• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade (Volume 3) Additions and Upgrades

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Hello. So, recently I finished Volume 3 of Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade. Here are some few abilities, and additions, that I think Olivia needs:
Air Manipulation (Created a rope made out of air[8] that ties down the enemy, and the more they resist, the tighter it becomes. It can even cut through bone)

Here is the sandbox that you can check out for more additions:

To simply sum up, these are the changes:
  • Changed quotes
  • Expanded some explanations and improved grammar
  • Added more information regarding her age
  • Expanded her name section and classification
  • Added more information/scans and references regarding LS
  • Increased her stamina to Superhuman
  • Changed her General Intelligence to Gifted, and Genius in Combat
  • Expanded upon Standard Tactics
Here is her current profile for comparison to my sandbox:

Also, in Volume 3 she is stated to be faster than Lightning, so her speed should be upgraded to Massively Hypersonic+

Lastly, while I could make more profiles for new characters, I only really felt like adding one more character to the verse, that being Amelia. Here is her sandbox:

Opinions and input from others would be greatly appreciated.

Since 48h have passed since the threads creation, and 2 staff members have agreed to the changes, I will start applying them.

In the Olivia’s sandbox, the speed wasn’t MHS+ but Supersonic so I thought the MHS+ upgrade wasn’t going through but I check again and it seems to be there now so nevermind
Oh, I changed it just now since I forgot to change it before even making this CRT. The MHS+ rating is now in the sandbox. But yeah, it wasn't rejected.

Back