• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade additions and upgrades (Volume 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Alright, so while the title says this CRT covers volume 4, some things will be added/upgraded from earlier ones.

To start off, Olivia Valedstorm. She should have the following ability additions:
Stealth Mastery (Sneaked up on shimmers even though they were keeping a close eye on them just mere moments ago)
Information Analysis (In mere moments she figured out how Johann's magecraft works, it's weaknesses, and how to completely counter it. Analyses others, or her opponents fighting style,[11] and can even create counters on the spot)
Photographic Memory (With Memory Wheel she remembers everything she learns and can use that information at any time, although, she usually does this for extremely important things)
Social Influencing (Has a beauty to her that can make others stare at her, including other women like Claudia[11])

And some resistances:
Social Influencing (Unnafected by Johann's charm and completely ignored him), Stealth Mastery (Is always aware of her surroundings and whenever Shimmers, or spies,[11] try to gain information, she simply kills them due to knowing they were there from the start hiding), Energy Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation (Unaffected by Qi attacks[11])

Here is her current profile:

Here is my sandbox:

However, as noticed, we also have AP upgrades to 9-A and a speed technique that places her in Speed of Light tier. Both are justified in the sandbox, but here is a small summary
  • She scales far above Johann in every regard who's 9-A with magecraft
  • Comparable in physical strength and speed to Felix, who you can later look at the sandbox for
  • Class 1 upgrade via snapping necks which is tiered that way in reference for common feats
Also, some other minor changes include:
  • Added a PNG render as the profile image
  • Expanded on overall intelligence
  • Expanded on combat intelligence
  • Added "Featherweight" to Notable Attacks/Techniques
Anyway, that's for the MC. Here is Amelia's Sandbox:

And here is her current profile:

The changes mostly include abilities, which are pretty easy to compare since the page is relatively small, so I wont list them.

Here is a sandbox of Johann:

Here is a sandbox of Felix:

That's it for now. Hopefully I listed everything important.

Looks good so far but
  • For the Resistance to Stealth Mastery for Olivia looks more Enhanced Senses (a feat of Enhanced Awareness) imo
  • In the Sandbox, Olivia's Striking Strength and Durability is still Wall level instead of Small Building level
  • In Amelia's Sandbox, there is this line "Ayamine, Maito. Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade: Volume 4 (p. 105). J-Novel Club. Kindle Edition." between the P&A and Attack Potency, was that international, if so ignore this part
  • For Amelia's Sandbox, you have 9-A for her magecraft instead of Small Building level in Attack Potency
  • I noticed that in Johann's Sandbox, you have "At least Small Building level with Magecraft" in his Striking Strength but the same is not done with Amelia's sandbox, was that international, if so ignore this part

Looks good so far but
  • For the Resistance to Stealth Mastery for Olivia looks more Enhanced Senses (a feat of Enhanced Awareness) imo
Aight'
  • In the Sandbox, Olivia's Striking Strength and Durability is still Wall level instead of Small Building level
Fixed.
  • In Amelia's Sandbox, there is this line "Ayamine, Maito. Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade: Volume 4 (p. 105). J-Novel Club. Kindle Edition." between the P&A and Attack Potency, was that international, if so ignore this part
Nah it wasn't lmao. Fixed.
  • For Amelia's Sandbox, you have 9-A for her magecraft instead of Small Building level in Attack Potency
Fixed.
  • I noticed that in Johann's Sandbox, you have "At least Small Building level with Magecraft" in his Striking Strength but the same is not done with Amelia's sandbox, was that international, if so ignore this part
Fixed.

Thanks for the help!

I noticed that in her current Intel stats description, she have being able to easily pick up on new weapons, is it ever mentioned that she never used a spear before? Cause if she never did, combine with the can create counter on the spot, she should have accelarated development, the specific type should be "Cause: training, Type: abilites" if it apply.

I noticed that in her current Intel stats description, she have being able to easily pick up on new weapons, is it ever mentioned that she never used a spear before? Cause if she never did, combine with the can create counter on the spot, she should have accelarated development, the specific type should be "Cause: training, Type: abilites" if it apply.
IIRC it wasn't stated she learned how to use spears previously, so she likely picked it up at that moment. Ig I can add AD if it qualifies in this case, though a bit later since I'm busy atm.

Gave a quick read, and it looks good.

But, sorry, I don't know if there are any formatting errors code-wise, I can't check for you, because my schedule is tight. Though, I took a quick glance at one of your sandboxes and there's a reference error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back