Vegapunk decided to pull a Da Vinci and give himself the body of a girl because why not.

5. This really is Vegapunk and all those times they said Vegapunk was an old man was just referring to a fake Vegapunk whose a proxy of the real one with the real one being this girl.

6. Vegapunk is dead or missing and this girl is his successor who inherited the Vegapunk name.

This is tendency, not an actual rule that has to be obeyed. Yes some words like kare and kanojo are gendered but there are other words with same meaning that are not gendered. Especially in anime where non-polite ways of speaking are common like aitsu. So unless we look at the raws to see the word used we can not know.

I could see a few possibilities regarding this girl and Vegapunk

1. This girl isn’t Vegapunk and is doing what Yamato did with Oden aka looking up to and wanting to be him.

2. The girl is an android or robot that Vegapunk created and he’s speaking through her

3. Vegapunk isn’t actually his first name and this girl is somebody related to Vegapunk and thus also uses the Vegapunk name.

4. Vegapunk decided to pull a Da Vinci and give himself the body of a girl because why not.

5. This really is Vegapunk and all those times they said Vegapunk was an old man was just referring to a fake Vegapunk whose a proxy of the real one with the real one being this girl.

6. Vegapunk is dead or missing and this girl is his successor who inherited the Vegapunk name.
Forgor 7. Vegapunk is transgender

guys so far Vegapunk is a man
coz in punkhazard arc we heard his voice and its a man in the anime (in a flashback with Ceaser idk which episode)

DAAAAAMN!!! Vegapunk has a whole ass megazord in his arsenal!!

Also, new waifu momma this chapter named Dole and Lady Vegapunk is a cutie!

She has this earpiece on her left ear that makes me think she's likely an android.

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!
THEEEEEYYYVVE GOT, THE ABILITY TO MORPH- now we're being childish lol.

Agreed

That earpiece reminded me of Germa for some reason...
Well, Judge and Vegapunk we're part of the same team of mad scientists, so I wouldn't be surprised if the technology between the members were similar or even shared back in the day. Heck, Judge and Queen might've based their tech on Vegapunk's stuff.

Okay so looking at the raws her shirt seems to say Punk 02. So yeah it’s likely that this is either Vegapunk’s 2nd body or Vegapunk the 2nd.

We might get a introduction box next chapter or whenever Vegapunk shows up with his true body. But my current guess is she is a separate entity from Vegapunk and is very likely Vegapunk the 2nd. She could be the daughter/granddaughter of Vegapunk or a genderbent clone of himself. Also since nobody seems to have made this wild prediction yet I’ll just make it here and see if I get it right in a few years.

This Vegapunk (Possibly Vegapunk the 2nd) will be the final crewmate of the Strawhats. Oda did say there was gonna be one more crewmate after Jinbe in a SBS right? Yamato and Carrot didn‘t really have any true roles to play if they join the crew but if Vegapunk joins she could fill the role of a scientist and give upgrades to the rest of the crew. So if she gets some kind of backstory than bingo I guess. But hey who knows if that will actually happen. Just trying to call it here first.

1st of all: the girl Tashigi is talking to, that only appeared in like 1 or 2 panels, she can step on me
2nd of all: bonney can step on me
3rd of all: discount female Vegapunk can step on me
Don't hate the player hate the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back