• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omniman (TV) potential upgrade?

It was calced by Imaginym iirc, it was a huge upgrade, High 6-A to 5-C iirc. But we don't have an Omni-Man (TV) from what I know, Mark (TV) doesn't scale yet, and it might be deemed an outlier given how high it is comparatively to everything else. I forget the exact reasons but something like that for the time being, could change in the future tho.

and we never really saw anything that proves it an outlier.

Even if the tier you are telling me isn't accepted we should at least try for lifting strength, the dude is just class M

we just never really see omni-man go all out besides the battle against the guardians and we literally don't see any feats from them besides colossal relativistic punches.

Then I guess it's an outlier atm then.

Remember, we know more or less what's gonna happen in the show, this feat is above everything in the whole verse, including a supposed lethal move for Omni-Man that'll happen down the line. It's best to wait on if this is usable and not just a throwaway line till we get further corroboration on its validity.

And technically speaking you could argue it is even based on the show's feats, he's been hurt by things far, far, below moon lv. It's best to wait it out.

I wouldn't mind using it for LS, but I'm not so sure how we treat feats like that, as in one part of a feat is an outlier but another gets used.

It was calced by Imaginym iirc, it was a huge upgrade, High 6-A to 5-C iirc. But we don't have an Omni-Man (TV) from what I know, Mark (TV) doesn't scale yet, and it might be deemed an outlier given how high it is comparatively to everything else. I forget the exact reasons but something like that for the time being, could change in the future tho.
That feels like a weirdly inflated result ngl. Because that would mean it's higher than the best feat in the entirety of the invincible run, the destruction of viltrum

That feels like a weirdly inflated result ngl. Because that would mean it's higher than the best feat in the entirety of the invincible run, the destruction of viltrum
Exactly. But that is what it is, it's not even inflated, that's just the KE of a texas sized meteorite, shit is no joke.

Yall do realize that the feat the TV versions of Omni man and Inivncible scale to a relativistic KE feat right?

I just feel like a meteor redirection feat would be more sensible than that. Also countless KE feats have been rejected especially if they reach relativistic speeds, idk why that one was accepted.

I don't see why Omni-man is considered similar to Mark on their profiles, Omni man kicked the crap out of him in their fight with ease, I think Mark got like one lucky punch in which hurt him a bit, the only major damage I think was done to him through the immortal.

As for the Texas meteor, I don't think we should use ke for it, during the scene where mark stops the meteor, we see he seemed to have been slowing it down gradually.

I got some feats that I plan to calc anyways so maybe there would be some decent stuff in there.

Its funny that KE contradicts the things that are put in the verse, the best feat in Invincible is literally the destruction of viltrun, which is High 6-A in the way that the feat was made (planet unstable + 3 people working together), so, if yall are gonna accept a feat from a meteor texas size with some absurd KE calc that the author doesnt even thinks on it to result a feat even bigger than Viltrun feat, thats literally the definition of Outlier

Just another thing, on Omni-Man's profile his regen's listed as mid-low because he's comparable to Invincible but Invincible's regen is low-mid. Shouldn't he have comparable regen?

I think “At least 7-A, possibly [Whatever the Texas-sized meteorite is calced at]” would be fine for Omni-Man

Also I agree that we don't even know how Nolan dealt with the meteor. And the fact IIRC there needs to be some large visible impact in order for KE to be a thing.

It's too vague of a feat

I don't see why Omni-man is considered similar to Mark on their profiles, Omni man kicked the crap out of him in their fight with ease, I think Mark got like one lucky punch in which hurt him a bit, the only major damage I think was done to him through the immortal.

As for the Texas meteor, I don't think we should use ke for it, during the scene where mark stops the meteor, we see he seemed to have been slowing it down gradually.

I got some feats that I plan to calc anyways so maybe there would be some decent stuff in there.
first part i agree with, as for the meteor mark still caught it regardless and even if he was gradually slowing it down he would still scale. omni man also probably did the texas meteor with more ease considering his experience and how he talks about it so casually
Its funny that KE contradicts the things that are put in the verse, the best feat in Invincible is literally the destruction of viltrun, which is High 6-A in the way that the feat was made (planet unstable + 3 people working together), so, if yall are gonna accept a feat from a meteor texas size with some absurd KE calc that the author doesnt even thinks on it to result a feat even bigger than Viltrun feat, thats literally the definition of Outlier
the viltrum feat has not been adapted into the show, for all we know they might not even bother destabilizing the planet here and might just make mark and omni man blow it up or something, who knows, stop using feats from the comic when we know it's going to be different, nothing is contradicted within the show
I think “At least 7-A, possibly [Whatever the Texas-sized meteorite is calced at]” would be fine for Omni-Man
possibly isn't even really needed but this is a good compromise so if we can at least get that on the profile I'll be happy ngl
Also I agree that we don't even know how Nolan dealt with the meteor. And the fact IIRC there needs to be some large visible impact in order for KE to be a thing.

It's too vague of a feat
why does there need to be an impact tho? huh where are u getting that from...also omni man is literally showing mark how to stop the meteor....obviously that's how he did it if not then he's basically teaching more useless crud for no reason lmao
This. We don't know how he dealt with it. We don't know how long it took to stop it, and it likely took time. Along with a bunch of other stuff, it shouldn't be used imo.
we do know how he dealt with it, he literally shows mark how to deal with it, watch the show, "it took time" um ok? does that change the fact he literally caught a meteor with that mass at that speed? no of course not, also considering how mark dealt with his meteor it's pretty safe to assume omni man did the other with relative difficulty if not even less especially considering how casually he recalls the feat and doesn't talk about any form of struggle.
At best, I'd say it just deserves possibly far higher.
we literally have a calc for the feat right? we can quantify it. if we're gonna do "possibly far higher" that's way too vague, might as well not even add it at that point
Yeah, I can agree with this, as Omni Man current 7-A ratings is due scaling above Mark, but Omni-Man could literally stomp the shit of Mark and one shot him if he wanted to
but Omni-Man could literally stomp the shit of Mark and one shot him if he wanted to" ok so why can't moon level be used if he literally can one-shot mark according to your OWN WORDS, you're not making sense

Last edited:
but Omni-Man could literally stomp the shit of Mark and one shot him if he wanted to" ok so why can't moon level be used if he literally can one-shot mark according to your OWN WORDS, you're not making sense
I fail to see how is this envolved with moon level, I said it because someone said that omni man should have a ''far higher'' in his profile, and despite that Omni Man was far stronger than Mark, Mark still can hurt omni man, and Mark has no 5-C feats or even similar, heck, do we even know how Omni Man deal with the meteor?

I fail to see how is this envolved with moon level, I said it because someone said that omni man should have a ''far higher'' in his profile, and despite that Omni Man was far stronger than Mark, Mark still can hurt omni man, and Mark has no 5-C feats or even similar, heck, do we even know how Omni Man deal with the meteor?
I literally explained how he dealt with the meteor... also it does have something to do with moon level because it should just be "possibly moon level" if any thing rather than just "far higher" since that's really vague, also for mark harming omni man, omni man was trying to recruit him as a viltrumite to take out earth so he was definitely not going all out against mark and we even see omni man bodying him throughout the entire fight with mark not being able to do any thing against him despite omni man also holding back.

You do know that this happened only in the comics, right? In the TV show there is essentially no contradiction too great. Also, if I'm not mistaken some people have recalculated
I know that it only happend in the comics for now, anyways, does the TV shows has others similar feat? anyways, I am not a calc person so I dont know how to lead with that shit like stopping things from moving, let them do it

I mean, 99.9% of Nolan's feats are extremely casual. But I remember one feat at 6-B (which is also casual). It is hard to determine, no one scales for Nolan, and the ones who scale die two minutes later, I honestly don't consider an outlier

Last edited:
Currently, there are no similar feats to the Texas sized meteor or Viltrum's destruction from what I remember. Also pretty sure stopping things from moving would be just finding out the speed of the object and the mass and doing a KE calc.

Currently, there are no similar feats to the Texas sized meteor or Viltrum's destruction from what I remember. Also pretty sure stopping things from moving would be just finding out the speed of the object and the mass and doing a KE calc.
why does it not having similar feats matter if it's not contradicted dude

Back