• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One For All vs the Hero of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be pretty much a stomp if All Might can't affect him at all due to a lack of mystery, but otherwise I still have to agree as well with Archer magically bombarding him to high hell. Spirit Form is also a pretty valid option if Eye of The Mind(Fake) tells Emiya that he can find a chance of survival in turning Spirit Form, plus don't people tend to argue a character using an ability or skill or whatever they normally wouldn't much because it's still arguable to work in the situation and there's nothing saying "way he has a reason for not doing this like that."? Granted I can't conjure examples right now, but still.

@Monarch

Quirks are all supernatural abilities with no real explanations to their existence, so they definitely have a good bit of Mystery behind them.

One for All in particular has been around for at least nine generations of wielders, so it definitely has Mystery.

Reppuzan said:
Quirks are all supernatural abilities with no real explanations to their existence, so they definitely have a good bit of Mystery behind them.
I really want to see a scan showing that Servants are immune to everything non-magical/mysterious

I really want to see a scan showing that Servants are immune to everything non-magical/mysterious

<This bullshit

"Of course it's amazing. Not just Saber, but all the Servants are heroic spirits. There's the fact that they're spirits, but they can't be hurt by normal means. That's because Servants themselves are divine mysteries.

"The only ones that can physically hurt the Servants are other Servants, heroic spirits like them. So in other words, if a Servant was using it, even a paper knife could hurt Saber."

Rin Tohsaka - Fate Route Day 10

Basically, modern weapons are useless against Servants. But if a paper knife was infused with a Servant's magical energy, it could harm them.

Since All Might's upgrades, yeah, this is an AP stomp.

Archer's only chance is to use a Durability Negating weapon like Caladbolg II or Gae Bolg, so it's probably best to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back