• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the final decision of Chenjun's power

These are two questions about the final decision of Chenjun's power.

First question: What is the level of the void in this description?

Second question: does the following description show that the void creature can surpass itself (I surpass myself and become stronger)? If so, what level should it be( General content: the abyss Xiling wants to change the void pattern and even create another void pattern, but the star domain Father God says it can't even compare with his former opponent).
Description:
Sandra stared into the eyes of Abyss Xiling: "what if your theory is flawed? This kind of project may cause damage to the void itself. A plan X in the old Empire era has destroyed the whole civilization, and your idea seems to be more crazy than plan X: you are trying to rewrite the existing void and even create a new pattern yourself. "

"When the declaration is realized, it will urge all the order of the world, and even the abyss," the father lightly explained. "No matter who the enemy is eliminated, the declaration itself will first cause a great turmoil to the whole void, so unqualified guys are not qualified to be declared at all. I have to worry about the suffering of children. Only abyss Xiling, her current strength is not comparable to the dangerous opponent I declared. "

Last edited:
Beyond Mathematics is like Beyond Dimensions it's a meaningless description in a vacuum that gives no Tier or Powers, it is only based on the context of the Verse in question that it gives anything. As for your second question, I have no clue where you getting this thing about Void Creatures surpassing themselves from.

Beyond Mathematics is like Beyond Dimensions it's a meaningless description in a vacuum that gives no Tier or Powers, it is only based on the context of the Verse in question that it gives anything. As for your second question, I have no clue where you getting this thing about Void Creatures surpassing themselves from.
Put aside the first question. In the second question, Sandra clearly mentioned: you are trying to rewrite the existing void and even create a new pattern yourself At this time, the abyss Xiling is also approaching success. The star domain Father God is a void creature. The original text mentioned that the void creature is the void itself. However, the abyss Greek spirit has been able to build a new void pattern. The void creature should have nothing to do with the abyss Greek spirit. However, the star domain Father God said that it is not even as good as its previous opponents. Why can't it reflect the self transcendence of the void creature?

Put aside the first question. In the second question, Sandra clearly mentioned: you are trying to rewrite the existing void and even create a new pattern yourself At this time, the abyss Xiling is also approaching success. The star domain Father God is a void creature. The original text mentioned that the void creature is the void itself. However, the abyss Greek spirit has been able to build a new void pattern. The void creature should have nothing to do with the abyss Greek spirit. However, the star domain Father God said that it is not even as good as its previous opponents. Why can't it reflect the self transcendence of the void creature?
Well, the abyss Greek spirit is equal to the abyss Xiling. Google Translate's mistake.

Well, the void just transcends everything in-verse from what you showed before.

So, it really depends on what exists in the verse. It should be at least low 2-C from what you've shown, but you mentioned alternate timelines I think? That may lead to Low 1-C.

So, how big is the world besides void would really matter here.

Also, a reason for void creatures to scale would be nice. Generating from there and having some of its qualities doesn't mean they are equal to it in every way.

So, it really depends on what exists in the verse. It should be at least low 2-C from what you've shown, but you mentioned alternate timelines I think? That may lead to Low 1-C.

Also, a reason for void creatures to scale would be nice. Generating from there and having some of its qualities doesn't mean they are equal to it in every way.
Okay, I'll explain the size of the world.

Take a look at this: world
I have written about the world itself, the world intervention and the world as a whole, and it is worth noting that both void and void creatures are completely stronger than all the collection of worlds. The power of the information disturbance brought by the passivity of the void creature itself is about the same as that of all the world set. ( That is, the residual breath emitted by the void creature itself is similar to the collective power of the world. )

Being stronger than the world doesnt mean you exist in a higher dimension or are qualitatively superior to a degree that increases your tier by one above it.
Well, what if I say there is an "internal ladder" in the Xiling series? The lower level can never affect the upper level. The void and void creatures are at the top level, and the world is at the second level.

Also, what does a Full-Dimensional Attack entail and what evidence is there that it's infinite-dimensional?
The full dimension means all the dimensions that exist.
Infinite dimension?
Please take a look at this. (I don't have time to move it to my blog right now, and it's not complete, because there's another paragraph, I'll move it later.)

Can you post quotes for that information?
I may not really understand what you mean. If you are talking about whether the information is true, I can guarantee that it is true. They are the original text of this work or the Encyclopedia of this work. If you're talking about whether the author allows me to reprint this information, you don't care. The author of this series doesn't pay special attention to copyright. He just said: "don't write the story of the Empire directly, and don't mention the emperor level characters in the story. It's OK to reprint the original text." If you mean can I write an explanation in my blog, please explain which explanation. Thanks.

Please look at #8 and #14. It's really the last supplement! Please look at these two posts and tell me what you think of Chen Jun's final level. Thank you very much.

Back