• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omniman (TV) potential upgrade?

"are there any feats like it" why do u guys keep repeating that like it changes any thing, it's not contradicted, no one else really scales to omni man and if they do it's very barely or not at all

I believe that even pushing a meteor that size alone and significantly influencing it's movement is already a good feat.

I still believe that it is unfair to just keep omni man at 7-A which, if i am being honest, has very crappy basis.

Omni man only scales to the guardians, mark a bit and the Hail Mary. He also got some damage done to him by the bots sent after him, the same ones that dropped Mark's ass. Mark's strength is constantly growing where he had issues fighting the rock guy in the first episodes and now he is fighting cataclysmic opponents so it would make sense for him to scale further at the end.

Its funny that KE contradicts the things that are put in the verse, the best feat in Invincible is literally the destruction of viltrun, which is High 6-A in the way that the feat was made (planet unstable + 3 people working together), so, if yall are gonna accept a feat from a meteor texas size with some absurd KE calc that the author doesnt even thinks on it to result a feat even bigger than Viltrun feat, thats literally the definition of Outlier
People have been using KE here for ages, in most cases it contradicts what is actually shown, but nobody seems to mind.
While I don't support this I don't think singling Invincible out is a good idea.
Also, I haven't seen the term "Outlier" used on this site for a long time now. Every feat is always legit.

KE is applicable as long as they move at quantifiable speeds simultaneously as they attack (the simplest example being the Flash running around the world and ramming someone).

Since Mark’s tackle was calculated at Relativistic wouldn’t he quantify?

Mark really only got a few good hits in on Nolan. Other than that he got absolutely destroyed. Even by the end of the fight, Nolan had like 10x more blood from other people on him than blood he lost the entire fight.

KE is applicable as long as they move at quantifiable speeds simultaneously as they attack (the simplest example being the Flash running around the world and ramming someone).

Since Mark’s tackle was calculated at Relativistic wouldn’t he quantify?
KE is wrong because Mark and Nolan is supersonic, not relativistic

I don’t get it being an outlier. Mark in no way scales to Nolan, some of the only ones that we know for sure do (not using the comics), are Hail Mary and Immortal. Arguments for other Guardians can be made.

Mark and nolan literally played catch by throwing a ball around the globe which took like 19 seconds to return. that was casual.

also they fly slower on earth because physics exist in this series and their flight causes winds to rise kinda like Rodan

isn't ironic how immortal is the guy who ends up dying twice whilst invincible gets his ass kicked the most in the show?

well that just means you gotta name yourself "dead and beaten" to become literally invulnerable

So, like, if this does get accepted it would only apply to Omni-Man, right? Maybe immortal, I guess? Immortal did put up some fight and did do damage.

We know way too little about the feat, Mark slowed the meteor over time so AP does not scale. For all we know he flew against the meteor to not tank the full ke of it.

We know way too little about the feat, Mark slowed the meteor over time so AP does not scale. For all we know he flew against the meteor to not tank the full ke of it.
oh my god, I literally explained that we do know about the feat, even if it's over time it was still in a quick timeframe so he'd scale any ways. he stopped and diverted the ENTIRE meteor so he's affecting the entire thing, not just part of it

oh my god, I literally explained that we do know about the feat, even if it's over time it was still in a quick timeframe so he'd scale any ways. he stopped and diverted the ENTIRE meteor so he's affecting the entire thing, not just part of it
This is literally based on assumptions. We got a single freakin' statement on it, we quite literally cannot know enough. We never saw it happen. It is literally impossible.

This is literally based on assumptions. We got a single freakin' statement on it, we quite literally cannot know enough. We never saw it happen. It is literally impossible.
we know how he did it, because he's showing mark HOW to divert a meteor, why would he show mark a different way to do it then the one that worked for him before? that makes no sense. "Assumptions" yea assumptions backed up by the show itself and actual evidence/logic.

is there a problem with making REASONABLE assumptions with evidence backing them up? isn't that why "possibly" ratings exist?
we also again know it's a reasonable time frame as I explained earlier.

and we know he diverted the entire meteor and stopped it like mark did cuz that's HOW you stop meteors according to omni man

Back