• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Alrighty, so finally I got the time to do this. V5 came out a bit ago but there isn't necessarily that much to add except for minor things for Olivia.

Attack Potency changes

Alright, so currently Olivia and Felix scale to 9-A, however, they will physically be downgraded to 9-B since in-universe magic is simply far stronger than your physicals and there is simply no reason thus far for them to fall under UES.

To be more precise, Olivia and Felix will upscale from 94.3588363 Kilojoules (Wall level) to 377.4353452 Kilojoules since the calculation uses the bisection of a single knight, while later she demonstrates the ability to bisect 4 of them in steel armor.

Only other person affected by this will be Rosenmarie who is unquantifiable weaker than 377.4353452 Kilojoules.

Magic already scales to the common feat for vaporizing a human which is 0.06808199687 Tons of TNT since Johann vaporizes humans with fire. (Though Olivia will massively upscale to 1 shot levels, due to the justification in her sandbox which you can see down)

Speed changes

Currently Olivia scales to MHS+, higher with Swift Step and SoL with Ultimate Swift Step. Both her and Felix will be downgraded to Supersonic+ via an already accepted calculation so the scaling is easier and fits in-universe narrative. (MHS+ and SoL is a bit too high for now for a verse thats more or less full of average humans) To be precise, Olivia and those who scale to her will be Mach 3.1685. Or, to be even more precise, Felix and Olivia massively upscale to this value while Rosenmarie and mages scale to the value.

Ability Additions for Olivia

On top of already existing abilities, she will receive:

Also, she will gain resistance to Fear Manipulation (Inducement):
  • Fear Inducement (Can fight dangerous beasts such as a Unicorn. Unaffected by the legendary beast Norfesses presence and casually defeated it)
The justification for her new abilities, ratings and generally improved formatting can be seen in the Sandbox:

Here are rest of the important character sandboxes and how the updated ratings will look like:

So yeah, let's see how this goes.hopefully i didnt miss anything because i made this crt in like 10 mins

Last edited:
To be more precise, Olivia and Felix will upscale from 94.3588363 Kilojoules (Wall level) to 377.4353452 Kilojoules since the calculation uses the bisection of a single knight, while later she demonstrates the ability to bisect 4 of them in steel armor.
You need to first get the calc evaluated, because otherwise it can't be used.

And for AP, it's mentioned that Rosenmarie can cut a tree, there is some image to use and calc? Otherwise you could use the general common feat calc of cutting a tree (I suppose it was an horizontal cut, which would be 174899.4922 Joules or 174.89 Kilojoules as I doubt she cut a small tree).

Olivia​

Accelerated Development (Learning; Quickly picks up and masters weapons even though she hasn't used them before)
Some scans for that justification would be good.
Statistics Amplification (While using Swift Step,[4] Olivia becomes so fast, she appears to vanish to people who enhance their eyesight to react even faster than normal people. Olivia becomes but ‘flickers’ to them)
I mean, was that other character someone who could follow he movements before she used that move? Because otherwise it wouldn't really be an speed amp.
Fear Inducement (Can make trained soldiers drop their weapons, back away from her while trembling, almost as if seeing Death itself, destroying their fighting spirits,[3] made a bandit member tremble in fear and even hallucinate her having a scythe, similar to the one Z has[5]),
The first thing about making soldiers drop their fighting spirit don't really work as fear manipulation due to the fact that she was covered in blood (that I suppose came from she instantly killing their companions, maybe even strong ones) so it was a natural reaction from their part, the second thing about making someone hallucinate with a scythe is fair though.
Aura (Fear Inducing; Olivia has an unnameable aura[6] that can leave people in fear as she closes the distance and makes them nauseate)
This here is by far the best fear hax feat so far, so the aura and fear hax should just be listed together and change the previous part of the fear hax justification with this.
Stealth Mastery (Sneaked up on shimmers even though they were keeping a close eye on them just mere moments ago)
Would be fine to had the scan for this, although from the description I believe it comes from this part no?
Information Analysis (In mere moments she figured out how Johann's magecraft works, it's weaknesses, and how to completely counter it. Analyses others, or her opponents fighting style,[11] and can even create counters on the spot)
The scan for Johann's part would be good, same with the thing about creating counters on the spot.
Photographic Memory (With Memory Wheel she remembers everything she learns and can use that information at any time, although, she usually does this for extremely important things)
Scans.
Instead of transformation it should be weapon control as the power cover the shapeshifting of weapons.
Social Influencing it's one of those few abilities that it's very rare to get resistance, as it's literally imposible for a character to be resistance to external stimuli caused by the interaction with others (basically talk-no-jutsu), and the few times it's actually given is due to something like resisting a supernatural social inflencing ability, and in this case Johann don't seem to possess some supernatural charm and instead he is just handsome, so she should get resistance for just ignoring him (after all, if that was enough to have resistance to social influencing then thousands of profiles would have it due to not caring if someone is handsome/beatiful).
Fear Inducement (Can fight dangerous beasts such as a Unicorn. Unaffected by the legendary beast Norfesses presence and casually defeated it)
Scans for such enemies having fear hax would be good.

Felix​

Air Manipulation (Can create gusts of wind with sheer force that can even repel magecraft. Powerful enough to create a giant tornado)
The scan for the tornado thing would be good.
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (As the Asvelt Empire's strongest soldier, he is vastly superior to Rosenmarie Von Berlietta. Can repel Johann's and Amelia's magecraft with wind gusts alone. Narratively the only one capable of keeping up with Olivia Valedstorm)
Why he don't have the 9-A rating with magic that Olivia have if he is supposed to be comparable to her and superior to Johann who performed the 9-A feat?
  • Ultimate Swift Step: A greater variation of Swift Step. This allows Felix to move at literal lightspeeds.
If the lightspeed rating is getting dropped then it should be removed the part about moving at literal lightspeeds.

Johann​

Social Influencing (Considered handsome by other woman to the point of him being able to charm them completely and manipulate them - if he wanted too)
Some scans for this would be good.

Amelia​

Stamina: Peak Human (A trained soldier, and an incredibly powerful mage. Could fight with Felix for a brief moment and wasn't bothered by a knife stabbed through her heart)
Scans for the heart part would be really good, and if she wasn't really bothered by that then she just straight up would get superhuman stamina as no irl fighter can do that.

Rosenmarie​

Same as with Felix, why is she don't have a 9-A rating despite being one of the top tiers in verse if even people like Johann and Amelia have it?

Olivia​

Some scans for that justification would be good.
Added.
I mean, was that other character someone who could follow he movements before she used that move? Because otherwise it wouldn't really be an speed amp.
It's already explained. It's a speed amp. And yeah, she could see her and post Swift Step she couldn't. That's a pretty blatant statistics amplification.
The first thing about making soldiers drop their fighting spirit don't really work as fear manipulation due to the fact that she was covered in blood (that I suppose came from she instantly killing their companions, maybe even strong ones) so it was a natural reaction from their part, the second thing about making someone hallucinate with a scythe is fair though.
Making soldiers so scared from the sight of her even if she killed others is enough. After all, the key here is her destroying their fighting spirits. Soldiers often face death and while their morale could go down it's still possible for them to move. Here they can't do anything but scream, run away and literally cry out for their moms.
This here is by far the best fear hax feat so far, so the aura and fear hax should just be listed together and change the previous part of the fear hax justification with this.
Usually they are separate from what I gather. So Imma keep it separate. Don't see the harm.
Would be fine to had the scan for this, although from the description I believe it comes from this part no?
Yeah. And there are a few more like sneaking up to those following her. Don't want to add too much unnecessary justifications for the sake of filling in space.
The scan for Johann's part would be good, same with the thing about creating counters on the spot.
Added. Basically, just by observing Johann's arm she figured out it's weakness and what she would need to do to win.
Intelligence section.
Instead of transformation it should be weapon control as the power cover the shapeshifting of weapons.
Oh ok.
Social Influencing it's one of those few abilities that it's very rare to get resistance, as it's literally imposible for a character to be resistance to external stimuli caused by the interaction with others (basically talk-no-jutsu), and the few times it's actually given is due to something like resisting a supernatural social inflencing ability, and in this case Johann don't seem to possess some supernatural charm and instead he is just handsome, so she should get resistance for just ignoring him (after all, if that was enough to have resistance to social influencing then thousands of profiles would have it due to not caring if someone is handsome/beatiful).
I mean, even if we don't use Johann as an example she is still fundamentally different than most other characters, not caring about protocol or how different characters react to her. Though social influencing is the ability to persuade others with words and perhaps looks. Hell, I've seen social influencing be given to character who just has a lot of influence in their world in a control sense. So, since Johann has it, and she simply doesn't even bat an eye to him, I think it's pretty clear cut resistance. If there are other characters that have social influencing and others that simply don't care about that then it's resistance. Only difference being the level of justification.
Scans for such enemies having fear hax would be good.
Will add them when I make the pages.

Felix​

The scan for the tornado thing would be good.
Added.
Why he don't have the 9-A rating with magic that Olivia have if he is supposed to be comparable to her and superior to Johann who performed the 9-A feat?
This is addressed in the AP downgrades? Physicals =/= magic. I could probably make an argument for them scaling, but I better wait for V6 so it doesn't turn into circular scaling.
If the lightspeed rating is getting dropped then it should be removed the part about moving at literal lightspeeds.
Will keep that in just change the wording slightly since it sounds nice lol

Johann​

Some scans for this would be good.
Will add in a future CRT.

Amelia​

Scans for the heart part would be really good, and if she wasn't really bothered by that then she just straight up would get superhuman stamina as no irl fighter can do that.
Will add it in a future CRT.

Rosenmarie​

Same as with Felix, why is she don't have a 9-A rating despite being one of the top tiers in verse if even people like Johann and Amelia have it?
Well first, she isn't. The only top-tiers (minus Gods of Death) are Felix and Olivia who are just built different due to coming from Asura and Deep Folk respectively. Secondly it's already explained, but magic is simply far superior to physicals so far and there is no reason for them to scale to that value so far. Currently, if I had to make an example, it's like giving humans 9-B or 9-A striking strength by firing a rocket from an rpg.

Anyway, I'm a bit tired which is why I briefly responded. I will take note of what you suggested and add it in a future CRT since atm I decided to add scans for things I had on hand.

Last edited:
It's already explained. It's a speed amp. And yeah, she could see her and post Swift Step she couldn't. That's a pretty blatant statistics amplification.
The scan don't mention any speed amp, not even the name Swift Step, so what I'm asking is a scan were that is show, like something along the lines: "my Swift Step increase my speed", "thanks to my Swift Step she was unable ro follow me", "with my Swift Step I'm so faster you can't see me", etc. Something that states or show that her opponent couldn't follow her due to Swift Step.
Making soldiers so scared from the sight of her even if she killed others is enough. After all, the key here is her destroying their fighting spirits. Soldiers often face death and while their morale could go down it's still possible for them to move. Here they can't do anything but scream, run away and literally cry out for their moms.
From DDM who commented here: Just a heads up, Fear manipulation is in short something we give to characters who can make other characters just tremble in fear despite not really having anything to naturally be afraid of. If what look like a girl suddenly kill in a very casual and brutal way several soldiers, to point of be literally bathed in their blood, and then that firl begin to approach while smiling while covered in blood, the normal reaction is to get scared and shit your pants, be soldiers don't make them resistant to something that straight up is from an horror movie. This is pretty much the same argumenta used in Tokyo Revengers for Mikey who made someone scared after tear their mouth, something that it was agreed not to be fear hax.

Don't misunderstand, the profile list legit fear hax feats, but this one isn't one of them so it's just needed to remove it.
Usually they are separate from what I gather. So Imma keep it separate. Don't see the harm.
It's pretty normal to list various abilities together if they are interconnected or use the same scan as justification, it's also normal to list together the ability that cause a fear hax. It should just be wrote as this:
Aura and Fear Inducement (Olivia has an unnameable aura[6] that can leave people in fear as she closes the distance and makes them nauseate. Made a bandit member tremble in fear and even hallucinate her having a scythe, similar to the one Z has[5])
This way it end better the fear hax justification.
Yeah. And there are a few more like sneaking up to those following her. Don't want to add too much unnecessary justifications for the sake of filling in space.
The problem is that that scan don't really show Olivia sneaking up to people, just show her noticing how they were observing her, so a scan for the sneaking up part is what I was asking.
Intelligence section.
Also addings the scans to the justification of the ability is better so people don't need to look much around to find it.
I mean, even if we don't use Johann as an example she is still fundamentally different than most other characters, not caring about protocol or how different characters react to her. Though social influencing is the ability to persuade others with words and perhaps looks. Hell, I've seen social influencing be given to character who just has a lot of influence in their world in a control sense. So, since Johann has it, and she simply doesn't even bat an eye to him, I think it's pretty clear cut resistance. If there are other characters that have social influencing and others that simply don't care about that then it's resistance. Only difference being the level of justification.
No, by that reasoning anyone who have beat someone handsome/beatiful and/or charismatic would automatically have resistance to social influencing, and that isn't the case. To give practical examples with verses that I support, if that was the case the entire Arifureta verse would have resistance to social influencing as most characters possess a level of charisma that straight up accidentally create religions, pretty much the same happen with Fate were the charisma skill is ultra common (like, dozens of servants possess the charisma skill) and people don't get resistance for fighting those with great charisma (they have listed a resistance to social influencing yes, but is due to resisting magic with that effect, a case of supernatural social influencing like I said, no just resisting the normal charisma of someone as for example Lancer don't resist social influencing for fighting Saber who have a charisma that lead nations), in Mairimashita! Iruma-kun most people can fight those super handsome and charismatic like Asmodeus (or even the prota Iruma himself) and don't get social influencing, heck even with verses far more popular like Jojo people don't gain resistance to social influencing due to face Dio, all cases of characters who have a social influencing absurdly above what Johann have and still there is no resistance for that.
Will add them when I make the pages.
I mean, you are adding this resistance in this crt so you need to justificate it with scans here so people can evaluate it, not later, it's also easier that way for you as you wouldn't need to get it accepted in a future crt and struggle again to find people who would evaluate the thread.
This is addressed in the AP downgrades? Physicals =/= magic. I could probably make an argument for them scaling, but I better wait for V6 so it doesn't turn into circular scaling.
I mean, if the argument is that he is equal to Olivia, who scale above the 9-A feat and even called it a cheap trick in disdain, why he wouldn't have the rating? Specially because if he is unable to muster 9-A levels of strength or durability he would be unable to give her trouble, he also wouldn't be the strongest in the empire if he was able to be easily defeated by any mage spell. He either is equal to Olivia and get a 9-A rating for scaling above the rest of the verse (heck is even mentioned that he repeled Johann and Amelia magic), or he isn't equal to Olivia and don't scale above the rest of the verse (in which case no 9-A rating), it can't be both things simultaneously.
Will add in a future CRT.
As said previously, better to do it now.
Well first, she isn't. The only top-tiers (minus Gods of Death) are Felix and Olivia who are just built different due to coming from Asura and Deep Folk respectively. Secondly it's already explained, but magic is simply far superior to physicals so far and there is no reason for them to scale to that value so far. Currently, if I had to make an example, it's like giving humans 9-B or 9-A striking strength by firing a rocket from an rpg.
Those are the god tiers of the verse, someone like Rosenmarie who is one of the three generals is a top tier. Also, she possess a magical sword able to use fire magic, so unless the main magical weapon of one of the strongest and most important persons in the empire is below the magic of any mage then she would get the 9-A rating.

The scan don't mention any speed amp, not even the name Swift Step, so what I'm asking is a scan were that is show, like something along the lines: "my Swift Step increase my speed", "thanks to my Swift Step she was unable ro follow me", "with my Swift Step I'm so faster you can't see me", etc. Something that states or show that her opponent couldn't follow her due to Swift Step.
It is swift step. Expanded on it in P&A.
From DDM who commented here: Just a heads up, Fear manipulation is in short something we give to characters who can make other characters just tremble in fear despite not really having anything to naturally be afraid of. If what look like a girl suddenly kill in a very casual and brutal way several soldiers, to point of be literally bathed in their blood, and then that firl begin to approach while smiling while covered in blood, the normal reaction is to get scared and shit your pants, be soldiers don't make them resistant to something that straight up is from an horror movie. This is pretty much the same argumenta used in Tokyo Revengers for Mikey who made someone scared after tear their mouth, something that it was agreed not to be fear hax.

Don't misunderstand, the profile list legit fear hax feats, but this one isn't one of them so it's just needed to remove it.
Imma just keep it in there. Don't feel like removing it and good back up since nonetheless the fear showcased is far beyond ordinary, especially since single strike kills are quite often in the series, such as their commander bosting of such things, or hell, characters such as Volmer who are large as a bear and can certainly mutilate bodies. What's more the text explicitly states 'As if seeing Death itself' which ties into her being as bad if not worse than literal gods of deaths. So yeah, supernatural implication here are pretty straight forward.
It's pretty normal to list various abilities together if they are interconnected or use the same scan as justification, it's also normal to list together the ability that cause a fear hax. It should just be wrote as this:
Aura and Fear Inducement (Olivia has an unnameable aura[6] that can leave people in fear as she closes the distance and makes them nauseate. Made a bandit member tremble in fear and even hallucinate her having a scythe, similar to the one Z has[5])
This way it end better the fear hax justification.
Decent formatting. Switched to this I guess while keeping one of the previous sentences.
The problem is that that scan don't really show Olivia sneaking up to people, just show her noticing how they were observing her, so a scan for the sneaking up part is what I was asking.
Will remove it since I don't remember which part of the novel that even was and can't find it lol
Also addings the scans to the justification of the ability is better so people don't need to look much around to find it.
No.
No, by that reasoning anyone who have beat someone handsome/beatiful and/or charismatic would automatically have resistance to social influencing, and that isn't the case. To give practical examples with verses that I support, if that was the case the entire Arifureta verse would have resistance to social influencing as most characters possess a level of charisma that straight up accidentally create religions, pretty much the same happen with Fate were the charisma skill is ultra common (like, dozens of servants possess the charisma skill) and people don't get resistance for fighting those with great charisma (they have listed a resistance to social influencing yes, but is due to resisting magic with that effect, a case of supernatural social influencing like I said, no just resisting the normal charisma of someone as for example Lancer don't resist social influencing for fighting Saber who have a charisma that lead nations), in Mairimashita! Iruma-kun most people can fight those super handsome and charismatic like Asmodeus (or even the prota Iruma himself) and don't get social influencing, heck even with verses far more popular like Jojo people don't gain resistance to social influencing due to face Dio, all cases of characters who have a social influencing absurdly above what Johann have and still there is no resistance for that.
Don't know anything about arifureta. And people should have resistance to Social Influencing the way you formatted it but if not accepted by staff before (could show some examples of them rejecting it) then sure. Either way don't really care since turns out you can literally say 'the character just ignores their social influencing' in vs matches and thats it.
I mean, you are adding this resistance in this crt so you need to justificate it with scans here so people can evaluate it, not later, it's also easier that way for you as you wouldn't need to get it accepted in a future crt and struggle again to find people who would evaluate the thread.
Too lazy to go through V5 again. Will drop it for now until I make Norfess's profile.
I mean, if the argument is that he is equal to Olivia, who scale above the 9-A feat and even called it a cheap trick in disdain, why he wouldn't have the rating?
Because it talks about magic compared to magecraft.
Specially because if he is unable to muster 9-A levels of strength or durability he would be unable to give her trouble, he also wouldn't be the strongest in the empire if he was able to be easily defeated by any mage spell.
He is the strongest in the Empire via physical strength superior to other 9-B's and 2 speed amps (Swift Step and Ultimate Swift Step) which allows for 2 speed blitzes stacked as well as insane skill. Mages are regular humans. That's literally accepted as seen on Johann's profile. Only thing that makes a difference as to why someone like Rosenmarie, Olivia and Felix can perform 9-B feats is Odh aka lifeforce. Felix literally exploits counters, such as speed blitzing Amelia before she can cast a spell, to win the fight. He himself has not shown to survive or be capable of matching Magecraft, let alone Magic.
He either is equal to Olivia and get a 9-A rating for scaling above the rest of the verse (heck is even mentioned that he repeled Johann and Amelia magic), or he isn't equal to Olivia and don't scale above the rest of the verse (in which case no 9-A rating), it can't be both things simultaneously.
Or neither of them literally scale because magecraft and magic are vastly superior to your physical capabilities. They are essentially smurfs.
As said previously, better to do it now.
It's already accepted so I will add it in the next CRT.
Those are the god tiers of the verse, someone like Rosenmarie who is one of the three generals is a top tier. Also, she possess a magical sword able to use fire magic, so unless the main magical weapon of one of the strongest and most important persons in the empire is below the magic of any mage then she would get the 9-A rating.
No, she wouldn't. Her own best feat is Wall level via slicing a tree and scales to Olivia bisecting 4 knights casually. The God Tiers of the verse are just physically 9-B and can 1 shot regular knights in armor. Magic and Magecraft have no reason to scale under Universal Energy System which would apply it to physicals. Oh, and what's special about the magical sword is that it simply sets ablaze anything that is cut, even if it's a small cut.

Sure, can I make arguments for them scaling physically to magic? Yeah. Easily. But there are more arguments against it and the overall proof isn't anywhere concrete enough. If V6 has implications of physicals scaling to Magic and Magecraft (could very well be so, since Felix and Olivia are about to finally fight) then I will make a CRT to upgrade them back to 9-A.

Edit: Oh and also this:

Last edited:
You know, I still have things to say (like with the social influencing, even though I just brought as examples literal hundreds of profiles with the fate case to prove my point), but I honestly don't feel like continuing to argue so long for a series that I don't even know nor care when I just came here to help with a dead thread of a novel and when at the end of the day what I say wouldn't matter if staff agree with it, so leave everything as it is ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back