• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omnipresence on past present and future

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
due to the recent amount of talks regarding Immeasurable and CRT that involved immeasurable speed and infinite speed.

I saw some people saying fighting and dodging and avoiding attacks from someone omnipresent in the past present and future would qualify for immeasurable
while some say it won't

therefore I want a definite answer to this.
although I know Immeasurable speed might get a revision I don't think this question or ratings (if it's accepted as immeasurable) is getting affected.

so is it immeasurable? since omnipresent in time means you can basically attack them or influence them at any point in time whether it is from past present or future if not I would like some explanation and arguments regarding why not for clarification

Edit: actually a bonus question as well, how would someone omnipresent across past present, and future interact with acausality type 2 characters. are they gonna be limited to attacking only at their present time

Last edited:
According to our page, being omnipresent on past/present/future wouldn't necessary grant immeasurable speed. It is because omnipresent is a state of being not speed, striking across past/future doesn't mean their attack would cover undefined length.

Although some cases might debunk what i've said above but it is case by case, it should be analyzed carefully.

case by case then. but for the most part, affecting them would require a range.

the Omnipresent being I have in mind is affecting causality and fate across all of the time at the same time. I'm not really sure how one could rate their reaction speed, especially how their way of attack is by hax rather than conventional attacks that would need to travel

case by case then. but for the most part, affecting them would require a range.

the Omnipresent being I have in mind is affecting causality and fate across all of the time at the same time. I'm not really sure how one could rate their reaction speed, especially how their way of attack is by hax rather than conventional attacks that would need to travel
Based on your word, affecting causality and fate has nothing to with speed in general.

nothing, that's just the character's nature since he defines those including the flow of time and the entire spacetime. in a sense, you could say he transcends it that its logic and law structure only exists because of him the concept of spacetime exist because of him defining its law and how it works and by extension. I'm just trying to figure out what appropriate speed rating he would get and people that interact with him or same level of being as him would get

nothing, that's just the character's nature since he defines those including the flow of time and the entire spacetime. in a sense, you could say he transcends it that its logic and law structure only exists because of him the concept of spacetime exist because of him defining its law and how it works and by extension. I'm just trying to figure out what appropriate speed rating he would get and people that interact with him or same level of being as him would get
Well, transcended spacetime won't be solid for immeasurable speed in most cases. It would hard to evaluate it without proper evidence so i'd suggest you prepare your carefully.

The difference between omnipresent and immeasurable is that, omnipresent is everywhere (past, present and even future) whereas immeasurable speed has to run to go to the past as well as the future

For bonus questions
I feel the same way because he is not at all in the past or the future so you are only able to influence him in the present

Problem is the context, but if you want a general idea, yes, capable of fighting with someone omnipresent across past, present and future is qualify for Immeasurable

well, explaining the context would be done during the actual CRT. this is for general idea so appreciate opinion

Back