• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

one man who one shot vs the one who has hax

Low godly regen doesn't bypass existence erasure does it?

that's literaly the only form of attack Zen'o has shown so far.. so it has to be the first thing he does if he's fighting to win. he'll either erase just godzilla himself or the entire universe they're in.

I don't know much about Godzilla, but his composite profile is pure hax, I don't understand why so many people think Zeno wins.

If Godzilla is Massively FTL+, has resistence to Existence Erasure, attack reflection, can make 11 clones of himself, durability negation, precogniton, and Reactive evolution.......Looking at the profile, this is actually a stomp in Godzilla's favor.

Zeno's only real advantage is AP, and he's valnurable to Godzilla. Some say he is also faster, but the 11 clones and precognition should negate that seeing as how they are both in the same teir of speed.

This is just me looking at the profiles.....I could b wrong about some things...

"Both are MFTL+"

So? Zeno is literally Quadrillions of times faster.

"Resistance to Existence Erasure"

By people far weaker then Zeno.

Zeno stomps HORRENDOUSLY

"Both are MFTL+"

So? Zeno is literally Quadrillions of times faster.

........Okay.......I haven't seen the feats for either of them. I was just pointing out the fact that 11 MFTL+ characters all with precognition, low godly regen, and reactive evolution being speed blitzed and one-shot by a character who has no abilities that can defeat them(without using dragon ball exclusive logic/headcanon) seems strange.

"Resistance to Existence Erasure"

By people far weaker then Zeno.

I don't see what this has to do with anything, an ability is an ability and the only attack that zeno has that could possibly kill Godzilla is something that Godzilla has shown resistence to.

The argument for Zeno isn't a strong one at all.

"Precognition"

Useless unless you can react which you can't, Godzilla is a few million times FTL, Zeno is 72 Quadrillion.

"Low Godly"

Lol at your soul surviving timeline destruction, if Zeno uses Erasure, he dies, he's not regenerating from his soul when his soul can't exist.

<Doesn't see what having stronger existence Erasure

Common sense, Godzilla isn't resisting existence Erasure from someone who makes the people who use existence Erasure on Godzilla look like jokes.

If someone survives getting their soul absorbed by someone who can absorb 10,000 people, chances are that's not going to help when some who can absorb ten million people attempts to absorb their soul.

"Precognition"

Useless unless you can react which you can't, Godzilla is a few million times FTL, Zeno is 72 Quadrillion.

"Low Godly"

Lol at your soul surviving timeline destruction, if Zeno uses Erasure, he dies, he's not regenerating from his soul when his soul can't exist.

<Doesn't see what having stronger existence Erasure

Common sense, Godzilla isn't resisting existence Erasure from someone who makes the people who use existence Erasure on Godzilla look like jokes.

Common Sense? What does that mean? jokes?

What eve IS stronger existence erasure? I understand that there are different types in a sense that some only erase matter and others can erase mind, soul, and other things, but none of that is specified in either profile.

What are the existence erasure feats present in each respective universe? We must first compare them before saying that one is just superior to another, even if Zeno can affect multiple universes with it, it just means that he has a longer range and doesn't make his existence erasure more effective than any other characters(at least in terms of the ability itself) outside of Dragon ball.

Godzilla also has resistance to soul manipulation, I don't know how that would effect Zeno trying to erase his soul though.

If someone survives getting their soul absorbed by someone who can absorb 10,000 people, chances are that's not going to help when some who can absorb ten million people attempts to absorb their soul.

I don't understand why scale matters in terms of that ability, it just means one person can absorb more souls, it doesn't inherently mean one is stronger than the other in the context of a power that doesn't rely on scale. It's like saying one time stop is stronger than another time stop just because it lasts longer.

where does it even say godzilla resists erasure?

heres what i found in his profile " Resistance to Petrification, Mind Control, Acids, Poison, Fire, Magic Spells, BFR, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Black Holes, and Absolute Zero temperatures"

going by what we know, Zeno uses the only form of attack he has shown so far in DB, which is erasing the universe. and the fight ends there.

low godly regen doesn't work on erasure either. that's mid godly and above.

Mid-Godly: Able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence.

close this like even when zeno has not as much of a powerset as godzilla Zeno one-shots as his main attack is erasure existence anyway Godzilla has only low-godly will not save him from that erase attack

So basically this:
- OP has been banned
- Zeno will one shot
- And speed is unequalized which mean.. well someone will blitz hard..

Back