• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, Okuyasu stated that he doesn't know where the swiped space will go, implying that there is a place where the space the hand erases go. Okuyasu's supposed EE is just an ability to erase the space he swipes from the universe then the space is moved to another place outside of it if you connect the dots. That is BFR, not Existence Erasure.

Second one is simple. Pseudo-Teleportation. We already saw that by now. And also there is no Superhuman Physical Characteristics for some reason.

So basically, change the Existence Erasure to BFR, and adding psuedo-Teleportation and Superhuman Physical Characteristics

Functionally, Okayasu seems to have a very similar ability to Vanilla Ice. We already know Ice doesn't have EE but rather Void Manipulation, I think the same should go for Okayasu.

I'm okay with the superhuman, but it's definitely not pseudo-teleportation, much better described as spatial manipulation.

I also believe that "Limited Teleportation" should be fine because of his fight with RHCP.

Limited teleportation DOES work, but it's misleading because it's not a form of teleportation at all. I think it's fine to just have Spatial Erasure because that does cover his ability to scrape space away and traverse through it.

It's redundant to include spatial manipulation AND limited teleportation if you're just going to link it to the same page. And it's not limited teleportation, I'd say pseudo-teleportation.

Back