• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1010: "Haoshoku" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, it's not advanced Haoshoku. Any adept user of Haoshoku has been shown using it offensively. We first saw this with Doflamingo vs Luffy... clash of Haoshoku, and during chapter 782 and 783 they were repeatedly clashing with each other using Haoshoku and Busoshoku.

I guess Kaido acknowledges Doffy as being powerful after all, given his statement of Haoshoku users ;)

I'm still waiting to see with my own eyes that Zoro is using Haoshoku because this has been a gag since Fishman Island and it's intentional.

Guys, it's not advanced Haoshoku. Any adept user of Haoshoku has been shown using it offensively. We first saw this with Doflamingo vs Luffy... clash of Haoshoku, and during chapter 782 and 783 they were repeatedly clashing with each other using Haoshoku and Busoshoku.
True, but I always thought it was different since in the cases with Shirohige, Roger, and Kaido, the lightning was produced prior to contact.

Looks badass as hell so im super hyped for it but judging from what Luffy says I doubt Kaido is out tho he definitely felt that one.

Ill be curious to see how Kaido handles Asura for Zoro cause it doesn’t mention what it does to Kaido afaik.

But we see the art of Luffy punching Kaido and he doesnt seem to have a big injury, hell something as big as that I feel would have been mentioned.

If Kaido does that then I doubt its on par with Oden since Kaido went down when hit by Odens.
While that's true, let's not forget that Kaido has gotten stronger over the course of those 20 years (by an unknown amount of course, but he has likely gotten stronger), so an attack on Oden's level might have been able to knock him down back then, it's possible it might not do the same damage to him now. Of course we will have to wait for scans to say heads or tails so I'm not gonna keep arguing that Zoro=Oden from just simply spoiler statements, I'm not that desperate.

I definitely dont think Zoro is equal to Oden regardless of what happens in this chapter, while current Kaido is strongest Oden was still abel to defeat him in a 1v1 while Zoro has been doing this in a 2v5.

Last edited:
Zoro is equal to Zoro
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back