• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Embarassing Moments in the Wiki

You have incredibly low standards if you think I'm cool.

Seriously, man, thanks. Your reaction kinda helped me get my stuff together in all honesty, at least on here. It was the Sans vs Doomfist and the backlash I got from that that really lead to my changing priorities though. I guess it says a lot that people now think of me as "The Write Way" rather than "the guy who spams Sans". So don't be to hard on yourself. You're one of the reasons I'm cool in the first place.

I joined the website.

For an actual one maybe that time I made a calc for the 9-B+ penis, except I don't regret that. It's probably just the stupidest thing I've done on site.

Wokistan said:
I joined the website.
I beat you to the joke, ha.

--

Jokes aside, it was getting into Composite Human threads for me. Use to be fun, now it's a shitshow.

...that, and making a few unsavory Bolas matches.

I don't remember if I have done something so stupid it's embarassing.

I'm a perfeccionist who doesn't like to make ridiculous in public so I watch my own back to not say something too stupid

I feel like while I never regretted joining the wiki, I may regret staying so long. I feel like a lot of people (won't name any names) have become more jaded and fed up with the way things have been going, and a few people seem to be harder to interact with than when we met years ago. I feel like that could be my biggest mistake.

They suck ass and are the same, carbon copied debates

Matt threw out some offhanded statements about some ridiculous penis diameter when everyone was arguing over those **** games and i was really bored and decided to calc the potential energy a penis with that girth would have, using average ratios as a reference.

I await my promotion

Wokistan said:
Matt threw out some offhanded statements about some ridiculous penis diameter when everyone was arguing over those **** games and i was really bored and decided to calc the potential energy a penis with that girth would have, using average ratios as a reference.

I await my promotion
doing the work that people need, not the work they deserve

But yeah, for me, probably the early major DMC revisions I was involved in. I still think I generally had good points overall, but there were a few specific things I said that are borderline cringeworthy looking back.

I was doing penis-based calcs before they were cool

Biggest embarrassing moments?

Probably the Minecraft revisions. I woke up the next day being like "**** I'm stupid"

The Calaca said:
I don't remember if I have done something so stupid it's embarassing.

I'm a perfeccionist who doesn't like to make ridiculous in public so I watch my own back to not say something too stupid
I can relate to this greatly

I once accidentally posted a joke thread that wasn´t meant to even be posted for my own entertainment. Thankfully it eventually just got ignored.

Or the time I revealed personal information of an user without thinking it would be a big deal, to this day I´m still banned from that server and Vs. Central.

Also the time I said that DBS Goku fights by just slapping like a little kid

Or the amount of classic confusion I´ve posted by seeing weird ratings back when I didn´t properly understood the tiering system... good days.

I also remember all the bad Spongebob wank I did, thanks to this place I know that they really aren´t meant too much for fighting, contrary to what some could think.

There´s likely more, but those come to the top of my head.

I can relate to this greatly

I can too, but if I get too excited about something or feel too strongly about something I **** it up and jump the gun

> I'm perfect

> I am also perfect so I relate to this

> I'm perfect except when I'm not

you have greatly misunderstood the purpose of this thread so now I must poke fu

Oh, I remember something now.

Lavender vs GT Goku.

4-B vs 3-B.

I used Lavender vs Gohan as an argument for Goku not one-shoting.

Mr. Bambu said:
> I'm perfect

> I am also perfect so I relate to this

> I'm perfect except when I'm not

you have greatly misunderstood the purpose of this thread so now I must poke fu
Moreso the "not wanting to look stupid in public so fine tuning everything you can to avoid it" than "lol im perfect"

Also calling yourself a perfectionist is way different than calling yourself perfect

I recall a couple of times when I needlessly lashed out in anger and later felt really guilty about doing so. The especially embarrassing part is that in one of those cases, I was actually proven wrong.

Another instance I recall is that I needlessly bugged @Antvasima on his wall once over something ******* trivial. This was when I had been a member for less than a month. I got told off by @Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer for it (who then proceeded to close the thread I had made on Antvasima's message wall).

I once snapped at Ryukama for re upgrading Bill Cipher 2-A and passive aggressively accused him of abusing his power.

Yeah easily my worst here and something I really regret

Back