• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade additions and upgrades (Volume 6 stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Recently Volume 6 of Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade was released and there have been interesting developments. Mostly between Olivia, Felix and God's of Death. However, besides minor ap re-upgrades for top-tiers the CRT will primarily revolve around Olivia.

General AP Upgrades

First I guess I should get the AP upgrades out of the way. Mages who scale to Johann, and Oliva and Felix, will be upgraded to 3x their current AP value or 0.20424599061 Tons of TNT. (Olivia and Felix become 9-A instead of 9-B like they were before) This is because Johann didn't just have the power to burn 1 human to nothing but several which is at least three.

Reason Olivia scales is outlined in her AP section (small tl;dr is that she's equal to Felix) in the sandbox bellow but basically she traded blows with Felix who overpowered Johann's magic with wind pressure from his attacks alone.

Olivia Valedstorm Additions
First, the actual abilities in P&A section:

Abilities:
Resistances:
Now, additions in Notable Attacks and Techniques.

Odh techniques:
Magic Abilities:
However, interestingly Oliva blocked an attack with Lofty Citadel from Xenia, who can snap away mountains extremely casually. This makes her durability with forcefields 7-B. (38.79 megatons of TNT) Pulverization will be used because the implication of the scan is that nothing was left behind, just gone.

Her magic will scale to her Thunderbolt Palm which literally summons cloud-to-ground lighting which produces 1.6 billion joules of energy or 8-C.

Here is her sandbox for a full overview of how the profile will look like (minus the feats section since it's just for me, and wont be added to the page):

Here is her current page:

Let me know if I missed anything. So, yeah. That's about it.

Alright then, since 48 hours have passed since the threads creation and 2 staff members have agreed to the changes I will start applying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back