• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OMORI Verse development thread

Why the dream world is just a dream that Sunny is using to cope with the trauma its not a real place. Which makes it a 11-A space and thus Omori would be 11-A.

Then wouldn't sunny be unknown/low 2-C for creating the dream world? Also I don't think its fair to say Omori created the dream world/reset it since its technically Sunny who created it.

Then wouldn't sunny be unknown/low 2-C for creating the dream world? Also I don't think its fair to say Omori created the dream world/reset it since its technically Sunny who created it.
Sunny created it, though Omori has more control over it. Also, I personally don't like assuming a teenager's mind is capable of creating an entire universe, espesially when we only see two planets and maybe some stars.

I might need to go back and check again, but didn't spaceboy friend talk about traveling through space? Which would at least be around tier 5 or 4. Also how does this scale to real life characters? Are they just normal tier 10s?

Realspace characters can take hits from Aubry using a Baseball Bat, which this site has listed as 9-C. Sunny's knife should also be roughly around that level.

We also don't know if those are the same size as the originals considering how different Pluto is.

But only Pluto is different all the other planets are relatively normal. Also would the Endless highway be treated as infinite space?

Eh, I'm honestly not an expert on what counts and what dosn't. I'm gonna finish something quickly and then go to bed for tonight.

Well goodnight I'll try to find more evidence, but I think I'm finding more and more evidence that the planets aren't planet size, mainly the size of the moon being way too small.

Ok I just went a watched a video and it seems like I remembered wrong since there was no mention of space.
Found it
iRlktS5.png
BkXtDwO.png

Maybe some experts from the Yume Nikki series can join too.

Or any other experts from games developed from RPGMaker.

Honestly I don't think Yume Nikki's under much scrutiny unless there's some evidence for universal that I don't know about. Afaik it's considered tier 2 due to an assumption. However, Space Boyfriend saying the entire universe is under his command does support tier 3, however. Flying through space at will also support FTL or even MFTL speeds.

Last edited:
Didn't finish Omori, but Space Ex-Boyfriend's "statements" are obvious generic space conquerant speech.

The whole Pluto incident wouldn't even happen if his bragging was actual abilities.

Yea I agree that is probably wrong. Also for the supporting feat for FTL speed, I think when space boyfriend refers to his ability to fly through space at will he is referring to his spaceship since he never actually flew without it I believe.

I agree that Space Ex-Boyfriend's comments are iffy at best, but I added them because aside from a 9-B reality warping feat we don't really have much.

The statements do seem very, very fishy, so they probably shouldn't be used. But, everyone's dream world forms should at least be 9-B, via scaling to Pluto who can make holes that are as large as himself in walls.

How large is the dream world, though? It only really scales to Omori and Headspace Sunny, but it's a pretty important question to ask. Unless we just go by "It has time, therefore Low 2-C" logic.

Edit: And even then there's the question of what White Space, Black Space and Red Space count as, as well as the mini worlds within Black Space.

I would say "Unknown, likely Low 2-C" is fine. After all even if Ex-Boyfriend was bragging, the universe still exist in the dream world.

Pluto's second form should also probably be 9-A to 8-C through sheer size.

Edit: Pluto (Expanded)'s entry in Foe Facts also implies the existence of a wider universe, from Omori himself nonetheless.

Update: I'm thinking of having keys for Early Game, Late Game (Sunny route), and Late Game (Hikomori route). The first would be Wall level, the second would be 9-A to 8-C (Depending on Pluto's calc), and I'm not entirely sure of the tiering on the third (Unique bosses in the Hikomori route are clearly more impressive then the later bosses in the Sunny route, one of them is literally The Earth, and debatably they might scale to Omori and Sunny's full power). IDK if to tack the Unknown to Low 2-C onto the end of each key for Omori or if to have that as a separate key, or if it would scale to some Hikomori bosses or what.

Not sure if we should consider the Earth boss as comparable to the real thing, it's barely bigger than Pluto after all.

-Late Game (Hikomori route).
-I'm not entirely sure of the tiering on the third (Unique bosses in the Hikomori route are clearly more impressive then the later bosses in the Sunny route, one of them is literally The Earth, and debatably they might scale to Omori and Sunny's full power). IDK if to tack the Unknown to Low 2-C onto the end of each key for Omori or if to have that as a separate key, or if it would scale to some Hikomori bosses or what.
Someone like Perfectheart?

Can somebody figure out how much time it takes to climb the latter to Otherworld? All the videos I've found have the person going back to talk to the space snake.

Back