• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ollerus can one-shot if he gets serious, since his explosions work like space-time manip and just spawns iself at the target, distorting space. But he is too kind-hearted to actually one-shot from the start, so I'm gonna wait for the Naruo supporters to comment.

I did give some valid reasons tho. Ollerus can one-shot with a thought due to his explosions being instant. He doesn't even need to see the target.

nah. The explosion is simply spawned at the target, targeting both internally and extrernally like theres no division.Ollerus can create a barrage of several hundred millions of said explosions that can affect the very continuum with the sheer amount of distortions.

Schro you voting now or nah

And does speed really need to be equal actually? He can react to .33c after all

But he would just try to incap Naruto at first. If Naruto resists and shows his justsus (That are high-tier magic regarding to sheer AP), Ollerus would recognize him as a threat and try to destroy him as soon as possible.

Votin Ollerus, Naruto has no means to defend against Hliðskjálf offensive hax. Ollerus also has access to MG power although not on the level of 50/50.

Ollerus fra.

Okay, I'll bite...Ollerus's range is much shorter than Naruto's, and Naruto willl likely start off with clones who are the same strength as him, and from the looks of things Ollerus scales above a baseline planet level character which Naruto is decently above.

I mean

Ollerus stomped someone who stomped a baseline.

If Naruto is only decently above it, that's not an issue

Ollerus hardly ever uses anything that isn't organ strike though anyway

@Gar

Yup. Hundreds of millions of durability negating, explosions that spawn on the target without requiring sight is pretty convincing. If it wasn't for Ollerus not doing that immediately and allowing Naruto to try something, I'd call stomp tbh.

@Gar

I was more so arguing for clones AP.

Remember, Naruto is a combat genius. Once he sees that Ollerus is using some strange "jutsu" to one-shot clones like Kaguya's bone jutsu, he's gonna stay out of range and spam clones and rasengan-type jutsu's (Something he's actually done before). Given the discription by Schro and his profile, his explosions aren't something that can effectively take out hundreds of Naruto clones and rasengan variants.

Thanks to SBA the battle starts off way out of Ollerus's range.

Ollerus' range is unknown, though he has hinted at it being planetary range. Just read the quote on his page.

"Hundreds of millions of durability negating, explosions that spawn on the target" and it's thought based, which means he would have to actively be aware of all one-hundred clones along with rasengan and it's variants coming from the clones and Naruto himself.

Which, of course would be possible if he's ever done that before...

Ollerus has enhanced senses, like any Saint-Level character or higher. He could match and create an explosion for every single explosion Othinus make during their fight. She also created a barrage of hundreds of millions of explosions while distracted and talking to her, explaining how a Magic God works. Hundreds of attacks? Pfft, Ollerus could perfectly notice a barrage comparable to his own.

KuuIchigo said:
Ollerus' range is unknown, though he has hinted at it being planetary range. Just read the quote on his page.
Tbh, its implied to be at least several thousand kilometers iirc. Theres a quote about the target being unable to escape even if they flew to thousands of kilometers away

HlThe text cYungManzi said:
@Kuu
I read it. If it's unknown then we have to go off of what has been shown so far.
Ollerus' power is all about being unknown. however he has no reason to stipulate such numbers if it couldn't hit from that far.

""But an unexplainable power cannot be dealt with the same way," Ollerus spoke slowly and quietly. "The most fearsome thing in this world is to be defeated by an attack that uses an unexplainable power and comes from an incomprehensible place while you have no way of thinking up a countermeasure. The attack is so vague that you can't assign conditions to it, and you don't even know if there's a direction you can go to avoid it or if you can escape its reach after getting tens of thousands of kilometers away."

Hmm...that's tough.

I guess Naruto stalls until he can find an opening, how much can Ollerus spam his ability and for how long?

Naruto could go for at least a day.

Limitless stamina. He can spam it for as long as he wants. His body is that of a Magic God, and his energy is also limitless due to being a Impure Magic God.

Deem....Ollerus might win.

The only other thing I can see saving Naruto is if he throws a tsb or something.

Back