• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1029: The Tower (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Last edited:
No no no no no!

I'm one chapter away from being caught up, and now we're going to be having another one so soon?!

Never in my life have I burned as many calories reading manga as I have trying to catch up on One Piece.

Hmm. I predicted that Killer would defeat Hawkins that way, but it was rather obvious, as Charmander said.

It may hint that the navy will succeed in kidnapping Nico Robin.

I think Brook will shine in a scenario like that, mans hasn’t even had a basic fight yet. And the rest of the strawhats bar the monster trio kinda mid-low diff all the tobbi roppo so they’ll come in clutch too IMO
Hopefully.

I am just tired of Nami and Robin spending 30-50% of their screentime as damsels in distress.

Let Usopp get captured for once!

Nothing against Usopp, though.

Now hear me out...

Zoro beats King... Gets F U C K E D by the drug (on-top of his injuries), he gets captured.
That could be good.

Or perhaps one where a bunch of the guys get captured so Nami has to save them. Say they're all tired from fighting Kaido, so CP9 gets everyone but Nami and some side characters.

That could be good.

Or perhaps one where a bunch of the guys get captured so Nami has to save them. Say they're all tired from fighting Kaido, so CP9 gets everyone but Nami and some side characters.
Would be an interesting change of pace. Reminds me of the special where Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were taken captive and the weaker Straw Hats had to save them.
Now hear me out, hear me out...

Zoro dies.

The last couple of double spreads are peak Oda🔥🔥🔥

The full summary made this a much better chapter(for me)

Usopp spent the majority of Dressrosa arc being a damsel in distress
And then ascended to godhood.
That would be quite the event, but even if it were to happen, I don't think it's gonna happen right now. Oda is not going to kill Zoro before he becomes the world's greatest swordsman
This. It'd be like killing Luffy before he becomes the King of the Pirates.

Hopefully.

I am just tired of Nami and Robin spending 30-50% of their screentime as damsels in distress.

Let Usopp get captured for once!

Nothing against Usopp, though.
Usopp has been more of a damsel in distress than Robin's ever been lol. Still, I don't want Robin to be kidnapped either and would rather see her fight off CP0 herself instead her needing to be protected by Usopp, Brook, or anyone else like I'm constantly seeing people suggest.

Would be funny is the actual explanation is just that Queen is a terrible marskman and keeps missing without Sanji even dodging.
Looks like it here
hab9Xek.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back