• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OMORI Verse development thread

Would giving Basil/Sunny a 9-C tier be possible, given that Sunny survives hits from a (presumably) bloodlusted Basil with garden shears?

Also, I know this has been discussed, but Aubrey should just be "10-B, 9-C with Baseball Bat" rather than "10-B, higher with Baseball Bat". Baseball bats are 9-C, regardless of if she was presumably holding back in her fights.

I feel like 9-C Faraway is consistent enough tbh. This part of the game does have an emphasis on realism though, and I don't think SOMETHING and the like are real, but idk. Sunny takes hits from a bat and garden shears, Aubrey walks off a stab wound... 10-B is probably more realistic though.

Ghost Mari seems to be the only concrete supernatural thing in the RW, given how she plays piano and both Sunny and Hero hear her.

I...don't think so? Those shears were clearly doing significant damage to Sunny, to the point where he fell unconscious and literally had to be hospitalized afterward. I'd assume an IRL human could take hits from someone with Garden Shears without being 9-C.

I do agree Aubrey should just flatly be 9-C with her bat, though.

Ayyy, nice job on whoever made those Basil and Download Window Profiles. Good stuffff.

Anyway, I was thinking of starting a profile for Snaley pretty soon. And I wanted to ask for opinions on something.

1) He should have Mid-High Regen over time, right? He was seemingly turned into ash after being struck by Lightning during Sweethearts show, yet he was shown to be just fine during TWO DAYS LEFT.

2) He should gain accelerated Development (Physical Stats and Skill, Via training) right? He went from barely able to fight against the OMORI party, to being a legitimate threat to them, just by training for (presumably) a few minutes In the Underground Highway. Developing several new skills in the process.

3) I was also thinking he could perhaps have Power Mimicry. We know that he copied Aubrey's "Beatdown" skill off-screen, as well as Omori's "Follow-Up" and Kel's "Megaphone" skill.

Anyway, I was thinking of starting a profile for Snaley pretty soon. And I wanted to ask for opinions on something.

1) He should have Mid-High Regen over time, right? He was seemingly turned into ash after being struck by Lightning during Sweethearts show, yet he was shown to be just fine during TWO DAYS LEFT.

2) He should gain accelerated Development (Physical Stats and Skill, Via training) right? He went from barely able to fight against the OMORI party, to being a legitimate threat to them, just by training for (presumably) a few minutes In the Underground Highway. Developing several new skills in the process.

3) I was also thinking he could perhaps have Power Mimicry. We know that he copied Aubrey's "Beatdown" skill off-screen, as well as Omori's "Follow-Up" and Kel's "Megaphone" skill.
1: The idea of a character being killed yet appearing fine later by unknown means fits the description of resurrection more, especially when the character hasn't been portrayed as capable of regeneration.
2: That seems very reasonable.
3: That's only if the skills are unique to the main characters, and not simply learnable skills that are portrayed as usable by anyone if they are good enough at battles. These skills seem to be partially unique to the characters, since although they gain the skills by leveling up, the skills are specific to certain characters and their weapons. However, the nature of the skills Snaley used don't necessarily have to be unique to the main characters. Beatdown attacks an enemy three times, Attack Again is just two attacks, and Megaphone is utilizing an air horn, all of which could be performed by a normal human, aside from the super capabilities. The reason the skills of Snaley are also super is because of the aforementioned accelerated development. So, it wouldn't be unreasonable to deduce that Snaley using the skills is evidence that other characters can use these skills, rather than Snaley having copied them from the main characters. Snaley can use these skills regardless of what the main characters even plan on doing, so it's probably not power mimicry. One skill that Snaley can use that the main characters can also use that you didn't mention is Release Energy. Release Energy is a special attack that varies. Normally it's the four main characters doing attacks together, but it's a different attack with just Omori and Basil. Snaley's Release Energy seems to be different than the Release Energy of the playable characters, being a single powerful flurry of the same attack instead of being various techniques combined, so he didn't really copy the main characters, he just learned how to do a skill on par with them.

Last edited:
1: The idea of a character being killed yet appearing fine later by unknown means fits the description of resurrection more, especially when the character hasn't been portrayed as capable of regeneration.
2: That seems very reasonable.
3: That's only if the skills are unique to the main characters, and not simply learnable skills that are portrayed as usable by anyone if they are good enough at battles. These skills seem to be partially unique to the characters, since although they gain the skills by leveling up, the skills are specific to certain characters and their weapons. However, the nature of the skills Snaley used don't necessarily have to be unique to the main characters. Beatdown attacks an enemy three times, Attack Again is just two attacks, and Megaphone is utilizing an air horn, all of which could be performed by a normal human, aside from the super capabilities. The reason the skills of Snaley are also super is because of the aforementioned accelerated development. So, it wouldn't be unreasonable to deduce that Snaley using the skills is evidence that other characters can use these skills, rather than Snaley having copied them from the main characters. Snaley can use these skills regardless of what the main characters even plan on doing, so it's probably not power mimicry. One skill that Snaley can use that the main characters can also use that you didn't mention is Release Energy. Release Energy is a special attack that varies. Normally it's the four main characters doing attacks together, but it's a different attack with just Omori and Basil. Snaley's Release Energy seems to be different than the Release Energy of the playable characters, being a single powerful flurry of the same attack instead of being various techniques combined, so he didn't really copy the main characters, he just learned how to do a skill on par with them.
Oooh! Yeah, that makes sense then. Snaley seemingly resurrects a few times throughout out the story, so that would definitely be consistent ability he has.

And your point about Power Mimicry makes sense to yeah. He likely just developed those as products of his Accelerated Development.

I was thinking that, but would BASIL and Omori even qualify for a team profile tho?

They only teamed up once, with BASIL being explicitly a non-combatant otherwise. Unlike the original quartet, which is pretty much an established team that Omori always fights with (outside of the endgame boss fight, at least)

They only team up as a duo once, but they fight multiple foes, have unique synergy, and are together more than just that boss rush

Eh...I guess that makes sense. They do have specific team attacks.

I edited the sandbox to include BASIL as a member, alongside added his FOLLOW UPS in the technique section.

Anyone else have anything to add?

Last edited:
I think the profile is actually more cluttered this way, i would have just made different profiles. i actually have a Creepypasta sandbox that i never finished lol

I meant cluttering the verse page. The profile itself is sectioned into tabbers to hopefully migrate some of that inherent clutter in it.

Most of these enemies are EXTREMELY minor, with like...3-4 abilities that many of them share. Meanwhile, they all share the same creator, who also summons them in combat and uses them as one of their primary means to fight, so I figured it made sense to lump them together.

Last edited:
I mean, imo, a combined bunny profile would be even more cluttered then this one.

there’s 14 different bunny variants. Many of which can’t be grouped together because they don’t really have any similarities aside from…being bunny’s. So it would lead to a ton of tabbers or a REALLY cluttered P&A section.

Hey folks.

Was thinking of making a profile for GATOR GUYS. But I'm unsure where they would scale statwise.

While they are just generic enemies, we know that in large enough groups, they can at least somewhat compete with the party, as shown during the Mr. Jawsum boss fight. They are also strong enough to assist HERO in fighting against the party during his boss fight in the Hikikomori Route.

Should they simply downscale somewhat from the late-game characters? Or simply upscale from other low-level mooks, such as Shark Planes and Sprout Moles?

Hey folks.

Was thinking of making a profile for GATOR GUYS. But I'm unsure where they would scale statwise.

While they are just generic enemies, we know that in large enough groups, they can at least somewhat compete with the party, as shown during the Mr. Jawsum boss fight. They are also strong enough to assist HERO in fighting against the party during his boss fight in the Hikikomori Route.

Should they simply downscale somewhat from the late-game characters? Or simply upscale from other low-level mooks, such as Shark Planes and Sprout Moles?
In game stats, Gators have a higher ATK stat than Shark Planes and possibly Sprout Moles, they should at least scale to Omori and the others.

Back