• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Flowey vs. Bill Cipher

Gargoyle One said:
Where's this infinite Precog coming from and why doesn't Bill ever use it?
My assumption is that he did use it to set up his plan to unleash Weirdmaggedon. He then stopped because the plot said so.

He saw infinite versions of him doing stuff in the future.

Also, in the show he suggested that Ford will die of a heart attack when he's 92 years old, and he asked Soos if he wanted to hear the exact time and date of his death.

He takes my vote here.

@Lightbuster Wasn't talking to you, sorry. He make 6 persons lose consciousness before turning them into decorations, that's the best feat he has, I think.

Wait, his death hax comes from that sh*t? That was literally rejected in the threads Cal made for Bill, and the last one was full of wank.

Eficiente said:
Wait, his death hax comes from that sh*t? That was literally rejected in the threads Cal made for Bill, and the last one was full of wank.
It clearly wasn't seeing as how Bill still has it on his profile. Literally one power got removed due to the response being baited. That's it.

The thread was like "hey let's add Restricted Bill MFTL+ speeds and being able of casual universal travel via Full Power Bill traveling less than a galaxy of distance" everyone said "yeah sure". And that was added to his profile.

Edit: It's not about his response being baited, his death hax "comes" from him saying some vague stuff in the show.

Eficiente said:
The thread was like "hey let's add Restricted Bill MFTL+ speeds and being able of casual universal travel via Full Power Bill traveling less than a galaxy of distance" everyone said "yeah sure". And that was added to his profile.

Edit: It's not about his response being baited, his death hax "comes" from him saying some vague stuff in the show.
Oh? What's the exact quote.

He said "I'm going to kill one of them [Mabel & Dipper]" and he was about to snap his fingers. He could have use ANY hax. Or no hax at all. It's not death hax, it's wank.

Eficiente said:
He said "I'm going to kill one of them [Mabel & Dipper]" and he was about to snap his fingers. He could have use ANY hax. Or no hax at all. It's not death hax, it's wank.
Cool. Make a CRT. Bill stomps regardless.

The other thread is still open but the creator refuses to give me the evidence that I demand him from others things he got away with and nobody cares.

Eficiente said:
The other thread is still open but the creator refuses to give me the evidence that I demand him from others things he got away with and nobody cares.
I feel like I know who your talking about but just in case, link please?

Bill via precognition that won't be stopped by plot, law manip that he would use but actually needed to escape gravity Falls first then would spam, and his own control over time which should completely nullify SAVE and LOAD

Back